darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > 2 Target stores opening in my city = getting rare Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
2 Target stores opening in my city = getting rare Skylanders? [CLOSED]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#1 Posted: 07:45:27 15/04/2013 | Topic Creator
2 Target stores will open in my city (Quebec) in September 2013. Do you think this will be an opportunity to easily get some exclusives figurines? Glow in the dark? Maybe they could have some old Skylanders that are not available anymore?

What do you think?
---
bye
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#2 Posted: 07:52:10 15/04/2013
Im also waiting for Target to opened here in British columbia hopefully by the end of this month and hopefully we'll get like Garnite Crusher or even the old skylanders, im just gonna hope.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:50 15/04/2013 by Hexblazer
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#3 Posted: 09:00:54 15/04/2013
I hear Jadewing's getting discontinued (unconfirmed though). This may be a good chance to get her.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#4 Posted: 09:21:20 15/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I said Glow in the Dark but never mind, they are exclusive to Wal-Mart smilie

So the exclusives from Target are Jade Flashwing and Granite Crusher if I'm correct?
---
bye
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#5 Posted: 09:37:57 15/04/2013
Yes, but they're better than GitD because they have better stats in-game (like +10 in two or three different statistics in-game) and look much cooler (in my opinion).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#6 Posted: 11:12:55 15/04/2013
are you in Michagin? It could be Wicked Thumpback.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 11:53:48 15/04/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Yes, but they're better than GitD because they have better stats in-game (like +10 in two or three different statistics in-game) and look much cooler (in my opinion).

Colored figures do NOT have different stats, only characters like Jade Flashwing, Granite Crusher, and Molten Hot Dog do.

And, if they get in S:SA figures (VERY unlikely) you can find older variants, but they're much rarer than Giants ones.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#8 Posted: 12:38:00 15/04/2013
New store, new products, new inventory. From a sales marketing perspective IMHO, they would not put out anything old or that has been released in the past. Their inventory will consist of what is current and what is new. Avid consumers are not shopping to buy yesteryears gadgets, gizmos clothes or what have you, they want what is current and new.

Likely hood of finding rare variants, your chances are as good as any else's. Target exclusives are not exactly in the same boat seeing as you will have more inventory. To increase your chances on in store exclusives, always be in the know. That way you know when & where that exclusive variant will be released. Good luck and congrats.

Also FYI Target Red card gives a 5% discount on all purchases including reduced and already discounted items, all you need is a checking account to be approved.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#9 Posted: 16:29:05 15/04/2013
Yeah Montreal is getting those in September too.

^Swap Force won't be out by then, and the "Latest"stuff will be what?Wave 5?
A target with nothing but Wave 5?I don't think so.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#10 Posted: 21:28:47 15/04/2013
i went to walgreens hoping i would run into dino rang and the only skylanders they had were literally one of each S2 trigger happy and sprocket i shouldnt have got my hopes up
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#11 Posted: 15:57:21 16/04/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
Yeah Montreal is getting those in September too.

^Swap Force won't be out by then, and the "Latest"stuff will be what?Wave 5?
A target with nothing but Wave 5?I don't think so.

Latest and Current: Latest-meaning whats the newest i;e wave 5 + current-meaning what has recently been released wave 3 & 4, this statement is specifically related to those SSA waves not Giants Series.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
NinjiniXO Green Sparx Gems: 184
#12 Posted: 19:46:39 16/04/2013
Gotta wait till fall O.o
---
smilie s Page ----> https://www.facebook.com/pages...1841110?fref=ts & Also add me as friends on activate: NinjiniWish
#13 Posted: 20:04:11 16/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Yep wait and see. I'll be there at the opening and rush to the Skylanders to be sure to grab a rare if there is one xD
---
bye
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#14 Posted: 20:56:35 16/04/2013
It may depend on the workers. Some will snag rares, others won't.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#15 Posted: 06:55:32 14/05/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
Im also waiting for Target to opened here in British columbia hopefully by the end of this month and hopefully we'll get like Garnite Crusher or even the old skylanders, im just gonna hope.

Have you ever tried tesco for granite.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#16 Posted: 18:57:15 18/05/2013
I'm hoping that since we didn't have Targets before now, and as such haven't been able to get Granite or Jade, that when Targets open they'll be decent enough to make sure to stock both of them when the Targets open.

I know some Targets have opened in Canada already, can any Canadian answer this? Did they have Jade and Granite when they opened, or soon after? Mainly Granite, as Jade came out around when some of them opened. I live in Montreal, Quebec, and the Target Canada website informed me that all the ones around here are opening either in Fall 2013 or Winter 2013. It was still Winter when I read this, but it seems they meant the Winter-after-Fall one, not the Winter-before-Spring one, LOL! Even though all sites have been under construction since like January. :S It was hypothesized to me that the delay would be due to translating everything. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#17 Posted: 19:47:58 18/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
are you in Michagin? It could be Wicked Thumpback.

Wasn't Wicked Thumpback proven to be fake?
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me