1. How many levels are there

2. Do series 2s have wow powers

3. How do lightcore blasts work?
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#2 Posted: 22:06:21 23/04/2013
1) There are 16 levels in the game plus 3 Boss battle Levels.

2) Yes Series 2 do have a 3DS equivalent to their Wow Pows. Like S2 Cynders attack while your in the air and Bash is a fist will pop up from the ground when you double jump. However, the "Upgrades" menus that tell you your attacks and such does not tell you what your Wow Pow is now how to use it so you have to figure them out yourself. (or look online.)

3) LightCore blast will trigger whenever you switch to him. I'll explain in more detail by giving an example. I have LC Prism Break. 1st. I load him into the game to be one of my active Skylanders. Once he's one of the 2 actives, Once I switch to him, the LC blast will take effect. Remember, it's when you switch to him. So if you start a level as the LC the blast won't take effect until you switch to the other active then switch back to your LC. Mainly, you get one blast per level. but if enough time has pasted you can launch another one. (Like I was able to launch one LC Blast at the begining and end of the final boss battle.) But it takes some time.

Also if you have any other questions feel free to ask I know alot about the 3DS versions of Skylanders and I've allready completed it except for the "Don't hit blades" challenge on Empire of Ice. And all of Dark Light Crypt only because I don't have access to it yet.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me