First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Where do you guys level up? [CLOSED]
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#51 Posted: 04:15:44 22/05/2013
Something like that, most likely there's a way to make your own. If you can, others have. I know with Firefox you can apply themes similarly, whenever I upgrade Firefox I end up in a Thanks For Installing page where I can browse themes people have designed, which I have trouble finding otherwise, LOL! If I so chose, I could research how to do this and make one myself. People like me have done so and made it available on this site.

I'm sure if you look around, you can find instructions for how to make a PS3 theme, maybe even a site which shares user-made themes. If you can find that, you can find Skylanders. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#52 Posted: 12:22:41 22/05/2013
Quote: Shroomy_Boomy
I know this is a little off topic, but since you're talking about PS themes here... Are there any good Skylanders or Spyro themes for Playstation?? I've looked and had no luck, which surprised me since they're saturated most other retail markets!! lol

Yeah, kinda bummed I can't replace my RE6 skin with a skylanders skin/theme. I don't have time to create a theme/skin....anyone have any links bring it on.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:42 22/05/2013 by GhostRoaster
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#53 Posted: 23:11:26 22/05/2013
Maybe you don't have time to create one, but if user-created themes are possible, I'm sure there's a place people can share theirs, and I'm sure someone made one, maybe you can take a minute or two to take a look?

--------------

Okay, just took a second to take a peek, found http://www.ps3-themes.com/

It has a search, but "Skylanders" and "Skylander" popped up nothing. Searching Spyro found two Spyro themes.

Just as an example of what's out there. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#54 Posted: 21:08:12 24/05/2013
on my xbox...
Trollmobile activate!
---
Eggs
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me