Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > neopets:The Birth of Roberta
Page 1 of 1
neopets:The Birth of Roberta [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 22:33:11 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
this is a storey of roberta's life and what happened to her parents.

chapter 1:a horrible start of life

purple clouds surrounded the sky.roberta's parents were fleeing to safty trying to get away from the darkest faerie's minions."HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!you weak fools!give me the baby!NOW!"the darkest faerie boomed."never!we will never give our sweet baby to you!y-y-you hag!"said linsana roberta's mother."WHAT?!?!?HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"the dark faerie tryed to freeze them with her magic but only froze roberta's father,lance."oh!oh no!"linsana sobbed,"why did you do that????""oh gimmie a break!i missed!what a cry baby."said the darkest faerie,"oh and that reminds me....GIVE ME THE CHILD OR ELSE.""NEVER!"linsana yelled.then a flash of light summoned.and then stannding there was fyora,the faerie queen."stop!you've gone far enough!"she said.then fyora zapped the darkest faerie with her rod and turned her to stone.then she rose water above her.making a great sea that we now call the neopain sea."there.i will take your dughter to her uncle.the king of brightvale.there she will be safe."said fyora."thankyou,fyora.oh!and i need to give this amulet to her.it has great power,and will pretect her as a baby."said linsana.she put the amulet around baby roberta,and then fyora flew off to brightvale.then there was one last minion.it was a BIG one.linsana tryed to run away,but failed.the minion took her bye his paws,shook her,then threw her agenst a wall as hard as you can EVER imagine.then linsana was dead.the bodeys of robertas parents lie to the sea today a bit away from the darkest faerie.and the village they once live in,now lie at the bottom of the neopain sea.

chapter 2:roberta and brightvale
chapter 3: secret magic making

make shure you check here everyday to see if i posted the next chapter!
smilie thanks for reading chapter 1!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 23:43:02 14/08/2008
Ok, here I will be honest to you, spyrathedragon, and please, don't take it as an insult, for I don't want to be in an arguement.

But, everything didn't make much sense to me here in chapter 1. I have played the game Neopets: The Darkest Faerie probably over 50 times and have beaten it over like 20 times, and from what I can remember, Roberta didn't recieve the amulet until Act 2 in the game, which was when Roberta is at Queen Fyora's castle and frees the old Aisha. The old Aisha is the one who gave her the amulet. (I don't know if you got that far, I'm just letting you know).
And, if other people read this, they're going to be VERY confused, because you bunched everything together, and certain people might not know who's speaking and all that.
I knew who was speaking and all, but you should keep everything organized and simple, and easier for everyone to read. I was able to know what was going on, although I know that there are other people on this site who might not understand what's going on in this story so far, so can you please like space everything out and make sure you say someone's name first before they say something?
Like this for example:

Fyora: Get away from them! They don't deserve to die!
The Darkest Faerie: NEVER!

Ok? That was just my example, I'm not trying to make up another story on here.
But, basically what I'm saying is is that you need to keep everything organized for it to be eaiser to read, ok?
And I apologize if I angered you, but I'm being honest, and I can't lie to ya, right?
However, I'd like to read some more to actually understand what the story is all about and what's going on...this first chapter doesn't tell me much...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Last edited at 23:43:19 14/08/2008 by Dragongyrl1000
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#3 Posted: 14:58:26 19/08/2008 | Topic Creator
im talking about another amulet and im trying to make sence this amulet broke when she first tryed to save a little kid from falling from maney hights and it a FANFIC so if you dont like it DONT COME HERE.im closing it and dont comment for 30 min so i can close it.(if you want to comment on the storey about if you LIKE it then yes)
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me