Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sonic and mlp crossover (PRIVATE) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 02:30:19 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
GRAh can't make up my mind! Sorry if i keep on changing it and like I said before its like the megaman and sonic crossover except replace megaman with ponies
PLOT:
MLP
Twilight was out on a morning walk as a huge ripple apeared in the sky over canterlot as robots fell out of it and started capturing ponies as twilight gathered her friends quickly and tried to fight them off but they couldn't a few day later the robots have taken over canterlot and there putting this wired face on everything and adding a few changes to canterlot as twilight and her friends are hidding out in rainbow dash's home for now

Sonic:
Sonic was running around eggmans base turning robots into scrap as he then entered a huge room with giant robot like dragon with six arms each had a diffrent weapon and a chaos emerald in the heart as eggman was sitting in the cookpit was the clear emerald as it then quickly blasted a huge beam of light at sonic it missed but a huge riple appeared and destroyed the base eggman escaped the force of the huge Ripple but his robots where dumped into it as sonic was trying to run away but the force was to much for him he then got sucked to it and fell on the roof of canterlot not being noticed

Rules: PM your character to join, no swearing, tiny blood no guts or gore, basic rules of RP, if your banned don't even post, put in Crossover your pm to prove you read the rules or it will be unaccepted, OCs are allowed but they must be a sonic OC or a MLP character

My characters are sonic, silver,eggman, charmy, spike, discord, Rainbow dash and
Name:Quadruls(quads for short)
Abilites:able to fly with his tails and create torandos by spining them
Species:fox
Appearence:http://browse.deviantart.com/a...d-fox-359991406
Bio:he is misreble having parents that are greedy he always thought was he a tool for them? He heard of sonic he didn't want to be famous for what he was he wanted to be famous for what he did he the ran away from his home
Pearsonality:is very hot headed, hates to be indimadated, can be kind to his friends, hates being bossed around, and loves doing fun stuff with friends.
Other:N/A

Main characters
Sonic the hedgehog:
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Cream
Rouge
Shadow
Omega
Vector
Espio
Blaze

MLP:
Twilight
Fluttershy
Rarity
Applejack
Pinkie pie
Any others I forgot

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Abilities(sonic)/cm(MLP):
Species:
Appereance:
Bio:
Other:

Dis-allowed users
Big Green:Banned but still posts
Rendar:banned but still posts
Kitty:banned but still posts
Sleepy0429:immature and goddmodding on other topics
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 18:19:28 03/05/2013 by chained skull
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 03:43:50 27/04/2013
You stole my RP I made
Skysonicponys
Skylanders
Sonic
close or report,
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:34:04 29/04/2013 by Sleepy0429
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#3 Posted: 05:30:48 27/04/2013
MLP

Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valient, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

Bio: Was taken and separated from his family when he was a foal. Has been being raised far away by a herd of golden maned Pegasi. Has finally been united with his sisters after been separated for so long.

Crossover
#4 Posted: 03:09:14 29/04/2013
Prince Astrello:

I am sitting under a tree reading a thick leather bound book from my saddlebag. My wings are folded at my side and horn glistens as I turn the pages of the book I am reading. I reach into my saddlebag and pull out a photo. In the picture is my friends, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Spark as well as my sisters and I. I gaze upon it and manage a small smile, though tears fall down my cheeks. It had been so long since I'd seen home. For I was out for one of my strolls in the garden when Discord snuck up and kidnapped me. I cried out for help but my sisters were too late. He was long gone and so was I. When I wake I find myself here alone. Sighing I dab my eyes with a cloth, but more continue to fall. Soon it is too much and I close the book and put it back into my saddlebag with the photo before continuing on my way.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:21 29/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#5 Posted: 03:31:24 29/04/2013
OOC: I can see that now. Just ignore my post and chained skull can delete it.
#6 Posted: 14:42:44 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:alright we'll just ignore the first four posts ok?i'll start
Discord noticed the huge ripple over canterlot "hm Chaos it seems good I wonder if i should cause even more!" he said as he then started going towards the huge gap as rainbow dash and spike where hidding out in a bassment of an old house that was blown up they where seperated from there friends as they hid in fear as the robots marched around sonic then got up to find himself on the roof of canterlot as he then looked at the huge gap in the sky as he started jumping for it but he couldn't jump high enough to reach it as eggman was laughing he said " I FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS GOT RID OF SONIC! Now time to work on my eggman land plans" as he flew of in his egg mobile
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:48 03/05/2013 by chained skull
#7 Posted: 01:01:13 04/05/2013
My sister's and I are walking through Ponyville with me on my sister, Luna's back. Smiling she and Celestia start talking to one another. Their voices are full of excitement and joy. Our mane blows in the wind as we enjoy the warmth of the morning sun.

"Oh sister, I am so glad that Astrello came back to us after all these years. I thought we had lost him," Luna says. Celestia nods in agreement.

"I thought we had lost him too but here we are," Celestia says smiling.

"Yes here we are. Here we are, whole at last," Luna says happily nuzzling Celestia and then me.
#8 Posted: 01:06:26 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
As astrello was meeting his sisters again a robot walked up to them "South islanders prepare to get robticized" it said as sonic saw the robot he then quickly did a boost jump and landed by asrello and dashed into the robot "just ONE bot this time man HE really needs to step up his game" as he then dashed off and blasted right through the robot making it explode and ran up to canterlot in seconds a start running around destroying bots
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:54:21 04/05/2013 by chained skull
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#9 Posted: 03:53:29 04/05/2013
Ooc: question, have all the sonic characters came through the ripple?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#10 Posted: 11:41:35 04/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:yeah but only OCs but say like they heard something snd checked it out
---
#11 Posted: 05:12:18 06/05/2013
Yurei was running about, looking for the source of the loud sounds. She found the ripple, and was curious to see what it was, but the force of it led to yurei hanging onto a rock for life. this has some force, what exactly did happen here she thought, as her grip loosened, and was sucked into equestria, blacked out on the rooftop

Ooc: sorry I haven't posted
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#12 Posted: 20:47:48 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
As sonic destroyed most of the bots he then saw astrello as he then said "please... Eggman why did you make another organic creation you already made shadow." he said as he tackled astrello and then got up and looked at the other two "so which one of you wants a beating next?" he asked them
---
#13 Posted: 21:38:27 06/05/2013
My sisters are not pleased. This stranger has beaten me, their little brother up. He would pay. They charge Sonic working together to make him pay for what he has done. I struggle upright black and blue with bruises. I am too weak to fight with my sister so I lay down against a tree, waiting for my friends to come and help my sisters battle this stranger that had hurt me so much.
#14 Posted: 22:02:58 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic then kept on dodging there attacks as sonic then sent a homing attack at luna making her fall
---
#15 Posted: 03:53:14 07/05/2013
Yurei finally woke up, finding herself on the top of a castle. "where am I? This looks very different" she wondered aloud. Looking around, she noticed smaller explosions, and jumped from tower to tower to get there
---
#16 Posted: 04:52:54 07/05/2013
As Sonic does this my sister, Celestia fires a spell hitting him in the back with it.
#17 Posted: 08:26:17 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic then is smashed into a building and starts spinning around celestia and then does a loa kick on her legsas rainbow dash saw this and moved all the ruble out of the way and walked up to sonic with spike "wait I don't think..... He couldn't so many organic creatures..... And if he was why would he make them so girly...." he said as rainbow dash punched him as sonic quickly recovered "you want to fight hu?" he asked "you thing are oing get a beat down!" rainbow dash said "yeah teach him a lesson!" spike shouted
---
#18 Posted: 12:22:13 07/05/2013
Yurei watched the fight as a shadow, still wondering what's going on. now it looks like sonic also got sucked into this world, or wherever she thought
---
#19 Posted: 00:47:28 08/05/2013
My sister, Celestia is sent flying through the air and slams into the ground. My sisters, Luna and Celestia walk to to my now unconscious form and Celestia slings me across her back. Both Celestia and Luna are scuffed up and battered but I look the worst out of all of us. I am black and blue with bruises from Sonic's brutal attack.
#20 Posted: 00:52:19 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
As rainnbow dash then threw ounches but missed and sonic did the same but they missed to they kept on throwing punches or kicks that missed
---
#21 Posted: 02:48:29 08/05/2013
interesting yurei thought, and resumed back to her organic form. that skittles horse is just about as fast as sonic
---
#22 Posted: 11:54:59 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:I'm just going to close this because it seems wired I'll make another MLP topic later
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me