Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > pokemon heart gold and soul silver story!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
pokemon heart gold and soul silver story!!!!! [CLOSED]
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 19:00:36 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 1
it's 2am. three pokemon sat in a lab. "so what's happening?" a green pokemon with a leaf on their head asked her friends. "a trainer is going to pick us!" a blue crocodile smiled. "ohhh! they are so going to pick me!!!!!" the green pokemon squealed. "nope. im the fire that lights up this place!" a blue pokemon with fire blazing on of it's back said. "whatever happens. i hope we can stay together...forever." the crocodile closed his eyes with a tear rolling down his cheek. the others nodded slowy. everyone was silent.
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#2 Posted: 19:49:40 08/04/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 2.
a young girl sprang up from her bed with a huge smile on her face! her name was Sky and it was her tenth birthday! the day where she could a starter pokemon from professer elm. "happy birthday!!!!!!" her mum burst into the room. "AHHH!" Sky jumped back hitting her head on the wall "oww, mum you scared me! ohhh is that a present!!!" "sorry dear. yes here." mum said handing Sky a big blue present with a golden ribbon. sky quickly opened it and gasped when she saw it. "a pokeball?" wondered Sky standing up and putting a pink top on. "aren't i already getting a starter?" she asked her mum. "well now you can have 2 pokemon! it's good to have lot's of pokemon!" Mum said. Sky shrugged and put the pokeball in her pocket. "you better go, sweetie, professor elm is waiting." mum siad. "yay!" i rushed down the stairs, flung open the door. "SKY, put a coat on dear, ohh never mind.." mum called. "hi." said a young boy walking over to sky. "hi Ethen, how's Marill." Sky asked. "we just been playing a game of hide and seek, so your getting your starter?" ethen smiled. "yep, see ya later!" she waved goodbye. "ok." he said walking away with Marill following him. "marill!!" Marill yelled happily. suddenly she noticed a ginger hair boy starring into professor elm's lab window! sky ran over to the boy. "so this is the famous professor elm's lab?" he said starring. suddenly he turned around to face her and gave her a hard push! Rude much? "humph, im going to get my pokemon, that will cheer me up..." sky frowned. she walked in the lab and walked up to professor elm. "hello sky! he said "happy birthday, theese are some pokemon that you can choose from, the green one is Chikarita, the grass pokemon, the crocodile is totodile, the water pokemon and the fire pokemon is cynderquil." "wow." i said "hmm i choose..." suddenly there was a loud ticking noise, THEN BOOM!!! there was a huge explosion, bricks flew from the sky, dust clouded the sky. when the dust was gone professor elm, sky and the other scentists coughed. "is everyone ok?" iskycoughed, "THE POKEMON ARE GONE!" wailed professor elm. Sky gasped. professor elm started to cry. "dont worry i'll find them!" sky said proudy. "you cant without no pokemon!" he said. "my mum gave me one." Sky said reaching into her pocket. "thanks!" he said
chapter 3 soon!
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#3 Posted: 03:30:07 09/04/2013
I have received a report on this topic, that is in the wrong forum list... I do stand by it because this is a Spyro fan site, making the content under fandom to be Spyro related. Since this is a Pokemon fan-fic I'm going to have to ask you move it to stuff and nonsense, or if you wish for it to be a Role Play story.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me