Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rebirth of Space and Time (A Pokemon RP) (OPEN to all!)
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Rebirth of Space and Time (A Pokemon RP) (OPEN to all!) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#1 Posted: 06:02:06 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot
It has been over 4 billion years sense the last time the darkness has last ruled and everything was pieceful. But that all changed when a rogue pokemon that calls himself Giai found a power so great that it plunged the world into kaos and darkness. He is now using his power to spread darkness across the universe and the only way to defeat Giai is by awakening the guardians of Space and Time Dialga and Palkia.

Rules
1.I'm the GM!
2.No killing of other RP characters unless given permission by the person controling it.
3.No swearing.
4.No godmoding!
5.Your characters must get tired after and during a battle.
6.Characters must have a weekness.
7.No made up moves. Have to be real moves!
8.No more than 4 characters.
9.Other characters may have a relationship but keep it PG13.
10.Have fun!smilie

People who are apart of the RP and people's characters.
Spyroconvexity: Dark Arceus, Zorark, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina
prextail202:bladeon (Made up)
Stealthefrocks: dewott
DragonCamo: gardevoir, froslass
chained skull: glaceon, leafeon, ralts
Porshe9000: pidgey and vulpix
Meta Knighteta Knight: Roserade

Charater sheet
Name: (optional)
Moves: (only 4 moves max)
Personality:
Appearence:
Relationship: (Optional)
Story: (Must havea story)
Weakness: (Must have a weekness)
Other: (optional)

Here's mine!
Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Zorark
Moves: Dark pulse, shadow claw, dig, flamethrower.
Appearence: Normal Zorark except instead of haveing red he is white where the red is usaly at.
Personality: Brave, dark at times, kind, wise, and bighearted.
Relationship: None. (other RPers can ask to be in a relationship with him! Just PM me first.)
Story: He was one of the chosen ones that were to protect the orbs of Space and Time. He was captured by Giai and tourchered by him to reviel the hideing places of the orbs. But Shadow will not.
Weakness: He is not weak to what would normally be super effective on him. Giai is only weak to the poison of the Fire Root Tree.
Other: Has great speed and agility. Can anilize a situation quickly.

Name: Giai
Pokemon: Dark Arceus
Moves: Dark Judgement (similarto regular Judgement but it's black as night and will wound you very bad), earthquake, draco meator, Dark dragon claw (similar to dragon claw but it's black and does a lot of damage to you.)
Appearence: similar to normal Arceus but is black where the white is and red where the grey is. He also has red eyes.
Personality: Evil, dark, ruthless, power hungry,
Relationship: None.
Story: He was once apart of the original Arceus but one day he almost took over the original Arceus's body but he was stoped and casted out of the original Arceus's body and sealed away.
Weakness: Is the power of Palkia and Dialga coming together to defeat him.
Other: None.
---
SC
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 00:31:13 07/05/2013 by Spyroconvexity
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#2 Posted: 12:24:02 28/04/2013
Name: (optional) Kayla
Pokemon: Bladeon (Made up by me)
Moves: Iron claw,Dig,Energy Ball,Firefang
Personality: kind,brave
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
(Sprite by me)
Relationship: (Optional)
Story: Because of her being a new species she has been hiding from anything near human civilization to avoid being caught.
Weakness: Fire type moves
Other: (optional)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#3 Posted: 13:38:45 28/04/2013
Name: daisy
Pokemon: Dewott
Moves: razor shell, aerial ace, grass knot, ice beam
Personality: daisy is a calm Dewott, but can easily loose her cool. She is loyal and honest, no afraid to say her own opinions, but to the point where she can be quite offensive, but she is still respectful of other's space and opinions. Finicky, stubborn, she still has a fun side, ready for adventure whenever. Intelligent and independent
Appearance: normal Dewott, but has red toppings on her head tuft and whiskers, with a red bandana around her neck and a X scar across her left eye
Relationship: wants a bf
Story: she was trained in the ways of her double scallop technique by he father, until evil rouge Pokemon came to her town and nearly killed everyone, along with her father. Since then, daisy had kept more to herself than usual, and now trains by herself as she travels
Weakness: her loyalty can make her split. Fast but has low deffense
Other: can change her blade at will
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#4 Posted: 14:50:14 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: both are approved!!!smilie

Here is Dialga and Palkia.

Name: Star
Pokemon: Palkia
Moves: spacial rend, dragon claw, dive, surf.
Personality: Wise, kind, and careing.
Appearence: (you should know if you played pokemon)
Relationship: Friends with Titan.
Story: Most of her story is a mystery but she is master of space and protects the cosmos from darkness.
Weakness: Dragon type moves.
Other: Has the power to creat rifts in space.

Name: Titan
Pokemon: Dialga
Moves: Roar of time, dragon pulse, draco meator, dragon claw.
Personality: Wise, kind, brave.
Appearence: (you should know if you played pokemon)
Relationship: Friends with Star.
Story:As with Star Titan's story is also a mystery but as the protector of time it is his job to protect the balance of time throughout the universe.
Weakness: Fire type moves.
Other: Has the power to stop time.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:18 29/04/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#5 Posted: 00:07:56 29/04/2013
Ooc: Isn't Palkia the master of space? Just somewhere it here you said time
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#6 Posted: 01:13:41 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Fixed.
---
SC
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#7 Posted: 22:53:15 29/04/2013
Name: Luna
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Teleport
Personality: Luna is a quiet and judgmental person. She follows her hunches. When you get to know her, she can be fun to be around.
Appearance: Normal Gardevoir but has a blue scarf.
Relationship: Her first love, Sor, was taken from her. The only thing she has from him is the scarf.
Story: When Luna was just a little Ralts, she became best friends with a male Ralts named Sor. They did everything together and always stood up for each other. One time she was attacked by a Haunter and Sor came to her rescue. He even evolved to save her. He beat the Hunter and Luna ran to hug him. After he evolved, he was picked on terribly because he was male and looked like a female. Luna stood up for him and evolved to fight the bully, a Graveler. She beat him and protected Sor from anyone. For Sor's birthday, Luna got him a dawn stone. She smiled as he took it and glowed. She started to evolve as well. After they evolved, Sor had no problems. They were living the good life until the darkness spread to their village. The males ran to fight. Sor was inlisted to fight but Luna didn't want him to. She was crying into his shoulder when she finally said she loved him. He was shocked but as his face softened, he replied "I love you to." Luna looked up into his eyes as they shared their first kiss. He gave her his scarf as he ran into battle. After the darkness left, she answered the door to see a Machamp, holding Sor's hat and uniform. He looked at her sadly as she broke down and cried. She now is fueled by her hate from the darkness for taking the love of her life from her.
Weakness: Weak against Dark and ghost types. She can also lose focus when Sor is mentioned.
Other: N/A

ooc: sorry for the long story .-.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 23:21:38 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved! We are now starting the rp!

Shadow was sitting on a rock that was near a cliff overlooking the sea. He looked at the full moon very ently. "I will bring you back my masters. I will bring the orbs together once again to bring down Giai." He thought to himself.
---
SC
#9 Posted: 23:25:12 29/04/2013
Daisy was busy meditating under the moonlight, thinking about the darkness that has been spreading throughout the lands.
---
#10 Posted: 23:27:10 29/04/2013
Luna was on the edge of a cliff, shining in the moonlight. She sighed as she felt the blue scarf wrapped around her neck. "Sor..." she says as she drifts off.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 23:46:08 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Shadow heard that Luna was nearby. He stood up. "Who's there?"
---
SC
#12 Posted: 23:48:55 29/04/2013
Luna clutched the scarf as she whipped her head to the sound of his voice. She sighed. "It's me" she said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#13 Posted: 00:01:09 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who is me?" Shadow asked.
---
SC
#14 Posted: 00:24:03 30/04/2013
"Me is a giant, pink, flying ponyta." she said sarcastically. She stood up and looked at the moon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 00:40:25 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Remember Shadow doesn't know Luna.

"Show yourself! Now!" Shadow got in his fighting stance.
---
SC
#16 Posted: 01:02:47 30/04/2013
ooc: i know, just having fun.

"jeez, calm down." she said as he slowly walked into the light of the moon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 02:54:10 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Shadow didn't like others who he does not trust. "Are you friend or are you foe?"
---
SC
#18 Posted: 04:01:39 30/04/2013
Daisy opened one eye at the top of the cliff. I wonder what is going on up there she wondered, and stood up, and began running to the place
---
#19 Posted: 11:02:23 30/04/2013
Luna looked at Shadow. She started to judge him. He's a dark type.... "Well, depends. Are you part of the darkness that is destroying everything?" she questioned.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 20:30:18 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Shadow knew what she was talking about. He was a dark type and he felt hurt that people judge him before they get to know him. He turned away and sat back down. Shadow lowered his voice to a calmer tone. "You're just like everyone else, judging me before you get to know me." Shadow said.
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#21 Posted: 21:17:40 30/04/2013
Name: (optional)glace
Pokemon:glaceon
Moves: (only 4 moves max) ice beam, hone claws, water pulse double edge
Personality:sweet, kind, hits on a lot of girls, always is acting cool
Appearence:A shiny glaceon with a green bow on his tail
Relationship:N/A
Story: he was just and eevee he has been with his sister his whole life he then met a espeon he then fell in love once he talked her she rejected him he was heart broken his sister tried to cheer him up but he ignored her he asked a lot of other girls and they all rejected him
Weakness: (Must have a weekness)fire, fighting, rock, steel
Other: N/a

Name: (optional) Lily
Pokemon:leafeon
Moves: (only 4 moves max)energy ball, magical leaf, signal beam, hone claws
Personality:kind, can be a bit pushy, makes risky choices, never thinks before doing, she is a tomboy
Appearence:a shiny leafeon with a blue bow in her right ear
Relationship: (Optional)N/A
Story: (Must havea story)he has been watching over his younger brother ever sense he was born he has been there to support him all the time but he is annoyed by it but understands
Weakness: (Must have a weekness)fire,bug,ice,flying.
Other: (optional)N/A
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:16:30 06/05/2013 by chained skull
#22 Posted: 21:31:02 30/04/2013
Luna shrugged. "Im a judging person. Plus, a lot of Pokemon don't trust each other now a days." she said. She looked at Shadow with his back turned. He doesn't look all that bad....I think i'll get stick around a little just to see. she thought.

ooc: i can make another character right?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 21:47:51 30/04/2013
Daisy got to the cliff top, and began watching the gardevior and zoroark
---
#24 Posted: 21:58:09 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: approved! and @DragonCamo You can make 3 more.

"I hate it when other pokemon judge me before they know me just because I'm a dark type." He looked at the moon. "I promise I will free you my masters." Shadow said to himself. His eyes started to glow blue. A voice came in his head.

"Don't be afraid my young friend for you have allies around you."The voice said telepathically.

"What who said that?"

"You will know in time." The voice faded and Shadow's eyes returned to normal.

Shadow fanted and fell over.
---
SC
#25 Posted: 22:04:50 30/04/2013
Glace and lily where walking towards luna and shadow un-aware of shadow and luna glace was rejected for the 136th time ever
---
#26 Posted: 22:10:46 30/04/2013
Luna gasped but did not immediately run over to Shadow. She slowly walked up to him and leaned over him. She bent down and put the back of her hand to his forehead. "Doesn't seem to have a fever.." she said.

edit: ooc: also, can my next character be bad?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:22 30/04/2013 by DragonCamo
#27 Posted: 22:21:30 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Grr." Shadow growled a little starting to come to again. He opened his eyes and tryed to get up but he stumbled and fell back down. "Wh-what happened?"
---
SC
#28 Posted: 22:23:07 30/04/2013
As glace and lily still had no ispdea shadow and luna where up ahead "come on glace cheer up!" lily said to glace
---
#29 Posted: 22:32:31 30/04/2013
Luna shrugged. "Don't know. You fainted." she said.

ooc: i mean, can my next character be like, one of the pokemon that is with the darkness and Giai?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 22:36:20 30/04/2013
As they still didn't know that know luna and shadow could hear them as they stoped near them "no! I'm not gonna cheee up I have been dumped about 150 times in my life!" tears fell down his face as he ran away crying
---
#31 Posted: 22:48:48 30/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Shure go right ahead. smilie

Shadow heard the argument. "Did you hear that?"
---
SC
#32 Posted: 23:00:41 30/04/2013
Luna looked up and toward the sound. She nodded. She stood up and created a Shadow Ball.

ooc: my next post shall be the character.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#33 Posted: 23:08:35 30/04/2013
"GLACE!!!" lily yelled but he was to far away to hear her "this always happens whenever he gets so uppset" lily complained
---
#34 Posted: 23:29:52 30/04/2013
Name: Icee
Pokemon: Froslass
Moves: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Hail
Personality: She is very cruel and ruthless. He obeys no one put Giai. She is very evil and hates everything. She can not be trusted and must always be watched.
Appearance: A normal Froslass but with one of the ribbons on her waist torn.
Relationship: N/A
Story: Icee has always been a very evil Pokemon. When only a Snorunt, she and another Snorunt stole from everyone and robbed stores. One day, she betrayed the other Snorunt by stealing all the stealings and calling the police on him. You could guess that when they chance came to spread darkness and terror through the land, she took it. She has fought in many battles and won everyone of them. Her most memerable battle was against a Gallade in a small village. He was strong but often forgot that she was a ghost type and used fighting moves. The battle was a nail biter as it kept changing from the Gallade wining, to Icee winning. She finally shot him down with a Shadow Ball. She walked up to him, well, more floated, and finished him. They were eventually drove off though so they had to retreat.
Weakness: Fire and Ghost types. Also doesn't like the sun very much.
Other: Ability is Snow Cloak
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:40 30/04/2013 by DragonCamo
#35 Posted: 00:15:10 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Approved!

Shadow got up ready to fight. "Who's there show yourself!"
---
SC
#36 Posted: 00:17:26 01/05/2013
"Who said that?" she asked as she walked around and bumbed into shadow
---
#37 Posted: 00:40:02 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Shadow said.
---
SC
#38 Posted: 00:42:55 01/05/2013
Lily got up "I'm lily" she said
---
#39 Posted: 00:56:11 01/05/2013
Luna looked at Lily. Hmm... a grass type.... probably nice..maybe to joyful... she thought
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#40 Posted: 00:58:58 01/05/2013
"sorry about before my brother just got rejected by a girl for the uh..... 142th time i guess" she explained
---
#41 Posted: 01:56:31 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Shadow studied Lily for a moment. "That's ruff for your brother. Maybe he should take it slow when he meets someone."
---
SC
#42 Posted: 01:57:29 01/05/2013
"he has after the first fifty gilrfriends after a few days or so he gets dumped" she explained to him
---
#43 Posted: 02:16:35 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"There is someone out there for everyone even your brother" Shadow said then thought about his masers.
---
SC
#44 Posted: 02:44:31 01/05/2013
Daisy followed the group, and accidentally snapped a twig while hiding.
---
#45 Posted: 03:07:15 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Shadow's ears purked up alert to someone. "Sssshh!!! Be quiet someone's there." Shadow wispered.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 03:12:50 01/05/2013
Daisy stood as still as possible, then decided to show herself. She slowly came out of hiding place.
---
#47 Posted: 03:25:40 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Who are you?" Shadow said. He thought for a moment about what the voice said to him. Then his eyes began to glow blue.

"Find the orb of Time at the tower of time."

Shadow's eyes then returned to normal and he fainted once more.
---
SC
#48 Posted: 05:43:36 01/05/2013
"I me-" daisy began, but was interrupted by shadow fainting, and instead continued by saying, "are you alright?" she walked right up to the zoroark.
---
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#49 Posted: 10:03:02 01/05/2013
Ooc: Hey! I shall join!

Name: Payton
Pokemon: Pidgey
Moves: Brave Bird, Sky Attack, Hurricane, Twister
Personality: She is rather caring and will do anything for her friends. She can also be rather violent.
Appearance: She has her feathers in an emo style and wears a blue scarf
Relationship: N/A
Story: She lived in a kingdom and always got in trouble from the queen. One day, she got tired of it and left on an adventure. Later, she was attacked by a Skarmory and a Vulpix saved her. When the Vulpix told her her name was Emily, the two started adventuring together.
Weakness: What bird Pokemon are weak to.
Other: Wears a blue scarf and is Emily's best friend

Name: Emily
Pokemon: Vulpix
Moves: Fire Blast, Extrasensory, Inferno, Flamethrower
Personality: She is rather shy and friendly. She cares about beauty and isn't very violent. She can get scared easily.
Appearance: Wearsa pink necklace
Story: She was an outcast and traveled around looking for someone to help. She found a Pidgey named Payton being attacked by a Skarmory and when she was saved, the two became best friends.
Weakness: What fire Pokemon are weak to
Other: Payton's best friend
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:20 01/05/2013 by porsche9000
#50 Posted: 10:34:04 01/05/2013
Ooc: your back!!!!!!! Welcome back!
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me