Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders Giants Favorite Skylanders and Why?
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Giants Favorite Skylanders and Why? [CLOSED]
silverflashwing Red Sparx Gems: 50
#1 Posted: 23:59:49 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
What is your Favorite skylander of each type?
For me in no particular order.

Undead- Fright Rider- This was hard for me as I love cynder, but fright rider has a mount. A cool ostrich. Who can compete with that?

Fire- Hot Dog-He is very strong and I love dogs

Air- Sonic Boom- As my friend would put it BABIES!!!

Earth- Bash- A dragon and a lot of damage? My favorite combination.

Life- Stealth Elf- She is amazing. This is how PVP goes with her. WHOOPS you re dead SORRY

Water- Chill- Only by a little bit since she calls a NARWHAL

Magic- Double Trouble- It goes like this ZZZZT(his beam)1 Min. later you have won. It is the best

Tech- Lightcore Drobot- Only because i do not have drobot yet, but anyways.......HE IS ONE OF THE BEST SKYLANDERS AND A DRAGON. WOW IS HE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#2 Posted: 01:57:41 19/04/2013
In no particular order:

Undead - Cynder since I love her in TLoS AND in Skylanders! smilie

Fire - Hmmm....probably Hot Dog as well! I like his look and his attacks. smilie

Air - Whirlwind! I love pretty much everything about her! :3

Earth - Oh this is a tough question...I guess Flashwing (Bash being a close second)! smilie

Life - Camo!!! I love everything about him as well! smilie

Water - Zap. He is awesome, and he was the first Skylander (out of the actual SSA package) that I ever got. :3

Magic - Spyro of course! (although I do like Wrecking Ball as well). smilie

Tech - Drobot all the way...he is AMAZING! He kills enemies with the blink of an eye (pun intended)! smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 18:19:35 20/04/2013
^ so you like all the dragons? me to!
Cassafrass1999 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#4 Posted: 18:31:56 20/04/2013
YESSSS!!!! I <3 all of the Skylander dragons!!! smilie I like pretty much all of the dragons from each element...the only reason Hot Dog won over Sunburn for being my favorite is because he I so cute and I prefer his attacks over Sunburn's (this is just my opinion). But I really like how Sunburn looks... smilie
---
Check out my guestbook to see my collection of our 30+ Skylanders! smilie

I support all Spyros (although TLoS is my VERY fav.) smilie smilie smilie
Pop_Fizzle Red Sparx Gems: 14
#5 Posted: 21:22:55 23/04/2013
I don't have a lot of series two Skylanders, but I do have my favourites.
(Not in any order)

Undead: Hex because of her ability to completely destroy enemies with a bone wall, orbs, and skulls. Followed closely by Chop Chop and Ghost Roaster.

Fire: Flameslinger- I love archery and I find that he is good at clearing the way through enemies because of his flaming arrows, and he can get enemies that are out of range of some Skylanders.

Air: Sonic Boom has little babies that help fight and she can be pretty powerful.

Earth: Terra Fin, he's strong when fully upgraded and can escape some attacks by burrowing underground. A good defense and a powerful punch all in one.

Life: Stealth Elf- She makes everything look easy! One minute you're surrounded, the next she's standing there like nothing happened. One word- awesome!

Water: Gill Grunt because he is powerful when fully upgraded, and can push some enemies back which can buy you some time.

Magic: Double Trouble can get rid of the bigger enemies simply by zapping them continuously and moving back. Also his clones can come in handy when you're in trouble.

Tech: Trigger Happy is exactly what his name implies, he shoots and mostly of the time wins with some golden coins bouncing around everywhere. And who doesn't love a furry little guy like that.
Spyrois2cool4yu Gold Sparx Gems: 2391
#6 Posted: 18:21:16 05/05/2013
All of the ones listed below are tied.

magic: spyro. Inspired skylanders. (if he didn't even exist, then neither would skylanders. Am i right?) That, and he's the only magic skylander i have.

undead: cynder. she's LoS series so knew her well, but they like changed her personality.

tech: drobot. cool looking and he's a dragon.

fire: sunburn. looks like a dragon.

life: camo. Just give him wings and he'll look like a dragon.

water: zap. is he a water dragon? cuz i can't tell.

air: sonic boom and whirlwind. here we have a tie, in the first game, sonic boom seemed like and acted like a male. both of them look like dragons, and they are both cool in their own ways.

earth: at first, it WAS bash but now...My favorite is Flashwing. Out of ALL of the skylanders in Skylander Giants, she is the ONLY one that was a dragon.

Now, what if Ember and Flame went to meet all of the skylanders? (should i put this either somewhere else or make a new topic?) or would it stay so i can copy&paste it?
---
"I'm back baby!!!"
Fall...ever changing. A symbol that nothing is forever...
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#7 Posted: 18:35:06 05/05/2013
undead: it's sort of a tie between Hex and Cynder; Hex because she's cool and Cynder because she's hilarious

fire: Flameslinger; he reminds me of the Japanese assassin Zatoichi, which amuses me

air: Whirlwind, because rainbows XD

magic: Ninjini, who is just plain awesome and fun to draw

life: Stealth elf, forever and always; she's just my favorite character in all of Skylanders :)

tech: Trigger Happy; he makes me laugh

earth: Bash; he's like a male version of my old fan character Berserker, only somehow even dopier :D

water: Chill; she's neat and I love her sad backstory
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me