Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Skylanders: Realm of evolution (Private rp)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders: Realm of evolution (Private rp) [CLOSED]
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#51 Posted: 23:53:48 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright. Let us begin. Right now all skylanders tall and small are on home island.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#52 Posted: 02:05:18 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm gonna be hugo too.

Name: Hugo
Species: Moleken
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie....Hugo_ingame.jpg
Personality: Nervous, quirky, intelligent, and dislikes sheep.
Backstory: He has been working with Eon for years to learn how to be a portal master and such.
Abilities: none...

Hugo (c) of activision.
------------------------------------------------------
We may begin.

"Alright in order to get the element crests we need to figure out where on the map" Hugo explained looking at the map "The Peryton empire said the undead crest is at the center of the haunted soul mountain. Which is called the 'Well of spirits', we will need you guys to go and get it." he stated pointing at the area on the map.

OOC: I might have to close this rp because of low activity, and the fact that I will not be on for a while.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:24 09/05/2013 by Trix Master 100
#53 Posted: 04:03:39 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hugo looked at Spyro in fear, "y-y-you have to go th-th-through the path of-" Hugo stuttered "Of the sheepnids." he said very fearfully.
---
icon from Empoh
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#54 Posted: 11:46:29 12/05/2013
"Hmm... I think, that isn't really difficult", Rider said. He wasn't very interested to anything.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#55 Posted: 23:33:59 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"The sheepnids are half spider, half sheep. They'll drink any creature's body fluids!" Hugo stated as he freaked out.

OOC: I'm gonna have to close this rp due to unactiveness, But if you want to try and make a rather decent skylander rp. You can use my rule thing on the first post. As long as you say the rules were made by Trix, or at least credit me for making them. Thank you and goodnight.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:37 21/05/2013 by Trix Master 100
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me