Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Alpha Dragon [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 22:24:02 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
2000 years have passed since the purple dragon Spyro lived and fought for the well being of the three worlds, Dragonrealm, Avalar, and Skylands. However while on a mission in Skylands Spyro went missing and has since been assumed dead...

Enter Rain, a young dragoness bent on exploring the 3 worlds. While at a fossil dig in Artisan Valley she stumbles upon a doorway into a shrine to the purple dragon himself. While there she stumbles into a secret chamber with a statue of Spyro. Upon examining the statue she accedently falls on it and it cracks. The statue bursts and before Rain knows it she is laying on top of the purple dragon himself! She gasps and scurries away to a wall, Spyro slowly wakes with no memory of what had happened to him. Now Rain must go on an epic quest to help the purple dragon regain his memories and stop a dark plot from engulfing the whole of the three worlds...

(NOTE: I am not fully familar with all the Spyro lore so please don't judge me, I am trying to combine all three series together and I will be posting the series on my website soon)

Here's the site that the series will be avalible on once it has been started smilie

https://sites.google.com/site/thedragonsrooseorg/home
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2 Posted: 03:59:07 18/04/2013
Hey...post it here too...
It's epic... I want to read this
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 22:34:11 24/09/2013
i like it quite a bit, including that the worlds are all seperate instead of like different dimmensions or such. yeah i say that the dragon realms, avalar, and the skylands are all different worlds too. hmm one question. what kind of dragon is Rain(wind,water, ect)?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 19:01:25 05/10/2013
i tried going to the website but it doesnt exist. please make it here at the least
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me