Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Worst & Best Soul Gem? [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1 Posted: 14:42:19 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
What do you think is the worst soul gem? And the best?

For me, I think that Hex has the worst soul gem, while Bouncer has the best.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#2 Posted: 14:47:58 28/04/2013
Hex has the worst? It's pretty helpful!

I'd say Whirlwind has the worst, healing rainbows? Only in multiplayer..

I'd say Hot Head's is the best.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:07:44 29/04/2013 by Matteomax
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#3 Posted: 16:45:24 28/04/2013
SUNBURN'S is the best
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#4 Posted: 20:41:18 28/04/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Hex has the worst? It's pretty helpful!

I'd say Whirlwind has the worst, healing rainbows? Only in multiplayer..

I'd say Eye Brawl's is the best.

and for those of us who only play multiplayer, it's an invaluable skill.

I never use Eye-brawl's. too much work - just shoot lasers
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#5 Posted: 21:42:30 28/04/2013
Camo's is pretty awesome. Getting to heal is a power I always value.
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#6 Posted: 22:51:45 28/04/2013
In Giants, Double Trouble's Soul Gem is pathetically and literally useless.

"Waterwalker- Double Trouble can fly over water." Um, there is no water AT ALL in Giants, so...

Best? Maybe Hex or Camo.

Hex- The Skull Shield really helps fend off meleers, and it ticks very rapidly for either 15 or 35 damage, I forget atm.
Camo- Yes, the shield really does help also, in a similar way to Hex, except Camo heals 5 health every second.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#7 Posted: 23:37:43 28/04/2013
Stump Smash's soul gem isn't exactly useful in giants either, and I'm pretty sure Zap's got the short end of the stick as well.

Personally, I like Thumpback's soul gem, a lot, beats the heck out of chomping while you slide.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 01:29:20 29/04/2013
Yeah, I think a few Soul Gems involve water, so they're all useless. I feel sure I saw this in a new character, I think I remember seeing a new character having a water-based Soul Gem (or maybe Wow Pow), and I thought it was so stupid to add that to a new character/power. Since they're all but un-usable (there's still the Heroic Challenges, in that early one to collect 75 gems in the islands, I think Wham Shell's old Heroic, crossing water is suddenly very useful), I think there's no contest for Worst, LOL! Before it was useless, in SSA, I still found Stump Smash's to be quite bad, he moves so PAINFULLY slow when in the water, it doesn't feel worth it for the health, especially for how rare water was anyway.

Slam Bam is pretty bad... "Look cool". Really? Okay, there's also "Surf Faster" in there, but that's still not much. Jet Vac is pretty much exactly the same, look cool and extra armour. I also find Thumpback's to be a bit useless. I can only manage it once per slide, and though the debris detonates, it still doesn't go far, so it's pretty difficult for an enemy to survive the slide but be hit by debris. I also find Eye-Brawl's to be pretty useless, because it seems to misfire most of the time, showing a blast but not firing the eyeball. This had potential.

As for best, there are a few contenders.... I like Stealth Elf, just constantly healing. I don't have Wresking Ball, but I've used my nephews', and swallowing small enemies is cool... I love Gill Grunt's.... It's annoying that he moves so slow, but it's a fun attack to watch. Cynder is handy, lets you attack without attacking, at crucial moments you can just run around dodging attacks. I like Sonic Boom's, it makes her babies more effective. LOVE Trigger Happy's, it makes my favourite attack better, unlimited ammo! What kills me about Camo's is that there's no mention that it heals, my nephews had to show me, LOL!

I'm always using Crusher's, but it seems potentially redundant: "steer Rockslide boulders around" when on one path you have "Control the direction of your Rockslide attack." I didn't take that path, so IDK, but still. I WOULD vote Hot Head, if it was anywhere near as fast as I thought it would be. Flashwing is pretty awesome, with proper placement I can just sit there letting it dice up approaching enemies. smilie Chill's is cool, expecially since I have Legendary Chill, who throws Golden Narwhals. Pop Fizz's is psycho and awesome, though a little short range.

I think for best I would lean towards Whirlwind, though all of these are a close second. I forget what Ninjini's is, and she isn't listed in the Upgrades site so I can't remind myself, LOL!

While on the subject of Soul Gems, Hot Dog's seems like a questionable choice, LOL! Good gag for adults, but having to explain it to the kids, that was awkward. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#9 Posted: 01:53:10 29/04/2013
Ninjini's Soul gem lets you stun enemies with the Circle (PS3!) button while in your bottle. Handy, but just as easy to carve through yer enemies. Maybe if you took the bottle beefing path, but like I said, I prefer hacking through foes with blades.

I find Eye Brawl's soul gem... unreliable, like you said, it misfires, a lot...

Bonus feature for Wrecking Ball's, Inhuman shields? A tasty snack since the swallowing is based on their health, so you just ignore the shield, and gulp them back, no strings attached.
---
#10 Posted: 02:03:12 29/04/2013
Oh yeah, that one. I keep forgetting I have it, and when I don't forget I tend not to use it anyway, LOL! If I'm in the bottle I prefer to shoot rockets, and all in all I prefer to get OUT of the bottle and slash 'n dash.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#11 Posted: 03:25:41 29/04/2013
isnt hot dog's just exploding dog crap? i dont get it...
#12 Posted: 04:23:16 29/04/2013
Quote: Ninpire

If memory serves, it's a prank involving a paper bag full of dog poop lit on fire, and ditched on a doorstep. The victim will stomp on it to put out the fire, and thus get the mess on his/her shoe.
Enemies won't stomp on them, but the point stands.
---
#13 Posted: 11:00:35 29/04/2013
Quote: Nelomet

If memory serves, it's a prank involving a paper bag full of dog poop lit on fire, and ditched on a doorstep. The victim will stomp on it to put out the fire, and thus get the mess on his/her shoe.

Very....comedic soul gem...
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#14 Posted: 11:58:35 29/04/2013
I think Eruptor's Soul Gem is terrible. I mean, seriously, all it does is allow you to have three Magma Balls active that are slightly larger and deal an extra 10 damage. THEY MOVE SO SLOWLY! THEY'RE COMPLETELY USELESS!
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
#15 Posted: 21:21:06 29/04/2013
Quote: Mrmorrises

Very....comedic soul gem...

ok now i understand where the name ding dong ditch comes from
#16 Posted: 21:54:42 29/04/2013
LOL! If only every character had the creativeness of Hot Dog. Seriously, there should me more projectile characters with combos!
---
#17 Posted: 08:34:34 30/04/2013
ok now i understand where the name ding dong ditch comes from

Yeah, at it's core, the real-life prank "Ding Dong Ditch" is where a person, usually a teenager, rings the doorbell then runs and hides. Usually this is done to someone they don't like, like a cranky neighbour or a teacher or a principal. A variety of it, an escalation, is the "dog leavings" thing. Again, tends to be teenagers pranking someone. Stomping out the fire makes the shoes/slippers messy.

Actually, an episode of That '70s Show referenced this. They were planning a prank to leave tire marks all over someone's yard, and Eric made Donna his Lieutenant, and Kelso whined that it should be him. Of the examples they gave why Kelso shouldn't have any power, one was that one time they were doing this Ding Dong Ditch, and Kelso lit it in the car because he wanted to "see it all flamy". Then he stomped it out in the car because "it was on fire!"

It's uncomfortable explaining this to the kids because you don't want to give them ideas, LOL! I've never done or seen either version of this prank, but I would hate to inspire my nephews to do it (either now or when they're the more-likely age of teenagers).
---
#18 Posted: 20:32:53 30/04/2013
Curses! The corruptive influence is skylanders is aparant now!
---
#19 Posted: 20:34:25 30/04/2013
lol im am a teenager smilie MUAHAHA i wont do it though because i will feel bad if they are barefooted smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#20 Posted: 21:54:38 30/04/2013
Hot Dog wins Most Comedic Soul Gem.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#21 Posted: 02:50:58 01/05/2013
I agree hot dogs is pretty boss. i think the overall best might be sunburns or zooks though. The worst is totallythose water related ones they suck dick.
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
#22 Posted: 21:11:17 01/05/2013
^ lol you talk like a lot of the kids at school and yea i really think sunburns is like the best one ever. lightning rods is interesting because it helps the satellite clouds that are only on one path
#23 Posted: 00:44:23 02/05/2013
^ lol you talk like a lot of the kids at school and yea i really think sunburns is like the best one ever. lightning rods is interesting because it helps the satellite clouds that are only on one path

The probem with Lightning Rod is that he is WAY WAY too slow with no dash move, to warrant a path that involves being close the whole time, when you're too slow to get close to them! Grand Lightning is his only decent damaging attack, and it can be interrupted easily. His Wow Pow is good, except it kinda slows him down and has a limited range. He has a great concept, but his execution was poor.
---
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#24 Posted: 00:58:06 02/05/2013
IM EETIN SHARDS OF GLASS, CUZ I DONT GIVE A ****
SHOOT YER SQUIRTIES IN THE AIR AND SCREAM PARENTS SUCK!
#25 Posted: 21:53:39 02/05/2013
^??? What the...
---
Graywolfe Green Sparx Gems: 298
#26 Posted: 00:11:32 03/05/2013
I think Slam Bam's is terrible. Cool shades and faster sliding? I can't even tell if he is moving faster. Would of been better if it would have made is slide limitless, hold down the button and keep sliding.

My favorite is Prism's cause each monster that drops becomes a crystal which spreads his beam farther. With some crystals sprout so fast and spread his beams all over that nothing can survive for long in the area.

I do also appreciate all the ones like Jet-vac and Wham-shell's that add 40 armor, nothing at all wrong with that.
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#27 Posted: 00:28:37 03/05/2013
I like all the armour Soul Gems
From the original game, I like Prism Breaks and I find Wrecking Ball's to be funny but good.
From Giants, I like Pop Fizz's, Sprocket(after getting down the aiming), Hot Head's is great and Tree Rex's woodpecker is fun(even though it doesn't do much damage)

For the worst ones all the ones involving water have become pointless.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:37 03/05/2013 by Kiroq
#28 Posted: 00:57:43 03/05/2013
I find Ninjini's Soul Gem useless in PvP. It doesn't really stun enemies so.... In Story Mode, it's great (would've been better if it lasted longer, or actually damaged enemies!)
Chill's Soul Gem is awesome! A 100 damaging Narwhal that takes little to no time at all to charge? I'll take that any day over floating in water very slowly, even though there is no water anywhere...
---
iceblade2488 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1070
#29 Posted: 11:56:36 03/05/2013
worst : whirlwind because multiplayer is only when it's usefull
best: ignitor,bash thoes type of soul gems that give you extreme armor
---
Just a fool driven by nostolgia
#30 Posted: 02:32:59 04/05/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster24

The probem with Lightning Rod is that he is WAY WAY too slow with no dash move, to warrant a path that involves being close the whole time, when you're too slow to get close to them! Grand Lightning is his only decent damaging attack, and it can be interrupted easily. His Wow Pow is good, except it kinda slows him down and has a limited range. He has a great concept, but his execution was poor.

I find that with his wow pow taken down lord of the lightning path, that he really has awesome synergy in his moveset. When someone gets too close to you wind up your big bolt, as it has an epic DPS, and is a surprisingly strong close range deterrant, then once your opponent has run off set up his most powerful grand lightning attack ever, to hunt them down.
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#31 Posted: 08:19:15 04/05/2013
Quote: Graywolfe
I think Slam Bam's is terrible. Cool shades and faster sliding? I can't even tell if he is moving faster. Would of been better if it would have made is slide limitless, hold down the button and keep sliding.

My favorite is Prism's cause each monster that drops becomes a crystal which spreads his beam farther. With some crystals sprout so fast and spread his beams all over that nothing can survive for long in the area.

I do also appreciate all the ones like Jet-vac and Wham-shell's that add 40 armor, nothing at all wrong with that.

I don't think slam bam's soul gem is that terrible for the fact that without that soul gem, we wouldn't be able to use his pow wow
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
#32 Posted: 13:19:28 04/05/2013

I find that with his wow pow taken down lord of the lightning path, that he really has awesome synergy in his moveset. When someone gets too close to you wind up your big bolt, as it has an epic DPS, and is a surprisingly strong close range deterrant, then once your opponent has run off set up his most powerful grand lightning attack ever, to hunt them down.

They made the Grand Lightning sound so awesome, but with all of the damage increases it gets, it still only does 26 damage maxed out. 26 damage isn't that great in Giants anymore; tons of Skylanders can outdamage him. Fast characters can easily outrun the slow speed of the lightning. Yes. I still prefer this path over Typhoon Titan (the clouds are pathetically useless,) but it is still flawed.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#33 Posted: 14:12:30 04/05/2013
Whirlwind's great for Multiplayer, otherwise terrible.
Trigger Happy's is wondrous if you like using his turret.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#34 Posted: 21:02:42 04/05/2013
Quote: Ace XSX

I don't think slam bam's soul gem is that terrible for the fact that without that soul gem, we wouldn't be able to use his pow wow

well i disagree. if you look at his wow pow it says it needs yeti ice shoe slide upgrade HOWEVER the soul gem says surfing so it basically just increases speed in the water because he surfs in the water. it still sucks but the board while sliding after you get the soul gem doesnt make you slide faster i believe
#35 Posted: 21:27:22 04/05/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Whirlwind's great for Multiplayer, otherwise terrible.
Trigger Happy's is wondrous if you like using his turret.

Truth be told, I feel it makes Trigger Happy's turret actually worth a damn, otherwise you haven't got enough time/ammo to do anything useful with it.
That and I love just unloading with it, hee hee.

Spyro's Soul Gem is a nice nod to head bash, maybe he'll get ladder climbing in Swap Force.
---
#36 Posted: 23:23:03 04/05/2013
Yes, Spyro's Head Slam, is great, even better with his Wow Pow, "Fireslam." A little hard to aim, but powerful.
---
#37 Posted: 02:53:16 05/05/2013

They made the Grand Lightning sound so awesome, but with all of the damage increases it gets, it still only does 26 damage maxed out. 26 damage isn't that great in Giants anymore; tons of Skylanders can outdamage him. Fast characters can easily outrun the slow speed of the lightning. Yes. I still prefer this path over Typhoon Titan (the clouds are pathetically useless,) but it is still flawed.

I disagree. For S2 Lightning rod I like Lord of the lightning, but without his wow pow, Lightning rod had NOTHING to dish out beefy damage when his enemy gets close. The clouds were really good at solving this problem, dealing a rapid 10 damage, + 18 from the zapper field, and "mini stunning" the enemy. The grand lightning still does okay on Typhoon titan for me, though as well.
#38 Posted: 03:29:12 05/05/2013

I disagree. For S2 Lightning rod I like Lord of the lightning, but without his wow pow, Lightning rod had NOTHING to dish out beefy damage when his enemy gets close. The clouds were really good at solving this problem, dealing a rapid 10 damage, + 18 from the zapper field, and "mini stunning" the enemy. The grand lightning still does okay on Typhoon titan for me, though as well.

Eh, Lightning Rod is just kinda difficult to deal great damage with. So 10 (cloud[s] damage) = 18 (zapper field damage) = 28 damage. That doesn't even tick as rapidly as, say Drilly's Auto Blaster or Eruptor's eruption. Eruptor does everything Lightning Rod can do, BETTER!

Eruption = Zapper Field
Volcanoes = Clouds
Lightning Bolt = Lava Lobs
Lava Barf = Huge Bolt (PLUS, Eruptor can move at full speed while using his Wow Pow!

Lightning Rod isn't bad, but he's definitely flawed. Not trying to argue here, just stating my opinion! smilie
---
#39 Posted: 03:46:35 05/05/2013

Eh, Lightning Rod is just kinda difficult to deal great damage with. So 10 (cloud[s] damage) = 18 (zapper field damage) = 28 damage. That doesn't even tick as rapidly as, say Drilly's Auto Blaster or Eruptor's eruption. Eruptor does everything Lightning Rod can do, BETTER!

Eruption = Zapper Field
Volcanoes = Clouds
Lava Barf = Huge Bolt (PLUS, Eruptor can move at full speed while using his Wow Pow!

Lightning Rod isn't bad, but he's definitely flawed. Not trying to argue here, just stating my opinion! smilie

I actually totally understand your L. Rod, Erutpor, comparison, but I don't think Eruptor does everything better. Lightning bolt is slower than lava blobs by quite a bit, but it's range is much better. The zapper field and eruption are quite alike, but Lightning rod can move while letting lose a zapper field. Clouds and volcanoes seem a lot alike, but Lightning rod does not need to have fired off a zapper field for his clouds to deal damage, they protect him 24/7. The wow pows are both nice, and Eruptor's does more damage and slows him less, but Lightning rod's big bolt has much better range(like the bolt vs. Lava blob comparison)
#40 Posted: 10:32:38 05/05/2013
I actually find Grand Lightning to be incredibly effective, numbers be damned, and I find Eruptor's lava blobs to be annoyingly ineffective. Eruptor has no real aim, he just lobs - somewhat slowly - at whoever/whatever he feels like. No kind of accuracy is possible, the only choice is volume, spamming the attack button. What gets me is that he seems to show preference for lobbing at breakables rather than enemies, even if the enemy is closer!

As for Lightning Rod, I find I can put out Grand Lightning, concentrate on someone for a moment and the enemy is done (for mid-levels like the Spear Drowman and the like, even up to like Bark Demons, I'm of course not talking about large enemies like the big shield guys), and in this way I can get like 3 guys during one cast. Not too bad.

(Don't bother telling me about Wow Pows, both of mine are S1, and I don't like either enough to want a second version) smilie
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#41 Posted: 15:59:11 05/05/2013
I find all the water based ones such as Zap's and Double Trouble's useless in giants.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#42 Posted: 17:10:10 05/05/2013

Eruption = Zapper Field
Volcanoes = Clouds

I actually totally understand your L. Rod, Erutpor, comparison, but I don't think Eruptor does everything better. Lightning bolt is slower than lava blobs by quite a bit, but it's range is much better. The zapper field and eruption are quite alike, but Lightning rod can move while letting lose a zapper field. Clouds and volcanoes seem a lot alike, but Lightning rod does not need to have fired off a zapper field for his clouds to deal damage, they protect him 24/7. The wow pows are both nice, and Eruptor's does more damage and slows him less, but Lightning rod's big bolt has much better range(like the bolt vs. Lava blob comparison)

Yes, Eruptor and Lightning Rod are very similar. But, the problem with Lightning Rod is that he moves WAY WAY too slow to warrant a whole path about up close attacks, when he is too slow to ever get close to anyone to use his clouds. Plus, they, slowly may I add, do a measly 10 damage after like 2-3 damage upgrades. They should've made his clouds bigger or something because they are SO small! I find myself more fond of Eruptor because of Wow Pows. His does 36 projectile damage, and can still chase his opponent at full speed. As where, Lightning Rod's does 14 damage (quickly, though,) and he can't move while using it.
---
#43 Posted: 20:41:43 05/05/2013

Eruption = Zapper Field
Volcanoes = Clouds

Yes, Eruptor and Lightning Rod are very similar. But, the problem with Lightning Rod is that he moves WAY WAY too slow to warrant a whole path about up close attacks, when he is too slow to ever get close to anyone to use his clouds. Plus, they, slowly may I add, do a measly 10 damage after like 2-3 damage upgrades. They should've made his clouds bigger or something because they are SO small! I find myself more fond of Eruptor because of Wow Pows. His does 36 projectile damage, and can still chase his opponent at full speed. As where, Lightning Rod's does 14 damage (quickly, though,) and he can't move while using it.

Lightning rod CAN move while firing off his wow pow. Yes he is slowed down quite a bit, but the range on the big bolt makes up for it. Another thing, if you find Lightning rod's slowness a problem for Typhoon titan, then why don't you mind Eruptor's slowness with volcanor( if you prefer Magmantor over volcanoer then I suppose you can ignore this). It's funny how similar the two characters are, I noticed they also have the same HP(580 at level 10) but when it comes to their moves, they are similar as well, but each has advantages and disadvantages. Either way both of them are pretty underrated in my opinion.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#44 Posted: 17:21:57 07/05/2013

I laughed while reading that.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#45 Posted: 20:35:21 07/05/2013

Lightning rod CAN move while firing off his wow pow. Yes he is slowed down quite a bit, but the range on the big bolt makes up for it. Another thing, if you find Lightning rod's slowness a problem for Typhoon titan, then why don't you mind Eruptor's slowness with volcanor( if you prefer Magmantor over volcanoer then I suppose you can ignore this). It's funny how similar the two characters are, I noticed they also have the same HP(580 at level 10) but when it comes to their moves, they are similar as well, but each has advantages and disadvantages. Either way both of them are pretty underrated in my opinion.

Well true, but the eruption has a bigger range, deals damage quicker, and makes melees seem useless. As where, melees will still out-damage Lightning Rod. Those clouds just do not do enough damage to warrant a whole path about them. 10 damage? Not that great, really. Yes both are slow, but I just find Eruptor better at handling close range than Lightning Rod. How rapid that 16 damage ticks is just crazy.
---
#46 Posted: 21:43:52 07/05/2013
It's not just 10 damage, I find that I can get the zapper field itself to hit frequently, adding an extra 18 damage. The range seems to be just the same as Eruptor's eruption attack, too.
#47 Posted: 23:40:41 07/05/2013
How about we both agree that Lightning Rod and Eruptor are both monsters up close!
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#48 Posted: 23:58:37 07/05/2013
Indeed.
eruptor on his reuption path is near unbeatable melee, and his terrafin-counter makes him pretty sweet.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Graywolfe Green Sparx Gems: 298
#49 Posted: 01:43:43 08/05/2013
Quote: Ace XSX

That may be but i've never used his wow pow since i have a S1 Slam Bam.
#50 Posted: 02:43:41 08/05/2013
How about we both agree that Lightning Rod and Eruptor are both monsters up close!

Lok, okay smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me