Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Morphing lives (Animal RP) [CLOSED]
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#1 Posted: 01:58:26 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The reason I made this topic, is because in school I'm doing a report on animals and I thought this would help me.

Plot:Bryan's sister,Lilia, loves animals. Bryan is more of a sport fan he really doesn't care for animals. Lilia is inspired by a famous zoologist named Drew. He came to Lilia's town for a even where he wanted kids to interact with animals. Lilia couldn't wait for that day. That morning she got up and left right away. Once they got there they where let inside where the got to play with animals. The point of this was to see how kids reacted with animals and how animals reacted with kids. Drew and his staff watched as they worked with something in the other room. One kid was let curiosity get the best of him, and walked in that room. There was a bunch of bottles along with tiny animals. He then walked around as he spilled some chemicals. They spread and every one was in a chemical mist. Once Drew cam back with there staff they had no idea what happened. Then over the next week the kids that was in that chemical mist started slowly chaing into animals.

Also when we start its going to take place before the kids change into animals. In about 200 posts the kids will go to Drew's lab. Lso animals can only talk to eachother not humans.

Rules:you can't be any aquatic animal or insect if you are animal that is on land and in water PM me, only a tiny bit of blood (no guts or anything else), no swearing, basic rules,can't kill any characters without mine and the characters permission,I'm GM, no goddmoding, no mystic or fairy tale animals, put morphing somewhere to prove you read the rules.

Sheet:

HUMAN
Name:
Bio:
Other:

ANIMAL
Name:
Appearance after changed:
Bio:
Other:

I'll post my sheet later

Banned users:Sleepy0429-Goddmoding and breaking rules on other topics.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 13:24:54 09/04/2013 by chained skull
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 02:01:11 09/04/2013
Every good role play I see im banned *sigh*
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#3 Posted: 04:10:02 09/04/2013
Human

Name: Janis

Appearance: He is tall and built like an athlete. He eyes are deep blue and his hair is long and golden. He wears a battered and torn t-shirt and jeans with no shoes. His feet at heavily scarred from years of walking on them.

Personality: He is a quiet and confident. He is a kind and generous soul that plays music for anyone eve those that cannot pay. He is a loner. Doesn't wandering in a group after what happened to him.

Bio: He was from an abusive family, his mother and father were always drink, they smoked and worst of all they loved to beat their adopted son. For a while Janis remained hoping that they may change. However after a seriously brutal beating he fled taking only what he had on him and making a living as a beggar, playing music for anyone but he accepts money from those who can pay him. He was visiting Drew to play a song for him for some extra money.

Other: A unknown person generously gave him some food and pack, saying that if he needed anymore help, just to knock on a wall behind him twice.

Animal

Name: Emir (Means Prince in Arabic)

Species: White Arabian Stallion

Appearance before he changed: He is tall and built like an athlete. He eyes are deep blue and his hair is long and golden. He wears a battered and torn t-shirt and jeans with no shoes. His feet at heavily scarred from years of walking on them.

Appearance when changed: He has a pure snow-white coat with white mane and tail. His eyes are deep blue and he is tall, well-fit and muscular.

Personality:Same as his human personality but he can't play music.

Bio: Same as his human one.

Other: Is currently owned by someone and unlike the others he is quite happy as his animal. His owner and her husband as well as their children, shower him with the love and affection that he never had.

Morphing
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:54:55 09/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#4 Posted: 12:24:08 09/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:accepted. But you forgot one thung but i'll let it pass. Just so you know i changed the plot a bit.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 02:48:33 11/04/2013
OOC: I would love to join, but could you PM me more details? I can post characters tommorow.
#6 Posted: 08:46:37 11/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:hotdogand zap what do ya mean?
---
#7 Posted: 23:37:05 11/04/2013
OOC: like a more descriptive plot line. I would like more details.
#8 Posted: 00:34:11 12/04/2013
OOC: alright I will join but I have to wait for my houses Internet to return. I'm only able to post this because I am at a restarant.
#9 Posted: 01:31:22 12/04/2013
OOC: Okay I need a fast response before my internet goes out again smilie I dont really get the animal Sign up form. Could you explain it to me? Sorry for being so difficult...
#10 Posted: 01:40:07 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:well the animals in this RP are ones that where humans before and i atleast want to know hat they looked like after change once you join we'll start
---
#11 Posted: 02:04:25 12/04/2013
OOC: So its like Human, then animal? I thought it was two diffrent characters.
#12 Posted: 02:39:11 12/04/2013
OOC: let's hope I did this right. You can correct me if I did something wrong.
HUMAN
Name: Bridget
Appearance: long light brown hair usually in a pony tail, glasses, rather tall for her age, pale skin, green eyes.
Bio: Bridget has been an animal obsessive for as long as she can remember. She is usually at events with Anything that has to do with animals. She sees them as inspiration. Her rather rich parents are often off on business trips and never call or send post cards. Her supervisor rarely shows up and when he does, he just gives her $100 for food and $100 for other stuff. She is usually on her own, but she is mature enough to handle it. She is very shy until you ask her a question about animals. Then you'd be lucky to ever shut her up.
Other: Is athletic and nerdy. Dosent have friends. Is also a video game junkie.

ANIMAL
Name: Bridget (Can I keep it the same?)
Species: Timber Wolf
Appearance before changed: long light brown hair usually in a pony tail, glasses, rather tall for her age, pale skin, green eyes.
Appearance after changed: light brown fur, pale green eyes, average Timber Wolf size.
Bio: (same)
Other: personality changes as her appearance does.

Morphing. I didn't know where to put it. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:18:54 13/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#13 Posted: 12:26:00 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:you forgot age in the first sheet
---
#14 Posted: 21:12:34 12/04/2013
OOC: Fixed it. Sorry I must have deleted it the first time.
#15 Posted: 21:42:08 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc:accepted
---
#16 Posted: 21:50:55 12/04/2013
OOC: Yay!
#17 Posted: 22:15:39 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:CRAP! I forgot to make to make my characters! I'll do them later when I don't feel lazy.
---
#18 Posted: 15:17:26 13/04/2013
OOC: I made her older, cause I felt like it. smilie
#19 Posted: 23:08:53 16/04/2013
Sooooooo.... You gonna post you characters?
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#20 Posted: 14:02:33 17/04/2013
OOC: I might join. Still not sure, as I don't really join human RP's. smilie
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
#21 Posted: 21:25:26 18/04/2013
So, did you like, abandon this or something? You said you were going to post your characters like a week ago...
#22 Posted: 21:51:56 20/04/2013
Yeah.... You abandoned this.....
#23 Posted: 15:59:56 21/04/2013
I withdraw my application, for it has been over a week since you have done anything with this RP.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me