Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > A Tale of the Deep Depths (Atlantis and Supernatural RP)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
A Tale of the Deep Depths (Atlantis and Supernatural RP) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#1 Posted: 02:18:23 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Long ago, their once was a floating continent named Atlantis. It was said to have advanced technology and creatures unlike the ones we see today. They say that it was sunk and lost from the world when a volcano erupted. Others say it was because of nuclear explosion or an object from space. You know the real answer. You are a decedent of the people of Atlantis. You have lived on the mainland for your whole life, not really knowing where you came from. The truth is, you are an Atlantian. Your best friends are also Atlantian. They do not know this either. It was fate that brought you all together to be friends, and it shall be fate that will unite you together to find the home of your ancestors, Atlantis. Be warned, as they are people who know of Atlantis but do not want people intruding. You must watch you backs and look around ever twist and turn. Because this could be your last journey...forever. When you finish this letter, it will be burned and you will forget about ever reading it. This is because this can not fall into the wrong hands and because you must find your own way to learning about your ancestors. Good luck.

Rules:
-Basic Rules of Role Playing
-2 characters MAX
-All characters can breathe underwater
-No OOC: without In character post, even if its just "He looked around"
-No sripted role playing. Meaning don't post like this
He sighed
"can we eat yet?" he said
she shook her head.
-Please included Name:, Age: in sheet.
-Please excluded () in your sheet
-All characters do not know they are Atlantian yet.

Sheet:
Name:
Personality: (Your not a rock, you have feelings and interact.)
Appearance: (Even if a pic, add what they look like.)
History: (Their backstory, how they do in school, what they've been through to this point)
Other:

Name: Cynthia
Personality: Cynthia is a strange girl. She can range from a dark, creepy kid, to a kid that belongs in a mental institution. She suffers from Dissociative identity disorder or also known as Multiple Personality Disorder. She has at least 3 different personalitys controlling her. One of them happens when ever she gets very mad. She turns into a ticking time bomb. She blows up often. Then there's one that happens when she gets hit in the head, even if its not hard. She becomes a crazy maniac. She goes crazy and can't control herself. Then there's the one she regularly is. When not influenced by other personalitys, Cynthia is shy but kind. She loves the ocean and all the creatures that call it home. She changed back to this personality whenever Ciro touches her.
Appearance: Cynthia has lustrous long sandy colored hair with sea-foam green eyes. Shes tan and wears jean shorts. She also wears a blue tank top. She has a green flower in her hair and wears a red bracelet on each arm. She also wears a pearl necklace.
History: Cynthia was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder at about 5. She has had problems in school from going from happy to extremely angry and blowing up on teachers. In every personality, the ocean would always calm her down. Her room looks like a beach and it calms her before she can change into another personality. She has had Ciro by her side since she was in 1st grade. They became best friends after Ciro stuck up for her when someone was picking on her for having Multiple Personalitys. Ciro also has a love for the sea so they became quick friends. They would stick up for each other and always calm each other down. She learned that Ciro was Bi-Polar in 5th grade. She cared for him and made him feel better about himself. They have had their ups and downs but always have stuck together. Cynthia has read about Atlantis and fell in love with the myths of a lost continent. She has always fantasized of finding it one day.
Other: She has a crush on Ciro but has never told.

Name: Ciro
Personality: Ciro has Bi-Polar Disorder. He gets very depressed and then can turn into gets Mania episodes. He can't stop them. Other than this, he is a very joyful person. He's a fun person to be around and loves to joke around.
Appearance: Ciro has dirty-blond hair and sea-blue eyes. He wears brown sandals and blue shorts. He also wears a skin tight black shirt that shows off his swimmer physic. He wears camo dog tags.
History: Ciro has faced many problems because of his Bi-Polar disorder. He has almost killed himself five times since he was 10. He almost succeeded on day but luckily Cynthia decided to come over that day and saw him with his wrists open and bleeding. She rushed over to saved him and yelled and begged him to tell why he was trying to kill himself. He finally broke down in tears and told her he was Bi-Polar. She looked at him with eyes not quite knowing what to show. She hugged him and played with his hair as he had his head on her lab as he cried. She sung a lullaby as he fell asleep. They have bonded even more as friends after this event. Ciro has loved the sea ever since he was little. It was the only place he could free himself from the distractions of the world. He read about Atlantis with Cynthia and he too fell in love. He plans to one day visit Atlantis and study the animals.
Other: he has a crush on Cynthia.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:13:13 04/05/2013 by DragonCamo
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#2 Posted: 21:46:30 04/05/2013
Name: Vikky
Personality: bold, brave, kind
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
History: Ever since Vikky went blind she has been picked on. She hates her life and wishes to change it, that was until she met her best friend Alex that has helped her throughout the years. Every time she is near the ocean it feels like her eyes are slowly healing and she can see better.
Other: She can see using sound waves that generate when she hits something and the waves go back to her. (think of the movie daredevil or think of Bats)
Other: sort of likes Alex

Name: Alex
Personality: Shy, keeps to himself
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
History: Ever since Alex laid eyes on Vikky he knew that she was in need of help. Even though he likes her and they became best friends, they still have fun on the beach. He is really shy and always gets picked on.
other: Likes Vikky but she doesn't know
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#3 Posted: 22:18:09 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accpeted Vikky. only more people and we can startr.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 22:56:35 04/05/2013
ooc: the funny thing is, when I was picking a pic for Alex it says his name in the corner
---
#5 Posted: 23:02:56 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: lol i was wondering about that
edit: sigh, i think this is dead even before it started.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:58 05/05/2013 by DragonCamo
#6 Posted: 01:19:58 05/05/2013
ooc: It won't be. Don't give up on it so quick
---
#7 Posted: 01:36:30 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Cl, where is you?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8 Posted: 04:51:05 09/05/2013
OOC: Sowwy I normally only posted on 2 RPs then I saw this one and oh gosh give me a second... On my phone typing this out... Forgot how to- oh wait never mind... Oh and Guess whoo

Name: Kiana Brentwood (Kia)
Personality: Kiana is a joyful girl who also enjoys adventuring. She is kind but is also fearful of many things. She loves reading and writing, which involves her zoning out a lot.
Appearance: [User Posted Image](credit)
History: Kia was always the geek and the nerd in school. She got bullied frequently but learned to deal with it. To get away from everything she would write songs, stories, and books in her favorite journal. She explores a lot, mainly to hide from bullies and the stress of the world. Kia has also had a tough time making friends as she never had the courage to, so her journal became her best friend. How pathetic.
Other: Kia has never figured out what the markings on her hand means
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#9 Posted: 10:59:35 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Oo: yay we can start. We start at school.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 14:35:32 10/05/2013
Ooc: Alright

Kiana sat in class at school, eager to learn as she realised they were taking a test. She squealed in excitement as most of the class groaned.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#11 Posted: 17:26:20 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Even though Cynthia and Cero were as you say "special ed," they were in the regular classes. They both sat back and groaned when the teacher announced the test. Cero looked at the girl who squeeled. He sighed. "How can anyone be so happy about a quiz?" he thought out loud.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 20:54:29 10/05/2013
Vikky looked up towards the sound. "Hey looks like the blind girl can hear real well" A kid said. "Too bad she can't see" Another said. The class bust out in laughter. "Leave her alone" Alex said standing up to defend her.
---
#13 Posted: 22:20:07 10/05/2013
Kiana looked around, embarrassed that she squealed and looked down to her best friend, a journal. She opened it silently and drew the markings on her hand.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#14 Posted: 22:24:09 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia and Cero saw him stand.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 01:59:25 11/05/2013
"What are you going to do about it. You are too much of a wimp to do anything." The kid said.
---
#16 Posted: 02:48:57 11/05/2013
Kiana stood "Just stop" She said speaking actual words for the first time "She may be different but that does not give you the right to hurt her" Kiana said as she looked down a little nervously
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#17 Posted: 03:12:09 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia put her head down. Cero's anger was rising but he tried to keep it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#18 Posted: 05:15:53 11/05/2013
Kiana stared at the ground as she took her seat.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#19 Posted: 04:46:17 12/05/2013
"You are all freaks. You should just go drown yourselves or agh!" The kid said as he was knocked to the ground by Vikky's staff. "Shut throughout else I'll aim higher to your mouth." Vikky said as she moved her staff away.
---
#20 Posted: 05:01:42 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cero chuckled. " Your calling us freaks when your the one making fun of people who can't help the way they are" he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#21 Posted: 05:53:52 12/05/2013
Kiana laughed a bit as the teacher tried to get the class to settle down.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 07:56:40 12/05/2013
"Even though I am blind, that doesn't mean that I can't see." Vikky said as she Looked at the kid on the floor. "There is a special way that I can see." She added.
---
#23 Posted: 16:01:11 12/05/2013
"CLASS SETTLE DOWN!" The teacher yelled as Kiana sat forward.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#24 Posted: 16:59:54 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cero grunted and sat back.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 20:58:21 12/05/2013
Alex quieted down. Vikky Sat down and kept her thoughts about the school's mean teachers to herself.
---
#26 Posted: 23:58:38 12/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia drew all through the period. The bell finally rang as Cero and her walked out. It was no lunch time. Cero looked at the cafeteria in disgust as it was pizza day. Cero got a PB&J and Cynthia got a slice of pizza. They sat in the shade outside.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#27 Posted: 01:37:02 13/05/2013
Vikky and Alex sat under an oak tree at lunch. They both had brought their lunch. Alex had brought a turkey sandwich while Vikky had brought a ham sandwich. They ate and talked about many great and funny things. Alex said something funny and Vikky laughed really hard until her face was a little red. They were away from everyone else so they could barely be heard.
---
#28 Posted: 02:29:03 13/05/2013
Kiana sat alone at lunch. A few kids pointed and laughed at her but she just ignored them as she sat sadly.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#29 Posted: 11:02:18 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia was close to both group. She walked over to Vikky. "Hey, you ol?" she asked. Cero went over infront of Kiana.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 13:15:08 13/05/2013
Kiana shyly waved to Cero as she wrote in her journal.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#31 Posted: 22:11:59 13/05/2013
"I'm alright. I'm Vikky and this is Alex." Vikky said
---
#32 Posted: 22:14:03 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia smiled. "Im Cynthia, nice to meet you." she said. She sighed. "Some class mates huh?" she said. Cero looked back at Kiana. He smiled and waved back.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#33 Posted: 22:32:46 13/05/2013
"Yeah. It's hard being blind. I can see using sound waves and super hearing. Everyone called me Bat at my old school" Vikky said. "It's hard being the shy and secret kid at school. People think you are a wimp and they also think you are well you know that word that starts with G and ends with Y" Alex said.
---
#34 Posted: 22:33:38 13/05/2013
Kiana smiled back and closed her journal.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#35 Posted: 22:40:48 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia looked amazed. She finally found some people like her. "Well people are jerks anyway. They`re all meanie faces" she giggled. "Well, not a lot of people know it, but i have Multiple Personality Disorder......" she said. She then looked back at Cero. "And Cero there has Bi-Polar Disease." she said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#36 Posted: 22:42:37 13/05/2013
Kiana finally worked up the courage to say something to Cero "Uh... I'm Kiana..." Kiana said shyly
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#37 Posted: 22:43:09 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cero smiled. "Im Cero."
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#38 Posted: 22:44:48 13/05/2013
"Nice name" Kiana said still a little shyness in her voice
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#39 Posted: 22:47:26 13/05/2013
"We should all hang out at my house after school. My house is almost next to the ocean. I have a diving board above the ocean so we can swim. Alex is coming. Just tell your friends that they can come" Vikky said.
---
#40 Posted: 23:52:49 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cynthia smiled. "Thats very kind of you, thank you" she said. She then turned and walked up to Cero. "Are you doing anything this night?" she asked Cero. He turned to look at her an shook his head. "Well, i just met Vikky and she invited us to her house. Its even by the beach!" she said with a sparkle in her eyes.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 01:10:57 14/05/2013
Kiana overheard Cynthia and looked down, Maybe if she was more social she could go, but sadly she's not. Kiana grabbed her things and stood as she walked to the door.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#42 Posted: 01:12:31 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cero looked over to Kiana. Maybe i could invite her... he thought. "Hey, Kiana" he kind of yelled.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 02:19:44 14/05/2013
"I wonder if they are just pretending to be my friends. Oh well, that thought can go out the blasted window. I'll just walk home with Alex since we have been on a doctor's not to go home after lunch today." Vikky thought. "Come Alex, we have to hurry." Vikky said. Alex nodded and took her hand to lead her for the first time. A few kids taunted them. Some of the kids were shocked to see him holding her hand. They walked in silence down the road that wasn't really occupied except by a few kids that walk home during the day.
---
#44 Posted: 05:14:35 14/05/2013
Kiana turned when she heard her name "Yes?" She asked stopping where she was.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#45 Posted: 00:25:12 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
'Hey, wanna hang out with us?" he asked. He wasn't flirting or trying to get her to like him, just being nice.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 01:14:14 17/05/2013
"Sure, uh just to let you know, I haven't really hung out with anyone before so... Heh" Kiana said looking a little embarrassed
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#47 Posted: 02:15:03 17/05/2013
When the two got to Vikky's house they felt like the others would love it. The house was almost next to the ocean. It was a beautiful sight even from Vikky's balcony or from the road in front of the house itself.

ooc: was too lazy to describe the house so here it is lol (credit to photo person?)
http://assets.vice.com/content...239919b777b.jpg
---
#48 Posted: 23:51:53 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Cero smiled. He motioned for her to follow. Cynthia caught up to them. It was the end of the day so they didn't miss any classes....well, except for half of gym.....

ooc: btw, Cero takes pills for his bi-polor, which is why it doesn't show much. Same goes for Cynthia.....also i have no idea how to make them act like they are bi-polor and have MPD.......
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#49 Posted: 02:28:48 18/05/2013
ooc: lol look up how people act like that on google! lol

Vikky and Alex were in Vikky's room listening to the ocean.
---
#50 Posted: 06:47:57 18/05/2013
Kiana followed closely behind Cero, still looking a little shy
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me