darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > something they should done on the 3ds version
Page 1 of 1
something they should done on the 3ds version [CLOSED]
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#1 Posted: 05:43:24 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ok theres wow pows but the dissapointment why din't they add the figure details i was expecting my s2 spyro to have its red wings but he din't and bash armor he din't have it why din't they work this out why?
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 06:58:53 09/04/2013
Indeed...
I might get SSA3DS, but not SG3DS.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#3 Posted: 11:42:47 09/04/2013
I assume your talking about how in the upgrade menu where they tell you about the characters Upgrades and attacks, how they don't tell you what the Wow Pow ability is. Well It's true they should of said what they were. Instead of leaving it up to the player to try and figure it out. It seems that the Wow pow is either available as soon as the character starts or when the character gets the appropriate upgrade. Like Slam Bam's Spike thing he gets when ever he 'skates' it's possible that he doesn't get this until after he's got the Skates upgrade. They could of made it like a 4th upgrade and added an additional page to the upgrade menu. This would help the long drawn out procress of going from Level 10 to Level 15. Or they could of made it where they have the Wow Pow in the area that it upgrades. Like Stealth Elf's being added to the primary attack page.

If you saying if they don't have wow pows then yes they do have them.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#4 Posted: 03:35:14 10/04/2013 | Topic Creator
jacat what i mean why don't they look like the series 2 figure ingame
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#5 Posted: 15:18:47 11/04/2013
The figure itself only shows that character with one of their Console Version upgrades. Rather it's one of their old ones or, in the case of Wrecking Ball, Their Wow Pow ability. However, based on how the 3DS version is designed not all upgrades were given to that character. Like Chill never got the Emperial Armor (but I'm glad for that one.) Or FlashWing never got her Super Spin move. However, Some characters will get their appearence changes as they level up. Like Eye-Brawl's armor. Some won't though, like Slam Bam's Armor which Slam Bam's Armor was in one of the Upgrade paths. So Not all Skylanders got the upgrades/visual differences the Console Version had... which is why some got changes in their looks while others didn't.

Though that does remind me though. Some Skylanders got a in game change. Like, Dark Spyro got Black wings (I like the SIlver ones) and Cynder (Rather S1 or S2) got black cuffs and necklace thing instead of the grayish metal color. (though this ones not as bad.)
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me