Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fire Emblem: The Journey. [CLOSED]
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#1 Posted: 01:09:59 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
This is my first RP, so it will be a barebones story probably.

Story:

You are part of Midun, a prosperous country where Princess Cattleya is looking for members of her questing team, as Queen Satine, ruler of Fadus, is currently launching an attack. However, a gang of Mercenaries is being lead by a Rogue named Erin.

Rules:
You may join Erin's Mercenaries or the Midun Guard.
Weapon Triangles come into play: Lances>Axes>Swords>
Magic:
Anima>Light>Dark>
Bows are neutral.
You can die if you hate your character or rush blindly into battle. You can create more.

Classes:
For right now, you are a basic class. These are the choices, and I'll go over promotions when I get there.
1. Cavalier (A horse-back rider. Uses: Swords, Lances. Promotes to Great Knight or Paladin)
2. Cleric/Priest (A healer. Uses: Staves. Promotes to War Cleric/Monk or Bishop)
3. Mage (Specializes in Anima Magic. Uses: Anima. Promotes to: Sage or Mage Knight)
4. Archer (Uses: Bows. Promotes to: Sniper or Ranger)
5. Fighter (Male only. Specializes in high HP and Strength. Uses: Axes. Promotes to Hero/Warrior)
6. Pegasus Knight (Weak to Bows and Wind Magic. Female Only. Uses: Lances Promotes to Falcon Knight or Mage Flier)
7. Thief (Opens locks and weak in combat. Uses: Swords Promotes to Rogue or Assassin)
8. Knight (High in Defence, low in speed. Uses: Lances. Promotes to Great Knight/General.
9. Troubadour (Mounted healer. Fem only. Uses: Staves. Promotes to Valkyrie or Sage)
10. Shaman (Specializes in Dark Magic. Uses: Magic. Promotes to Summoner/Druid)
11. Monk (Specializes in Light Magic. Uses: Magic. Promotes to Bishop or Sage)
12. Myrmidon (High in Speed, Luck, and Attack, Low in Defence. Uses: Swords. Promotes to Swordmaster or Assassin.)
13. Mercenary (Specializes in Strength & Defence. Uses: Swords. Promotes to Hero or Ranger
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:17 12/04/2013 by King_Pika
King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
#2 Posted: 01:17:41 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Sign-Up

Name:
Class:
Looks:
Description:
Signature Weapon:

Name: Cattleya
Class: Lord
Look: Like Amelia from FE8, longer hair. Wears Lucina's outfit.
Description: A fierce young girl. She always does what is right. Can form attachments and be naive.
Signature Weapon: Rapier (Good on Armor.)

Name: Erin
Class: Rogue
Look: Short green hair. Similar face to Mist from FE 9. Wears a long cloak.
Description: Always determined. She can be deceitful. Legend has it that her past is riddled with secrets.
Signature Weapon: Steel Sword (A moderately good sword.)
---
"Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#3 Posted: 02:10:44 12/04/2013
Name: Vikky
Class: Archer
Looks: [User Posted Image]
(Credit to artist)
Description: Serious, makes the decision she chooses, very smart.
Signature Weapon: The bow she made herself. She also made her arrows (one in picture)
Short story: Vikky has lived on the streets as an archer since she was 13, she helps people and lives mostly in the forest. She is a master with her weapon.

Name: Rose
Class: Mercenary
Looks: [User Posted Image]
Description: Serious, makes the decision she chooses, very smart.
Signature Weapon: The sword that her friend (a blacksmith) made for her before she left
Short story: Rose has lived in the forest with Vikky as long as they met each other. They are the best of friends and they work together to help people.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me