Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Pandemic: Outbreak [CLOSED]
RWC Raiden Green Sparx Gems: 194
#1 Posted: 23:36:05 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator
This is a zombie outbreak RP. Set in a fictional city surrounded by dense forests, a group of survivors of a deadly viral outbreak that turns humans into the living dead must come together to find refuge, and ultimately, escape the city.

Setting: Victorville, VA, September 2013
Victorville is a smaller city in Virgina, surrounded by thick forests and mountains to the south of the city. The city has a major highway running through its center, accounting for much of the economic growth in the city. The city also houses a large university. The citys population is approx. 300K people who actually reside in the city. There are surburan areas on the outskirts of the city in all directions, and the inner city houses a university, several hospitals, skyscrapers, and anything you'd expect in a small to medium sized city. There is a large lake to the north east of the city, with a river flowing out into larger bodies of water.
The seasons are now changing from summer to autumn in Victorville. Its still warm, but a cool moutain breeze blows through the city and has been unusally rainy lately, causing the lake to the northeast to overflow and flood the wilderness in that area. However, access and transit in Victorville remains unaffected.

Plot: The end of September, Victorville, a small, quiet, peacful city is soon subject to a massive viral outbreak. The virus turns those infected into the living dead, who feed upon the remaining humans. The RP will start somewhere in the 12-24 hour point of the initial outbreak. After 24 hours, the city is then locked down by government agencies, quarantined, and isolated by the national gaurd, and the CDC. No one is allowed to enter the city, and those attempting to leave are refused passage. Communication to the outside has been cut off. No radio, TV, phones, interent can access any outside sources. Being completely cut off, a group of survivors must come together to find safe haven, and hopefully escape the city before they are consumed by the undead, the virus, or each other.

Rules:

No godmodding, simple, right?
Try to be as realistic as possible.
No one liners. Please, try to be detailed and creative in the RP.
Lets try to come up with some unique characters. Two character limit per person starting out. Depending on how the RP goes, we may add more per player. Please, lets not overload with Police, Military, Security, Typical tough guy characters. All people have talents, and flaws. So should your characters.
Descriptions could get a bit in depth, so if graphic stuff isn't your cup of tea, you don't need to participate.
Keep character romance on the lower end. No instant love, no sexual innuendoes, etc. It's a zombie outbreak, survival is more important, no?
There will be all kinds of weapons, guns, etc. I'm all for different weapons, uses etc, but nothing crazy like RPG's, miniguns, or huge swords or axes. Keep it realistic, modern, etc. Get detailed about the guns if you want. Always makes it fun. Again, nothing OP or God like.

I will be the GM. PM me with questions, ideas, etc.

Rules will be subject to change once things get started, and if the RP gets too out of hand.

Intro: Characters will most likely be starting in different locations, and you may choose to go solo, or join the group, or a combination thereof. Let's mix it up a bit, eh?

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Career/Skills:
History:
Personal Items:
Other:
---
"Life is caught up in a current. I'm simply going against it."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:56 20/04/2013 by RWC Raiden
#2 Posted: 23:48:45 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Chris Winters

Gender/Race: Male/Caucasion

Appearance: 5'10, 220 lbs, solid build. Short brown hair, blue eyes, tattoos. No facial hear. Wearing black tactical pants, black boots, black EMS t-shrit.

Career/Skills: Paramedic/ First aid, medical treatment, proficient in self defense, competnent with firearms.

History: Spent 10 years in the Air Force as a para-rescue. After receiving an honorable discharge, Chris returned home to Victorville to try and repair his failing marriage, and family life. Chris took a job as a paramedic for Victorville EMS. Despite his best efforts, Chris's marriage fell apart, after years of deployment, and the long, tiring shifts in EMS. His wife took both of his children when she walked out 3 years ago. Chris has since struggled with alcohol addiction. He is currently lost in a cloud as to how to move on and put his life back together. Struggling with alcoholism, and burnout from the job, he spends most of his time at the bars, trying to drink his problems away.

Personal Items: Lighter, tactical folding knife, trauma shears, nitrile gloves (x2 pair), wallet, keys, pack of cigarettes

Other: Chris has a weakened right knee and right shoulder, sustained from his military service, and repeated use as a paramedic. His endurance isn't the greatest anymore, due to increased drinking and smoking. With his injuries to his knee and shoulder, he is unable to move very heavy objects alone, or lift objects alone. He also cannot sprint fast, or for long distances. Chris also wears his wedding ring on a necklace, believing it will bring him luck.
---
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#3 Posted: 00:22:37 21/04/2013
OOC: Very good story! Allow me to showcase my characters!

Character Sheet:
Name: Clark Summers
Gender/Race: Male/Caucasion, Italian
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit to artist)
Career/Skills: Chemist/Scientist (Unemployed)
History: Clark was a very smart person. Always receiving perfect grades and attending the finest colleges Virginia had to offer. He was always so busy studying he never tended to be bothered by others, or have friends. After he graduated high school, he went on to college to study advanced Chemistry. After receiving his masters degree and other awards, he settled down with his wife, Mae. Together they had a nice marriage, living in a cottage. Soon afterwards, Clark was fired from his job, he didn't have enough to support his family so his wife took on a job too. He was stressed on not finding work that he became addicted to smoking, he chain smoked constantly, but his wife overcame it. Soon he heard of the Virus that changed people, but he and his wife ignored it, they thought of it as a ploy to scare people, as it was nearly Halloween.
Personal Items: Carries a small chemical pocketbook
Other: Chain smokes and has trouble with firearms.

Name: Amouri Adou
Gender/Race: Female/German
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit to artist)
Career/Skills: Part-time tutor/Botanist and some chemistry
History: Amouri was never really smart in many classes aside from Math and Sciences. Always wanting to be a Botanist or Pharmacist, she aspired to take as many Science and Math classes at her school. She had always done exceptionally well in science, even taking advanced classes, some seniors couldn't even take. One day as she was watching TV she had taken note of the virus breakout. Her family wasn't home so she called their cellphones. They never believed and told her it was just a joke. So she just continued on with her social and school life, easily forgetting the report of a virus outbreak.
Personal Items: She carries a first aid kit with her.
Other: She can identify many types of plants.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:12 21/04/2013 by Crescent Wing
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 01:03:51 21/04/2013
Name: Mira Heart
Gender/Race: Female/Caucasian
Appearance: She is short with two long brown pony tails on the side of her head. She wears her private school uniform. Which is blue and light blue. It's a blue t-**** with a vest and skirt. She has blue eyes and long eyelashes. She wears sneakers.
Career/Skills: She was a private school student. She majored in literature. She can't do much outside of shooting a small hand gun.
History: She is a shy girl. She had very few friends. All of which will turn into zombies. But while she was at school, she enjoyed literature the best. She had heard about the virus and grew very worried. As soon as she got home, she turned on the news. With each passing second, she grew uneasy.
Personal Items: A book bag with her school things in it and her favorite book, "Romeo and Juliette."
Other: She often wonders if she should continue on with life.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:44:05 22/04/2013 by parisruelz12
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#5 Posted: 01:03:53 21/04/2013
Name: Dewey Dalton
Gender/Race: Male/Caucasion
Appearance: 6'0" 150 lbs. Tall, slim. Wears cowboy felt hat with a feather on the inside, cowboy boots with grips(aka work boots, specifically ariats), blue jeans, black shirt(says God Guns Glory, if you ever seen a shirt like it), and denim jacket with a wanted poster of the three Dalton brothers on it.
Career/Skills: skilled with firearms and can skin animals. Also can play a couple of country classics on the guitar.
History: From Texas. Was planning on learning guitar and becoming a singer until one day he won the Lottery put the money in the bank and lived off the interest while traveling all over. Grew up around guns in a backwoods home.
Personal Items: On him- lighter, pocket knife, .45 1911. In the truck- Bowie knife, lever action 30-30 with modified sites similar to the henry repeater, acoustic guitar, Bible, other clothes, satchel(similar to a computer bag), ammo.
Other: does terrible in the cold, out of shape, doesn't have much of a punch, only has three, eight round magazines for his .45. Nicknamed by friends Tex, not just because of his home town but also his skilled shooting. Loves guns. Basically lives in his truck. The truck is a ford 4x4 for door with a new eco boost engine. It was black with a rebel flag emblazoned on the hood, a cowboy praying and an american flag on the back windshield, and a nobama bumper sticker.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:47:07 23/04/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#6 Posted: 13:44:16 21/04/2013
OOC: Parisruelz, nobody has found out the virus exists, my bios say they heard of it, but thought of it as a Halloween prank, so change up your history, nobody has encountered a zombie yet.

We will be starting soon too.
---
#7 Posted: 23:00:04 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
You guys are all in. I suppose we can get started. We'll keep taking players, and have different plot points to bring in new characters, and NPC's and such. Good luck!
---
#8 Posted: 23:40:29 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
September 30th

Heavy rain pounded the streets of Victorville, VA. The sun had just set over the dense forest that surrounds the mid size city as a cold wind set in on the coming night. The rain had been relentless the past couple of days, soaking the entire city. Chris hurried up his pace to get out of the rain and into shelter. He opened the door to Flannery's, a bar that he frequented.

Chris entered, and took off his coat, and hung it on the rack near the door. His eyes adjusted to the dim light inside, and approached the bar. There was a larger crowd tonight than normal, but my no means packed. Chris sat on the bar stool, a few down from another regular, named Dean. Chris nodded in acknowledgment, and waved the bar tender down.

"What can I get you, sweetie?" the blonde bartender asked.
"Shot of Jameson, and a Rolling Rock." He replied.
"Coming right up." she replied.
"Thanks, Jillian." Chris said with a smile.

Jillian smiled back brightly, with her blue eyes fixed on him. Chris put his head down, and slid the ashtray on the bar near him. He nervously rubbed the ring on his necklace, thinking of his ex-wife. She reminded Chris of her, and maybe that was the reason he kept coming to this specific bar. Chris reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He put one in his mouth, and flicked open his zippo lighter, lit his cigarette and took a long drag. He exhaled, as Jillian placed his drinks in front of him.

He went to reach into his pocket to pay for the drinks, as Jillian put her hand out to stop him.

"Not tonight, hun. First round is on the house." she said sweetly to him.
"Thank you."

Chris took down his shot of whiskey, feeling it burn. He slammed the shot glass on the old wooden bartop, and turned to look out the front window. Lights of passing cars lit up the dark street below the faint street lamps. The rain was now coming down harder, showing no signs of letting up.

It's never going to stop... He thought.

Chris took a sip of his beer as Jillian made her rounds down the bar to take care of the other patrons. He set down his beer and took another hit of his cigarette. He fixed his attention on the TV, broadcasting the local news. Chris tuned it out and began to focus on his beer and cigarette. He had just gotten off a long 36 hour shift, and wanted to unwind. He took another drink, and finished his cigarette. As he put his but into the ashtray, Jillian walked back over to him.

"Save any lives today?" she asked him.
"Of course." he said sarcastically. "Every single day. How about another shot?"
"Ok, sit tight." she said as she turned around.

Chris felt a wave of sorrow just then. His ex wife had asked him that question numerous times after shift. Truth be told though, he hadn't really saved anyone in months. The stress of the job, the long hours, and burnout was really getting to him. The shot of whiskey was placed in front of him, as he quickly drank it down, and slid the glass back across the bar.

"Fill it up." he said.
"Shouldn't you slow it down a bit, Chris?" Jillian asked.
"I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing." he said as he lit another cigarette.

Chris looked at his zippo. It was silver, with the engraving of the USAF para-rescue logo. He had been out of the service for a few years, but he remembered it like it was yesterday. He put the lighter back in his pocket as his drink was set back in front of him. He slammed it down, and again slid the shot glass back across the counter. Chris took a sip of his beer, and another hit from the cigarette. His eyes began to blur slighty as the alcohol began to affect his system. He shook his head, and tried to focus on something other than Jillian for once. Just as his eyes began to come back into focus, the front door swung open, with a man standing in the doorway.

Jillian looked up from behind the counter, and gave him a greeting as he stood with the door still wide open, the cold air and rain blowing in from the outside.

"Good evening sir. Sit where you like." Jillian called out as she began to pour Chris another drink.

The man began to stagger forward into the bar as Dean was just getting off his bar stool. Dean began to head in the direction of the man to the bathroom. Chris picked up his shot glass to drink it as an ear piercing scream echoed in the bar causing a complete silence. Chris shifted his gaze to the sound as Dean was screaming. The strange man had sunk his teeth into the neck of Dean, and began to bite, bright red blood pouring from the wound.

"Help me!" he pleaded, trying to fight off the attacker.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the shot glass slid out of Chris's hand, and slowly feel to floor, shattering. Chris sprung forward, and shoved the attacker off of Dean. Dean collapsed to the floor, clutching his throat. Dean gasped for air, the sound of the blood in his airway gurgling. The attacker slowly stood up from being floored from Chris and began to come forward again. Chris threw a strong right hook into the face of the attacker, causing him to stagger backwards. Chris then threw the attacker through the front window and out oto the street. Jillian stood horrified behind the bar, as the rest of the patrons did the same. Some were looking for their phones to call the police, others to snap pictures and videos of the events that transpired.

"Get me a towel, quick!" Chris shouted as he knelt down next to Dean.

Jillian quickly ran to him with a towel, as Chris put the towel on the open wound to attempt to control the bleeding.

"Come on, hang on, hang on." Chris kept saying.

He put more pressure on the wound but the bleeding was not stopping.

"Someone call 911!" he shouted. "I can't stop the bleeding. They got his carotid artery. I can't stop it!"

Dean's breathing began to slow as his gasps became more and more spaced out. Blood was now pouring out his mouth and the gurgling now much worse. His movedment soon stopped as he stopped breathing.

"****!" Chris shouted.

Just then the sound of a car crash outside echoed in the now silent bar. The sound of another soon followed. The door again swung open, the same man standing in the doorway, now walking toward Chris. The patrons in the bar began to scream and run for the exits, causing a scene of panic. Chris began to backpedal, weighing his options. The screams of the bar patrons and now the public outside were over whelming. Chris stumbled, now biting himself for drinking too much too soon. The attacker still advanced slowly, stepping into a better lighted area of the bar. He raised his head up, revealing a pale, blotchy, and sick looking face. The fresh blood of dean dripped from his mouth, as he let out a low moan, outstretched his arms, and lunged for Jillian.
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#9 Posted: 23:48:47 21/04/2013
Name: Alex
Gender/Race: Female/Caucasian
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Career/Skills: Skilled with martial arts, skilled with good hearing, smell, taste. She worked with her mom as a painter.
History: Alex lived a normal life. She had good friends, great family, and a good job. That was until she went blind all of a sudden at age 13. No one knew how, but everyone drifted away from her as if she was a freak. Her mom signed her up for a special martial arts class that taught to the blind. She has been living a sad yet comfortable life since she was blind.
Personal Items: Her staff(it's black and navy blue) that she uses as a weapon and to see with, a medium sized pocket knife, a few pieces of gum to help her senses, her sunglasses, and her ipod loaded with over 450 songs
Other: Spends most of her time outdoors, loves martial arts.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#10 Posted: 00:26:47 22/04/2013
Clark had spent his remaining hours of the day watching TV. The same old stories and the same old commericals had gone by. The rain was not stopping at any time soon.

"Well, I am kinda hungry, let's see what's in the fridge." He said aloud.
Clark then walked to the fridge and found a half-empty 2Liter of Cola and some cookies.

"Damn, I shouldn't be eating this stuff. I guess a trip to the store wouldn't hurt. I suppose I could buy some cigarettes too.

Clark got in his car and drove into Victorville. About 20 minutes later, he arrived at a convenience store.
"Yes, the number 29 please." He said as he brought up multiple bags of chips and snacks and a few bottles of soda.

"Gearing up for the apocalypse huh?" The clerk asked.

"What the H E double hockey sticks do you mean? APOCALYPSE?"

"Just a joke. It'll be 22.54, sir." The clerk said.
"Here, keep the change." Clark said as he handed the man $25, and walked out with his groceries.

He arrived home and flicked on the news.
"Darn clerk! Gave me the wrong Cigs. Great, now I have to go back and get more, delightful." Clark said and slammed the door and got back in his car and speeded to the store.

"Just great!" Clark shouted.
Rain had begun coming down even more.
"Maybe a little radio wouldn't hurt."

He flipped the radio to 109.2
"In later news, in Victorville it seems reports of a--"
Static had started overrunning the signal. Clark pounded at the dashboard. "C'mon, work!"
"--ports of a group of... ale faced. people... appearing... carnivorous..." The news man said.
"Carnivorous people? They are eating other people!?" Clark said. "Better get something."
He did a sharp U turn and drove back home and grabbed his chemical pocketbook and his gun, a .38 revolver.

He then drove into town to check out these "People"

------
Rain was pouring still.
"So now you take the four and when you divide it, you get thirty-two as your answer." Amouri said.
"Thank you, Amouri. Now I see, I kept getting the wrong answer because I was multiplying it." Flynn said.
"That's okay." She smiled back.

An alarm beeped.
"Oh, your time must be up." Flynn said, picking up the alarm.
"I guess so. Time flies when you tutor someone."
"Well, here is the money, and we will meet next Saturday."
Amouri grabbed her backpack and her keys and smiled as she walked out the door and made a dash for the car.

"Phew, it has done nothing but rain today, sheesh."
Amouri started up her car and pulled out of the driveway and proceeded to go home.
"Well, anything on NPR right now?" She wondered as she turned on the radio.
"--we repeat! If anyone comes into contact with the carnivorous people, please dial 911 and find shelter from them. They do not understand human speech. I repeat!" The reporter said. Numerous moans and screeches could be heard from the background.

"What is going on?" Amouri wondered. "This radio station is... Victorville! Oh no."
Amouri got her phone and called her parents. The line was dead.
"Please please please, pick up." Amouri said with a few tears flowing.

Only the answering machine kicked on.
"NO!" She cried and sped up to get home.

About ten minutes she arrived home but the door was broken off, some of the patio and flowers were stained with blood.
"Oh god no." she said and ran inside. "MOM! DAD! Are you here!?"

"AAGHH!"

Amouri heard the noise and went into the kitchen and saw her mother.
"Mom! Are you okay?"

Amouri's mother was bleeding, the source was her bicep area.
"What happened?" Amouri asked.
"....Amouri. Some group of people barged in and attacked me and your father. He is upstairs, I think." Her mother coughed.
"Everything will be okay, you hear me?" Amouri said. "I'm going to check on dad."

Amouri dashed upstairs and followed the blood to the guest bedroom.
"DAD!? Where are you!?"

A gunshot went off.
"I'm coming!" She said and ran into the room and saw two dead corpses of grayish skined people.

"Amouri! You're alright!" Her father said, but his leg was bleeding heavily.
"What was with these people?" She asked.
"I don't believe they are people anymore, dear."

Amouri kneeled down to her father's side.
"What do you mean?" She asked.

:Lightning struck outside and the lights flickered.
"You know those old living dead movies?" Her father asked, "Well, I think those people have changed, or they are just incredibly crazy."

"This all seems like a bad dream."
"I know, but, your mother and I don't have much time left, I want you to get out of here, and save yourself."

Tears clogged Amouri's eyes. "Okay, I will live on for both of you." She cried and hugged her father.
"I want you to take this, it is the only gun we own, and we only have one clip for it." Her father said, struggling to keep the bleeding controlled, but failing.

Her father handed her a Beretta Px4 handgun, and pointed to bathroom.
"Get the first aid box, and take it with you."

"Alright. Dad, I will miss you. Say Hi to Grandma will you?"
"Sure sweetheart." He smiled. "I love you." He said and shut his eyes.
"I love you too. I love you too Mom!" She shouted with all of her might.

Amouri went to the bathroom and got the first aid box and grabbed a flashlight from the drawer in the office, and got into the car and drove into town.

"This is just a bad dream, but it s reality." She cried.
---
#11 Posted: 00:28:18 22/04/2013
OOC: AAccepted Vikky, Glad to have you aboard.
---
#12 Posted: 00:45:18 22/04/2013
OOC: I edited my character.
---
#13 Posted: 01:07:58 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chris stepped back again, as the assailant came closer and closer. He grabbed Jillian, and pulled her behind him as he began to run to the back of the bar, knocking over a couple of chairs in the process. The attacker shambled behind them, the distance growing as they clearly were able to outrun him. Chris ran into the door in the back of the bar, causing it to fly open. He fell to the ground, Jillian falling behind him. He quickly got up, and shut the door as best he could after breaking the hinges.

"Isn't there anything we can use as a weapon in here?" Chris asked.
"Raymond keeps an old shotgun in his office. I'm not even sure if it works. Chris, what's going on?" she sobbed. "Dean is dead, and now everything seem so to so chaotic."
"I don't know! Let's find that gun." Chris replied.

They made their way trough the small stock room, and around a bend in a small hallway. Chris carefully opened another door, and looked inside the room before entering.

"Looks clear, come on."

Chris slowly walked into the office, shutting the door behind them. He began to look in the desk, shifting through papers, and notebooks, and a few half empty bottles of liqour.
Not seeing it Jillian... he thought in frustration.

He turned his attention to a cabinent in the corner. Chris opened it up, revealing an old 12 gauge coach gun. Chris pulled out the shotgun, and noticed the dust on the semi-rusted gun. He opened the breech, and saw it loaded with two 12 gauge shells, both rusted around the primer. He grabbed the extra handful of shells in the locker, also all rusted on the brass, and put them in his pocket.

"This thing is older than Moses. I don't know if it works." Jillian said.
"The rust certainly doesn't help, but it's better than nothing. I think we need to get out of here and find out exactly what the **** is going on." Chris stated, heading for the door.

He took a deep breath, and slowly headed back through the stock room. He carefully opened the broken door to head back into the bar, hearing the foot steps of the lone attacker out there. He stepped out as quiet as possible, but the floor creaked under his boots. The killer of Dean turned his head and body and moaned as Chris stepped into view. The man slowly began walking toward him, arms reaching out. Chris shouldered the shotgun, and pulled back one of the hammers.

The hammer locked back, and Chris squeezed the trigger. A thunderous sound ehcoed through the bar as the gun discharged. The 00 buckshot hit the attacker right in the mid section, sending chunks of flesh, tissue, and blood flying in all directions. The body hit the floor with a loud thud. Chris lowered his weapon, as his hands began to shake.

"Chris! You just shot a man!" Jillian screamed.
"It wasn't the first time." Chris replied.
"You've shot people before?" she gasped.
"Yeah. It's been a long time."

Jillian began to tremble, and sobbed as she slumped to the floor.

"It's just the adrenaline, and shock of everything. You'll be fine."
"I just...." she began but then broke out in tears.

A moan then resounded. A shuffling sound was heard. Chris looked over to see the attacker slowly rising back to his feet. Chris backed up against the wall. Jillian looked up to see the man moving closer once again.

"Chris, you shot him! He isn't dead!" she screamed.

Chris raised the shotgun, and pulled back the second hammer. He aimed at the head of the man this time, and squeezed the trigger.

Click

The rusty shotgun round had failed to fire.

"****."

Chris quickly opened the action as the man came closer. He fished in his pocket as the two shells were ejected from the gun. He loaded one round and then the second. He closed the breach as the man was an arms reach away. Chris kicked the man in the chest, knocking him back. The attacker lunged, pulling the gun out of Chris's hands as it fell to the ground. Chris grabbed his knife, and released the blade. He lunged forward, and stabbed the man in the chest.

The attacker seemed unphased by this and continued his assualt. Chris kicked the attacker in the kneecap, knocing him down in a kneeling position.

"Why won't you die?" he said angrily.

The creature moaned as it tried to stand up and grab Chris. Chris readied his knife, and plunged it into the head of the attacker. Blood spurted out, as the attacker slumped to the ground, soundless, and motionless. Chris pulled his knife out, and wiped the blade off on the creatures clothing.

"The head. You have to hit them in the head." Chris muttered. "Zombies. ******* zombies."
"Zombies? Are you kidding me?" Jillian began to panic even more. "This can't be happening!"
"It is! You need to get your **** together, Jillian. I need you right now. We need to find out whats going on. Let's see if the radio or TV says anything. But first, we need a safe place to hide."
---
#14 Posted: 01:10:00 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Awesome. Feel free to post guys.
---
#15 Posted: 01:37:23 22/04/2013
In the home of Alex, her mom is watching the news about a zombie breakout and she is getting worried.

"Alex come back inside now dear. It's raining" A voice said.
"But I could see somehow in the rain (think of the movie daredevil)" She replied.
"The news said something was going on. get inside" The voice said again.
"Yes mama" Alex said as she tapped on the ground with her staff and walked towards the outline of the door. She went inside and closed the door behind her.

"Mama, are you okay" Alex asked
"i want you to go to your room in the basement and stay there. Whatever you do, don't open that door. Padlock it shut if you can. I love you. Use the door that leads outside if you can." Her mother said.
"But" Alex said before being interrupted.
"No, just go. I'll call you on your cell phone or I will try to find a friend of yours" Her mom said as she helped Alex to her room and shut the door.

Alex padlocked the door.
"I wonder what that was about" She thought.

A loud crash erupted and a scream was heard. Loud groans and tearing sounds came from above the basement. Alex gathered whatever she could feel (personal items) and opened the door that lead outside. She tapped her staff on the ground and started to run, not looking back.
---
#16 Posted: 02:00:48 22/04/2013
Mira sat on her bed. She had been up all night watching the news. Her mind was filled with horrible worry. She didn't want to go to school.
"Are you ready yet, Mira?" Her mothers voice came drifting up the stairs.
"N-not Y-yet Mom.." Mira said. Her eyes were glued to the television." After a few minutes, she heard sirens wailing down the street. Her mother's foot steps came running up the stairs.
"Get in the attic...NOW!" Her Mom shouted. Mira nodded and headed straight towards a hall closet.
"Please..let no bad happen." she silently prayed.
---
#17 Posted: 02:05:26 22/04/2013
Alex ran, tapping her staff a few minutes into each run. She had tears in her eyes. The rain was making it good and bad for her. She kept running until she found a bar. She ran inside of it and closed the doors. She quickly locked them and turned around. She tapped her staff on the ground to see a dead guy. "What is?" She started to wonder. She saw two shapes and raised her staff at fighting position.
---
#18 Posted: 16:10:32 22/04/2013
OOC: Very great job you guys! Keep it up!

Clark
Clark was struggling to drive through all the rain pouring down.
"Mighty heavy rain. Will it stop?" He said softly. He then continued driving and noticed a few people on their knees... eating.

"What in God's name is this? Are these people those cannibals?"
Clark pulled up and got out, his .38 revolver in his hands, fully loaded, safety off.
"Hello?" He asked, scarred to death.

The sickly looking man turned around. He let loose a low tone moan.
"They seem to match the description of those cannibals."
Clark noticed a woman, red hair, on the ground, her intestinal area, gut opened and partially eaten.
"Jesus, what is wrong with you people?" He screamed.

The sickly man got up, followed by two others and slowly dragged their legs over to him, their arms outstretched.
"Get away!" He said and fired a round at the middle's head.

The body dropped. It appeared to be dead.
"So you shoot them in the head. So they are zombies!?" He thought.
Clark quickly fired the other 2 rounds into the other zombies' heads and got in his car and drove off. All he could see was the grayish face of the men and the blood stains on their faces.

Amouri was driving her car through the rain trying to seek out a place to stay. Except, the car was nearly out of gas.
"No! Please, just a little more!" She said and slammed on the steering wheel.
The car was barely able to drive anymore and it was not long until the hunter green malibu had stopped.
"God, this is bad, but, it seems clear, so maybe I can rest awhile." She said, breathing heavily.
Amouri drifted to sleep and about an hour later she awoke to the sound of zombies pounding all around her car.

"Oh no." She panicked. "C'mon car, work!"
She turned the keys in the ignition but the car wouldn't start.
"No, no no, pleas--"

The Car was hit and Amouri was knocked back to her seat. Three zombies were crushed onto the windshield by a tan car.
"Ouch." She said as she tried to get up.

Gun shots went off and the zombies dropped, one by one until they were all gone, the blood simply washing away with the rain.
The car door was forced open and a man stood there with a revolver.
"Who are you?" Amouri asked.
The man helped Amouri out of the car and assisted her into the Mercedes he owned.
"My name is Clark. Clark Summers." He said.
She smiled and shook his hand. "Amouri Adou, nice to meet you."
Amouri fastened her seatbelt and the two drove off.
"Thank you." She muttered.
"It wasn't intentional, my car had spun on something and I slammed into your car." He said, reaching in his pocket. "But I noticed someone in the car and I had to save them, I wasn't going to let someone in this apocalypse die... Huh, apocalypse."

Amouri looked at Clark with an interested look. "What's up?"
"Earlier today when I went to the convenience store, I bought a buncha chips and snacks and the clerk asked if I was gearing up for the apocalypse. I can't believe he was right."
"Maybe he didn't know either. Umm, I want to make it up to you, for saving me."
"Oh? And what would that be?" He replied.
Amouri reached into her pocket and pulled out a picture of a plant.
"Do you know anything on botany?" She asked. "I am really good at identifying plants and stuff."

Clark had never really researched botany outside of High School biology. He did seem quite interested in learning it, as it could come in handy of helping him sometime in the future. "No, I would like to though."
"Well, let me help you. I can teach you some stuff about it, since you saved my life." Amouri said and smiled.

Clark pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He took it in and exhaled. Amouri began gagging.
"Geez, not in the car! I don't want to develop second-hand smoke, thank you very much. It may be the end of the world, but I will not succumb to lung cancer without trying to survive." Amouri argued.
"I need a way to relieve my stress. Besides wh--" Clark was interupted.
"Well, not today you aren't." Amouri said and grabbed the cigarette out of his hand, lowered the water-fillled window and tossed the cigarette out and closed it.
Clark and Amouri had begun their, "Mr. Miyagi + Karate Kid" relationship through this event.
---
#19 Posted: 20:52:07 22/04/2013
"Who is there?" Alex yelled as she tapped her staff on the ground once more.

She turned her head towards the shapes. They lifted their heads and moaned. They ran at her and lunged. Alex knocked one out of the air with her staff while the other knocked her down. She grabbed her pocket knife from her pocket and stabbed the zombie in the head until it let go and fell limp.

She knocked the other zombie down and stabbed it until it died.

She picked up her staff and used a nearby napkin to wipe off her staff.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:23 22/04/2013 by Vikky J
#20 Posted: 21:40:28 22/04/2013
OOC: Um Vikky, how can Alex fight a zombie if she is blind? Just asking, seems a little farfetched.
---
#21 Posted: 22:28:46 22/04/2013
ooc: from the character sheet it said she had good hearing. I'll edit it to say she tapped her staff since I forgot to type that. sorry
---
#22 Posted: 00:01:39 23/04/2013
OOC: Me and Raiden were thinking, it seems a little out there, to be blind and fight zombies. We are trying to get it as realistic as possible. It seems weird how she knows were the head is and such. But Idk, Raiden would be the one to ask for further verification.

Clark and Amouri had passed Flannery's Bar and saw multiple people in there but decided it wouldn't be safe to go.
"Hey! There could be other survivors in there!" Amouri said. "Shouldn't we... turn back?"
"I won't take any chances. I don't want anyone to get hurt."
"But about those people!?" She answered.

Clark slammed on the breaks and proceeded back to Flannery's. The duo got out of the dented car and porceeded to the door, that was busted. They saw a girl with a stick and a man with a bar waitress.
"Are you survivors?" Clark asked.
"Well, of course they are! The main question should be, if anybody is injured."

EVeryone seemed fine for now. Amouri walked up to the man with the knife.
"Are you okay?" She asked. "You seem a bit tired. You don't look hurt but..."

Clark proceeded around the room and found some beer bottles and paper towels.
"Nothing here, darn, I thought I could find something useful." He muttered.

Broken glass crunched frequently a few moments later. Then, about twelve zombies were near the door and almost flooding into the bar.
Amouri grabbed the handgun from her holster. She fixed the sight on the head of the zombie.
"You can do this!" She said to herself and fired.
The 9x19 parabellum had pierced the head of the zombie and it tumbled down. It had died and the blood poured onto the floor.
"We best get out of here! Not to many other options." Clark said.
"Agreed." Amouri said, shaking her head, then fixing her aim on the next zombie. "I don't want to waste ammo, but I need to help these people get out alive."
She fired at another zombie. She knew she was low on ammo but four other lives were at stake.
---
#23 Posted: 00:07:51 23/04/2013
ooc: in the movie daredevil. The guy hits something and the sound waves bounce off of objects to show the objects around him.

Alex slammed her staff on the ground. The sound waves bounced off of everything and back to her. She ran forward and lunged at a zombie.
"HYA!" She yelled as her staff went through it's chest.
---
#24 Posted: 00:11:11 23/04/2013
Amouri looked at the girl with shades. "You must aim for the head. It is the only way to kill them!"
Amouri checked her gun and it was nearly empty, although she did have a spare clip with it.
"We have to devise a plan, and fast!" Clark said.

Countless more zombies had begun piling up into the bar. There wasn't much time to think anymore, they were running out of options.
---
#25 Posted: 00:14:59 23/04/2013
"It's not my fault i'm blind" Alex said as she kicked the ground to generate the waves.
She located the zombie's head and stabbed it with her knife.
---
#26 Posted: 01:18:10 23/04/2013
Dewey sat in his truck listening to the radio when scream rang out. A woman ran from this stumbling a man, who was moaning and bloody. He couldn't open the door fast enough as she fell and the man ripped her flesh from her bone. He quickly pulled out his 1911 put three rounds in the mans chest. The attacker dropped. He began to run over to the woman who was now bleeding heavily when the man began to stand up. In his anger he lifted the gun and put a bullet in his head before he could stand. 'How was he able to survive 3 hollow point .45 bullets to the chest?' He thought but did not waste time on trivial questions as he went over to the woman. She was already dead, her eyes staring into oblivion. "Dear God" he exclaimed as he ran his fingers down her eyes closing them. He began to walk towards the truck, the police would be there soon and he would need to be out of Virginia by then. He heard shuffling behind him and turned to see the once dead woman standing up. His first thought was it was a miracle, then he realized something was wrong. She began shuffling towards him moaning. He raised his gun as he realized what was going on, but he still did not believe it. "Say something, anything. Or I won't hesitate" he said. No reply. He pulled the trigger and the lady dropped. He went back to his truck and closed and locked the doors.

He pulled out his magazines and dropped the hollow point bullets into the side console. He then pulled surplus ammo from the back and refilled them. 8 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. He flipped the safety on and sat there for a minute.

He finally put the truck into drive and drove off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:32 23/04/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#27 Posted: 21:38:27 23/04/2013
Amouri felt sad. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were blind."
Zombies began flooding in, there seemed to be thousands outside. Clark was frantically searching for something to use. "C'mon, something. Aha! A Molotov will be perfect. Amouri! Grab that paper!." He shouted.
Amouri then grabbed the flyer and handed it to Clark. He placed it in the bottle and then lit it with a lighter he got. The Molotov was thrown at the hoard of zombies and a fire erupted. The blaze hadn't stopped the zombies one bit. "The heck?" Amouri wondered. "Why won't they be..." Amouri looked at a zombie who was on fire, but on the ground, his flesh burning off and becoming a scarlet red, but still living.

The zombie seemed to be faster than the other and dashed for Alex but Amouri pushed her out of the way and somehow, nobody was injured. "Are you okay?" Amouri asked Alex.

"Guys, we don't have much time to doddle, we gotta get out of here, pronto!" Clark said, pointing to the door.
---
#28 Posted: 22:26:10 23/04/2013
"Hang on. I can see sort of. Sound waves they call them" Alex said as she slammed her staff on the ground again. Sound waves bounced back to her until she could see the faint outline of a door.
"This way!" She yelled as she retrieved her knife and started to run towards the door.
---
#29 Posted: 23:38:50 23/04/2013
Dewey drove around seeing the wreckage of a once humble city. It was quite saddening not a soul in sight. Well not a living one anyways.

He then drove by a bar a blaze going. Then he saw something, movement. He didn't know whether anyone was alive in there or not but it was worth a shot.

He pulled up about 30 yards from the bar door. He grabbed his 30-30 and some extra shells. He turned up the music ( http://m.youtube.com/results?q...%20die%20lyrics ) and opened the door. He stayed close to the truck checking his back periodically while popping off zombies near the bar and himself.

(Ooc: I figured it would be cool to add music if you wanted to listen to some)
---
#30 Posted: 23:49:00 23/04/2013
ooc: heck I'll add a song to this too.

Alex kicked back zombies after she had kicked the ground again. She got out her ipod quickly and put her headphones in. She turned it on and shuffled her practice playlist that she used for her martial arts classes. Her favorite song (also mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpS7nCweYZI) came on. She turned it loud and kept fighting the zombies while taking small moments to kick the ground.
---
#31 Posted: 00:47:07 24/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The thick smell of smoke burned in Chris's nostrils. He grabbed the coach gun on the ground as the others were fighting the undead. He heard gun shots outside the bar as well, ringing out loudly over the chaos inside.

Chris raised the gun and fired, the shotgun sounding like the almight hammer of God slamming down in the bar, the 00 buckshot peppering the face of a nearby zombie. Jillian skidded back against the wall, screaming in a complete panic.

"We have to get out! I have to get out now!" she screamed as she ran for the rear exit.
"Jillian! Wait!" Chris screamed above the action. "Dammit! Get back here!"

Jillian turned and ran, as fast as her legs would carry her.

Just then a figure leapth through the air, landing on her back, and plunged a claw into her throat. Her arterial blood splattered all over the nearby wall as she gurgled and fell to her death on the floor. He lifeless body lay there in a growing pool of crimson. The creature stood up, and turned to face Chris, who had his shotgun readied.

"What the **** are you?" he asked.

The creature opened its mouth and let out an ear piercing shriek. Chris pulled back the hammer on the second barrell and pulled the trigger. The gunshot echoed out like an exclamtion point at the end of a powerful sentence. The crimson headed creatures face exploded into a splash of blood and gore, coloring the rear wall of the bar.

Chris ran over and knelt next to Jillian, and checked for a pulse. He found none.

Chris turned then to see that the remaning zombies in the bar had been dealt with. Just then the lights flickered on and off a few times, and jukebox kicked on, playing "Story of my life" by social distortion.

How appropriate. Chris thought to himself.

A man with blonde hair approached Chris with a revolver in his hand. Chris reloaded his shotgun, and noticed he only had 5 shells left. The man cautiously went to raise his relover.

"Just relax." said Chris.
---
#32 Posted: 23:09:18 24/04/2013
Dewey checked his immediate surroundings as he popped shells into his winchester 1894. He contemplated whether or not he should go towards the bar. He then checked around again then reached into his truck grabbing his bowie knife and some extra shells. He attached the bowie knife to his belt and ran over towards the bar door. He then peered in and saw people, actual living people. After the whole incident he didn't think they existed anymore. He signaled withe his free hand, the other holding the rifle, and yelled "come on, let's get gone". He turned around and from the hip got a head-shot on a zombie about five feet away. All the time shooting he had pushed his abilities to the limit many times, especially with his Winchester. Most of the time it involved shooting further than usual, 200, 250 and even 300 yards sometimes, but he had also learned to hit a man sized target from 10 feet away from the hip. Actually getting the hit he exclaimed with excitement "A-HA!". He then lifted it back to his shoulder and shot another nearing his truck.
---
#33 Posted: 00:11:36 25/04/2013
"HYA" Alex yelled as she kicked a zombie back.
She stabbed it in the head many times.
"We need to get out of here!" She said finally.
She kept fighting the zombies, using the waves they generated when they hit the ground to see.
---
Hiel_14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#34 Posted: 01:32:50 25/04/2013
Name: Bentley Artemis
Gender/Race: Caucasian/Male
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Career/Skills: Was in the Army for 4 years. He was the sniper of Alpha squad
History: Bentley grew up in a home with 2 brothers and 1 little sister out in the banks of New Orleans. He didnt have the best life growing up. It was more of the abusive father and druggie mother who was always lookin to make a quick buck. The night of Bentley's sixtenth birthday His mom had brought home his best friends dad and Bentley didnt take kindly to that . He waited on him to leave and as soon as he started out the driveway He yanked the man from his car and beat him over the head with a rock till he was unconscious. Afterwards he was never seen again. Bentley made his was to Arkansas hitchhiking or walkin, whatever was easiest at the moment for him. When he made it there he found a recruiter and talked to him about what had happened with his friends father and the recruiter told him if he wanted his name cleared he would have to to serve two four year terms in the military. Well Bentley was just ending his first term as the virus outbreak had started.
Personal Items: Keeps his army issued M4 on him also with a 9mm Beretta, Keeps his dog tags around his neck at all times
Other: Very touchy about his Rifle and Pistol
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
#35 Posted: 22:05:19 26/04/2013
OOC: Wow, this is doing well,. And Bentley is accepted.

Amouri had pushed open the back door as the front door and window were nearly consumed by the blaze. The glass was shattering, the zombies were still active, even though the fire had set them ablaze too. The smell of smoke had begun to affect everyone and they needed to get out. Amouri rushed through the backdoor and the others had soon followed.
"Where can we go?" Clark asked. "I have never really visited this part of the town. It was never near my home."
"Don't worry, I am sure we can get out of this area somehow." Amouri said. She then looked back, Flannery's was burning, the zombies still in there. Amouri slammed the door shut and the now medium-sized group went around to the front of the bar to check out how many zombies were around. They spotted a car and Clark went to investigate the area, he saw a man with a Winchester 1894.
"C'mon, we need to get going now okay! Follow me." He said and pointed to the group in the alley.
---
#36 Posted: 00:18:05 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chris jogged slowly behind the group of others. Once in the alley, he slumped against a brick wall, the heat of the blaze rubbing off on it. He reached into his pocket, hands shaking still, and grabbed his pack of smokes. He put one in his mouth, and then lit it with his zippo.

Chris took a puff, and coughed upon exhaling.

The group of survivors looked blankly at each other, all asking the same questions, but getting no answers. Chris checked his weapon, and made sure he had the extra shells in his pocket. He tucked them back in, and closed the breach on his coach gun. Knowing that this wasn't going to cut it, he decided he'd have to go get his gear he took from the military.

"I don't live too far away. It's a short jog, but we need the supplies. I need my LBV, and my trauma kit. I also wouldn't mind grabbing my carbine, and sidearm." Chris said. "I don't mind going alone, but I wouldn't mind company either. Let's decide on a meeting place right now though just in case we do ever get seperated. We also need to formulate a solid plan here before too long. But first, we need some gear."

Chris took another couple puffs on his cigarette as the dull achey pain set in his shoulder. He grimmaced from the pain, but hit the cigarette again.

"We're also going to need food and water. And some ibprofin wouldn't hurt either." he said. "So, is anyone going with me?"
---
#37 Posted: 00:53:20 27/04/2013
Dewey saw them leave through the back. He couldn't really blame them, who wants to run towards the fire. He turned around and made his way to his truck popping off zombies as he went.

He jumped inside the truck. Any shells that where with him where now gun. He shut the door and wondered what to do. Surely they where going to come around, but he couldn't sit there and do nothing.
He heard a thud on the door. Looking to his left he saw a zombie trying to get in "hey get off your going to scratch the paint" he yelled. When the mindless creature did not oblige he kicked the door open knocking him on the ground. Quickly he pulled his 1911and fired 3 quick shots, the first hit where the rips meet the stomach, the second high center chest, and finally the third right between the eyes.

He sighed in frustration as he got back in the truck and shut the door. He quickly re-armed and grabbed more ammo. Checking the perimeter he saw an alley where he figured they would come through but wasn't quite sure. "Ah what the h*** I'm feeling lucky today anyways" he said to himself.

He pulled up to the alley. He had pushed everything in the back under the seats, except his satchel which was now loaded with ammo, other supplies and a bible for good luck. He exited the truck rifle held comfortably in his left. hand(holding the halfway mark). He saw the group "hey hop in. I may not have enough room in the backseat for everyone, but if a few are willing to ride in the back and we can find a safe haven quickly it won't matter".
---
#38 Posted: 17:31:57 28/04/2013
Alex looked up at where she heard the noises. "I don't even know you people. How do I know that I can trust you?" She said
---
#39 Posted: 17:45:44 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chris walked over to the man in the truck, and noticed the rifle. He felt a wave of relief but danger at the same time. He backed up a step and lowered the barrel of the shotgun.

"So you were the one shooting outside the bar I'm guessing?" Chris asked.

The man nodded his head.

He looked over at the girl holding a staff in her hand.
"I think you should be able to trust me. I pulled you out of a burning building, didn't I? We weren't trying to kill each other, so I'd say that makes us friends."

Chris thought for a moment, and still decided he wanted to get his gear. Not living far, he decided to go on foot, and go alone.

"I'd say the rest of you go in the truck. I'll meet up with you, just tell me where. I need to get my gear from my house."

Chris was loosing patience as he waited for a response.
---
#40 Posted: 17:50:10 28/04/2013
"Well I almost found my way out but with my damn blindness I can't really see you unless if I slam this bad boy down" Alex said as she looked towards him.
---
#41 Posted: 17:56:40 28/04/2013
OOC: Please Vikky, no one liners. Thanks.

Amouri was the only one in the crowd who seemed to have a voice at the moment.
"Well, The Library is the lower level of the town hall, so maybe, since it is very big and 3 stories, maybe we... Hmm, maybe we could there for the time being, besides, I have a key there and it was closed on Sunday and Saturday in preparation for the Halloween festival, the committee was there, holding the meeting, it is still closed. I always have my key, so we can meet up there."

Many people were speechless of how she could say all that, and think of a place to stay so quickly.
"We best hurry now." Clark said. "It will be safe to get out of the rain as well, we don't want any sickness at all."

Amouri was crossing her arms.
"We are obviously going to need more supplies than what Chris has. I suggest we split into groups to scavange some supplies. We will need food and water, so the grocery store. Some medicine, so the pharmacy. And any ammo we can find. As well a few weapons to go with it. So, how should we split up?"
---
#42 Posted: 18:36:38 28/04/2013
"Well there's a cute little gun shop at the edge of town I can stop by and arm everybody up" Dewey spoke up. "And its ok your blind" he said towards Alex "they got a gun for that". He looked around "might as well introduce myself. I'm Dewey Dalton, my friends call me Tex." He put his hand on the truck "and this is the safest place in Virginia. I spent a lot of money on her. Bullet resistant glass, bullet proof sidings, 4x4 and I even got that nice eco boost engine ford came out with. I would have bought a tank but this has better gas mileage" he said with a smile towards his most prized possession. "But at this point we are going to need more vehicles, anyone know how to hotwire a car or own one nearby".
---
#43 Posted: 19:24:33 28/04/2013
Ooc: I'm trying not to okay

Alex looked at Amouri. "Who made you the leader? We all should calm down and get to know each other a bit first." She said.
---
#44 Posted: 21:29:02 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Chris piped up, and looked at Dewey.

"I know what shop you are talking about. That's where I got my stuff. Go load up. It seems you know your stuff. I've got to get my carbine and the rest of my gear. Clark, Amouri, I think you'd be the best at getting the food, and medical supplies. Alex, I think you should go with Clark and Amouri. Dewey should be able to handle himself."

Chris turned and started a slow jog down the sidewalk, his knee starting to bug him. Should have asked Tex for a lift. He thought to himself. The rain continued to pour down harder. Chris stopped for a second to catch his breath. He could hear sirens in the distance. He looked back at the bar to see the flames and smoke shoot up to the sky. He shook his head, and continued on his journey.

Chris made it to his house, and entered through the back door. Everything seemed in its place, but he was still cautious. He crept down the steps into the basement, and flipped on the lights. Luckily they still worked. He opened up the door to his supply room. Flipping the lights he ran over to his safe, and entered the code. The heavy door swung open. He took out a battle belt and put it on, attaching the holster to his hip. He took out his pistol, a 9mm Beretta 92FS, and inserted a mag, chambered a round and placed the gun in the holster. He then grabbed his black combat shirt, and slipped it on. He took his load bearing vest, and plate carrier and slipped it on over his combat jacket.

He secured his LBV and put loaded magazines into his pistol mag pouches. He double checked his pack to make sure that he had all his trauma and medical supplies and a small bit of food. Everything was good. He returned to safe and grabbed his AR-15. He grabbed four extra mags, and placed one in his belt pouch, three in his vest pouches. He placed the fifth mag from the shelf into his gun. He pulled the charging handle to chamber a round, and lastly checked his Eotech holographic sight, and light to make sure the batteries were good. He slung the rifle over him with his single point sling. He grabbed the coach gun, and decided to take it with him. He grabbed another assault pack that was empty, compliements of the Air Force, and loaded it with extra ammuniton and a couple other guns.

Chris threw in a snub nose revolver which was a S&W 686, and a box of shells of .357. He grabbed another two boxes of 00 buckshot for the shotgun, and his pistol grip Mossberg 500 cruiser. He loaded the shotgun, and then placed the coach gun in the pack as best he could. He hoisted the pack up, and began to walk out. He stopped for a second, and returned to the desk in the corner of his armory. He opened the top drawer and took out a bottle of Jameson. He took a swig, feeling it burn all the way down. He capped the bottle, and placed it in his pack.

"Time to get to the town hall. Hopefully, everyone comes through with their end of the deal."

Chris left his house, and locked the door again. He didn't think it would matter, or if he would even make it home again. He readjusted the packs on his shoulders, and walked to his truck in the driveway. He threw his packs in the cab, and started it up. He placed his AR on the seat, and locked the doors. He began to drive through the night towards the center of town.
---
#45 Posted: 21:53:37 28/04/2013
"Well sorry, I thought I would take the initiative, at least I knew someplace safe, now, Alex, was it, I must leave you guys. I am going to head to the library first, just to unlock it and be there if Chris arrives there, and doesn't get locked out. Sorry, to leave but, it should be done. Besides, I will helped clear the area out." Amouri said to the group.

"Good luck, kid." Clark said.
"Thank you." Amouri nodded, and ran off towards the library. I will have to cross through the Sunshine park first, hopefully, there could be something up in the clubhouse there. Something strange always pops up there.

Clark took Alex's hand and ran towards the Grocery store, which was convinently close to the local Pharmacy. "Don't worry, I will help you fight off the zombies if they are near the store. I hope you can carry some of these. But I fear that maybe, this store could be empty."

Everybody had taken their roles in this part. Amouri was running through the puddle-filled park and climbed up the slippery ladder to the old treehouse. There might be something here She thought, and searched the area. The area was wet, the roof was old and must've leaked. "Well, I thought something might be here." She mumbled and noticed a key on a ring. She picked it up and it turned out to be the Laundromat key. "Who would put this here, what could there be in a laundromat. I suppose clean clothes maybe, but that laundromat is a short distance from the library. I suppose I will hang on to it." She climbed down the ladder and continued running towards the library. She passed a few zombies here and there, feeding on the living, until they became one of them. Her sweater had been soaked, and she was cold. The heat of the little sweat on her head was the only source of warmth now. Maybe this laundromat key could hope to lead to some new, warm clothes they could wear to get out of the cold, wet ones, to reduce illness.
---
Hiel_14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#46 Posted: 23:10:52 28/04/2013
OOC uh.. where should i come in ?
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
#47 Posted: 03:51:31 29/04/2013
Dewey stepped into his truck taking his sweet time. Sure he had to go the furthest, but he had the safest and quickest form of travel.

He pulled up to the parking lot of a small gunshop. It was empty. He stepped out and walked towards the door. He opened the door a bell chiming. The zombies inside, numbering a bit over ten, turned towards. "Busy day huh?" He saidwith a nervous laugh as he pulled his .45 and began firing. It was intense because they where already so close. He. quickly switched to his second mag as the first went dry. Priority ranging from closes to furthest. He backed up until he could back up no more. One was right on top of him as his second mag ran dry. He dropped the gun and fell backwards tripping the stumbling undead and falling into glass case behind him. The head of the zombie was impaled by a broken barring. Dewey fell to the ground, rolled and grabbed his 1911. He pulled out his third mag only to notice it was empty. "Is this some kind of sick joke!?!?" He said deep down wanting to laugh but the situation would not allow it.he quickly produced his pocket knife and stabbed it into the foot of another walker. He kicked the undead being in the chest knocking him down. He jumped up and pulled out his bowie knife slashing the face of a nearby zombie and then finishing off the one on the ground. He saw one more and quickly threw the knife into its eye. He stared surprised as the zombie fell re-dead. He stood up and dusted himself off as another appeared from around a door. He sighed and took a boxing stance "c'mon stumpy" he challenged as the creature stumbled towards him. He jabbed with a left, then a right to the ribs, then a left to the ribs and a hard right hook. The clumsy being remained standing. Dewey lifted his leg and placed a swift kick to the chest pushing him to the floor. As the zombie tried to stand back up he kicked him the temple and began stomping on the head with all his frustration. Blood began to ooze from the skull notifying him he was dead. He stopped and rotated his foot on the head similar to the way one would when putting out a cigarette.
A low moan came from the direction of the bathroom. He turned to see another living dead. "Oh come on." He breathed heavily "this is getting ridiculous". The zombie charged and Dewey placed a swift kick to the knee, then a knee to the gut. He quickly wrapped his arms around the zombies neck into a choke hold. Making sure he did not lose his balance and kept leverage he quickly jerked hard left then hard right. Rotating the neck quickly clockwise then counter clockwise. There was a small crack heard, then a larger one, then one that indicate he had broken the neck. Beast quit moving but Dewey proceeded to twist and turn. Soon the neck was ripping open and oozing blood. After enough stress the neck gave in and decapitated completely.
The body fell forward and he lifted the head up by the hair smiling at his handy work. "God, what is wrong with me" as he threw the head to the side. He looked around and then at his own bloody clothes "boy, I made a mess" he quipped. He then went out to the truck and got a clean pair of clothes.

Dewey walked through the store inspecting weapons. He picked out ones that would be most efficient and threw them into the back seat of the truck. There wasn't many "assault weapons" due to the politics as of late but he was able to get a hold of an ak, an m14, and an m16a2 style ar-15. He looked around and found a judge revolver 'just what I was looking for, for my blind friend. Plenty of spread due to the rifled barrel' he thought. He also grabbed himself and S&W Governor. He took some holsters, his going down his thigh putting the gun where his hand rested. He took a few trys quick drawing his new revolver and smiled at the results. He grabbed some shotguns. He loaded the ammo into the bed of the truck, filling it completely with various types of rounds. He grabbed himself a dark wood grain 30-06 bolt action rifle planning on primarily using his new sidearm. He also grabbed some bullet making equipment from the vintage western case to make .45 long colt rounds which his governor and the judge both took.

Now loaded up like he was ready to start a war he set off for the meeting place of choice.
---
#48 Posted: 11:43:48 29/04/2013
"I could probably carry some of the stuff but we might have to find a backpack in the store" Alex said as she followed.
She tapped her staff on the ground occasionally so that she could "see".
---
#49 Posted: 20:18:17 30/04/2013
OOC: Raiden isn't too happy with the one-liners Vikky, please make it longer and m detailed.

Amouri had arrived at the giant 3 story building. She walked up the long flight of steps up to the 2 doors that were the entrances. She pulled out her key, and unlocked the door. She slowly opened it and unholstered her Px4. The light's were off so it would be hard to notice anything so she really had to listen. "Alrighty, let's find the lights here." She said quietly. She walked up to the librarian's desk and pulled out a switch. She turned it and the entire library had lit up. Rows and Rows of biege bookcases lined the buildings. She quickly noticed an unnaturally large pile of books on the ground, as if the bookcase was forcefully shaken.

At least 80 books were piled up, it seemed dangerous so Amouri carried her gun, her wet boots quietly going on the velvetty carpet of the desk area, onto the polished wood. She reached the pile of books and removed a few. Some books were quite heavy, others were light, none the less, something happened, and the way the books were piled, it seemed strange.

After moving about half of the books she saw a box. She grabbed it and stacked the books in random places on the shelf. "I know I wouldn't have done that if I was working, but..." Amouri carried the box over to a table and tried to see what was in it. The cardboard had been crushed in but it seemed that the object inside was holding its shape.

She opened the box and it had a briefcase inside.
"The Mayor's files?" She asked herself. "What could be in here?" She flipped open the locks and opened up the case.

Clark and Alex had arrived at Bistro ala Grocer, which was a cafe and grocery store in one. It wasn't big, but it was the closest market around the area. The door was unlocked and the duo walked in. A few Zombies had been lurking around, but there appeared to be a decent stock of food in the store. The slippery footsteps were squeaking and the zombies were alerted. The made a bee-line for Clark and Alex.
"Don't worry, I will handle them." Clark said, and fired his revolver at the heads of the zombies. "I don't see anyore, so let's gather up so foodstuffs and then go to the pharmacy a block over.
---
#50 Posted: 02:47:24 01/05/2013
oc: As I said before I am trying my best!!!! I feel like quitting this whole thing. I'm making at least two lines. It's hard for me to post very long posts these days!
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me