Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Any recommendations? [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 21:24:04 18/04/2013 | Topic Creator
So a friend got me a €50 GameStop voucher for my birthday, and I'm planning on buying a game tomorrow with it. Thing is, there are not any games out right now that I'm absolutely itching to play. However, there are plenty that pique my interest. So while I have a lot of games in mind that I think I would like, I am not sure on any.

I'm just wondering if there are any games that will turn out to be commonly well received among you guys.

Before you make a suggestion though, take note of the following:

-My budget will actually be just above €70, as I plan to bring an extra €20 to make sure I can afford any games there, plus whatever change I have from my lunch money tomorrow.

-DON'T suggest any Xbox 360 games that are exclusive or focused on offline play. However, if you know of good games with a focus on online play that are multiplat and on Xbox 360, you can suggest them.

-The game doesn't exactly need to be brand new, though I can still afford one brand new game. I may possibly be able to afford two cheaper, used games though.

-Other than the aforementioned criteria regarding the Xbox 360, I have all current gaming platforms. My local GameStop still sells a lot of Wii games too. So any platform (including Wii U) is available to me...except Steam/PC, considering how I don't have an awesome computer, my laptop is broken, and this voucher cannot be used on Steam.

So yeah, any feedback is appreciated!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#2 Posted: 22:05:39 18/04/2013
Get Lego City: Undercover or Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#3 Posted: 01:34:36 19/04/2013
i enjoy any of the LEGO games so...

sonic racing transformed is good to
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#4 Posted: 16:33:12 19/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ended up getting the Limited Edition of Lego City: Undercover.

Will also be getting Luigi's Mansion 2 during the week, because while I was at my local GameStop, a saw a special offer on the game to get it for less than half price.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me