Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
wrecking balls hunt [CLOSED]
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#1 Posted: 05:47:55 23/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Introducan
Wrecking ball has been a skylander for ages but everyone made fun of him saying that he was to weak to battle when the skylanders got sent to earth nobody ever used him so when he did get placed on the portal of power he didn't fight he ran away to find his true identity...

Part 1
Wrecking ball runs into a chompy ahh! "Oh its a chompy I'll just eat him" om nom nom nom BURP! "ooh its flynn and trigger happy "hello pick me up " said wrecking ball flynn swoops down and gets wrecking ball hello wrecking ball whatcha doing" "oh I'm looking for my true Identity" "does it involve girls" " yes" ok were in so flynn and trigger happy came with him

part 2(it takes ages to plan it out so sorry)
they all fly in the dread yacht until a troll mech storms in and throws a troll bomb at them " whoa the ships been hit and theres no where to set 'er down" says Flynn suddenly a loud bang happens where the ship splits in to too: trigger happy and Flynn on one side and wrecking ball on the other one side hits a island and the other hits the ruins wrecking ball is shipwrecked on a island for several days until he finds a portal he climbs through it and then appears a open vault so he goes in that and he goes into the games code room where all the info of the characters and locations are he finds his coding but kaos runs in and snatches it wrecking ball had been set to beat kaos and if he did he could have the info so he accepted it and began to battle

part 3 (final chapter)
He begins to fight and then pops up ninjini wham-shell chill and stealth elf who help him fight they all start punching kaos in the face until he decides to give the identity to wrecking ball so wrecking ball opens it up and finds out that he is pretty powerful when he gets his upgrades and his is pretty high in his levels he also finds who is in his family: chill(his mother) wham shell(his father) and ninjini and stealth elf as his sisters nd that moment on he became pretty popular he was used the most in the game and he sold well in the shops and wrecking ball plus all his clones were happy for the rest of life. THE END
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:37:16 28/04/2013 by Chill795
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#2 Posted: 06:15:28 23/04/2013
This is interesting
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#3 Posted: 17:11:04 23/04/2013
I can't really make out what's speech and what isn't...

Still good!
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:24 23/04/2013 by paddyfitz
#4 Posted: 13:38:28 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright I finished it and it has quite a good concept I hope you like it!

EDIT: thought I would revive it so people would read it
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:43:53 11/07/2013 by Chill795
#5 Posted: 05:44:19 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Revived
---
~88~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me