Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > "The Fishy Adventures of Shark Spyro"
Page 1 of 1
"The Fishy Adventures of Shark Spyro" [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 19:00:12 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
As you may know, Shark Spyro is my OC, here, based off a hilarious plush that looks kinda Shark Like, shown here: http://krazykari.deviantart.co...Akrazykari&qo=2
-Chapter 1
Shark Spyro lives in the beautiful level we all know as Aquaria Towers, with his best friend and love, Vinyl Scratch Shark, who he just stumbled along one day, and they never had a day without each other since. Spyro sure is a silly guy, as he will make barking noises all of a sudden and chase his tail! Shark Spyro has two adopting parents in Aquaria Towers, two seahorses that found him as an egg! Ironically, it is the robot sharks that live along in here that worry him. He has had even nightmares about them, but Vinyl Scratch shark is always there to make him feel better, by cuddling with him under his little seaweed blanket. As Shark Spyro believes, “Fish are friends, not food!” and “There may be many fish in the sea, but you are the only one for me!”
You may not think they don’t have much to do in Aquaria Towers, but trust me when I tell you that they do in fact! They’ll snack on some seaweed together (hence the reason why there is bite marks out of his seaweed blanket), they swim up to the top of the surface and play toss with a beach ball together. They will even love to give in the sand together, and did for some treasure! Even though it may be hard for Vinyl to did with those little fins of hers’. They have a little underground home together, which is dug under the sand. Sometimes they like to have little parties with the other seahorses around! They also have a home underground to be protected from those robot sharks…
One day, the robot sharks did attack, not did they attack Shark Spyro, but they took Shark Vinyl while she was in her little plastic bag. The robot sharks took her to blocked off cave, in which Shark Spyro needed 100 orbs and 14,000 gems, and so, he knew what he had to do, he had to venture off away from him home to get what he needs to save his best friend and love. There was no time to waste, he went right on his way to save her. Starting with the first level he was able to reach, Summer Forest, in which he never seen, it was literally a whole new world to the lil’ guy. He had the faith and strength to save the little fishy he belonged to. He walked towards the recently built portal to the new Faun homeworld, right in front of the Crush’s Dungen gate opening. And so, the adventure begins….
Chapter 2 will be uploaded when I get to it.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
NicozardEX Red Sparx Gems: 89
#2 Posted: 04:58:13 10/06/2013
Good story. I like it.
---
Rattle Shake is beautiful...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me