Page 1 of 1
Lost City of Arkus [CLOSED]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1 Posted: 15:01:09 26/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Has anyone been stuck in spots where the blue bounce pads don't bounce you high enough to get out? It's happened twice to me. Very frustrating.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 01:34:32 27/04/2013
Yeah, often. Seems to happen when I leave the game running too long. First time I came across this I was using Tree Rex in Glacier Gully, so I first thought that it was just that he was heavy or something. On later occurances I found a properly timed Fly when using Spyro would pop me high enough.

But the ultimate fix has always been restarting the game, exiting COMPLETELY (I'm on an XBox, so I mean exiting all the way to XBox Home), restarting the console sometimes.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#3 Posted: 03:21:01 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, that makes sense. I found my son had left it on for a couple of days, so I'll check it out the next time we fire it up.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 04:52:58 28/04/2013
Yeah, I leave it running 24/7, just paused when I'm not playing. Sometimes it's a week between when I play, LOL! The game doesn't like that sometimes, I keep finding different glitches that pop up this way. smilie Just the other day it looks like I must have paused after a level, I was at a cutscene on the ship where it looks like Cali and Flynn were talking. But (probably partially since my Skylander had since been removed from the portal and put away), everything was frozen, Cali and Flynn were just standing there. I was able to pause again once, but then nothing worked except the XBox button, LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me