Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Epoch [CLOSED]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#51 Posted: 02:37:33 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Daemanyrs heard some yelling a couple buildings over. Another survivor, but one that would get her killed and her location revealed. If survival was the goal, they had to be quiet. She took a piece of parchment off the roof and wiped some blood from a wound on her shoulder. She wrote on the parchment "BE SILENT. THERE ARE ENEMIES NEAR." and rolled it onto an arrow. She fired it in the direction of the noise.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#52 Posted: 02:40:49 07/04/2013
In Austin,Texas

TSOH looked up when she heard a voice. Someone was here, a survivor perhaps? Then maybe this was a doomed timeline. She walked out of the visitors help center and saw a strange blue otter walking around. "What the heck," she whispered, but she raised up her hand.

"HEEEEEEY, OVER HEEEEEEEREEEEEEE," she yelled
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#53 Posted: 02:43:23 07/04/2013
Torrent looking around saw an arrow land near him, freaking out a bit as he dodged he saw there was a note. He took the parchment off the arrow and red it. The otter thought to himself I'm an idiot for thinking it was allies only.. He studied where the arrow was shot from and decided to head in that direction quietly as possible.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#54 Posted: 02:50:08 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
There were too many people yelling, and it was obvious more warriors were headed to their location. Didn't they realize they need stealth in this harsh environment? Daemanyrs walked back over to the stairway, but she already heard the footsteps of enemy troops.
She cursed under her breath. If it were not for those idiots yelling on the rooftops, she wouldn't have and to fight her way out.
#55 Posted: 02:56:38 07/04/2013
Torrent looked at TSOH whispering "oh good a friend. But, don't they know enemies are around?". He quickly ran over to TSOH and said in a whisper "keep your voice down there's enemies nearby".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#56 Posted: 03:03:43 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
When the brute warriors arrived, in a group of around 7, Daemanyrs was nowhere in sight. They looked around but she was not at all in sight. They headed back down the stairs and the door shut.

Once, they were gone, she jumped down from the small hut hat enclosed the stairway. That was a very close call, and one she probably would not have made it out of without the way the staircase was constructed.
#57 Posted: 03:06:15 07/04/2013
"Enemies?" TSOH asked, "Well if they're like anything I've faced, it should be too hard to fend them off if we get in a pickle. But I agree, let's stay low,"

Erica went back inside the building hoping the small otter would pursuit.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#58 Posted: 03:08:16 07/04/2013
Torrent followed TSOH in the building, hoping that they will not get spotted.
---
icon from Empoh
#59 Posted: 03:12:54 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Daemanyrs decided to wait it out on the roof until the warriors had left the glass castle. She would need to find food soon, and a fire too. But without any farms or visible markets nearby, she did not know where to get a source of food.
#60 Posted: 03:15:43 07/04/2013
Torrent asked TSOH "Do you know where I am?" he said looking all confused.
---
icon from Empoh
#61 Posted: 03:22:41 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Off in the distance, one sign was glowing a sky blue, but still flickering. The magic that powered this sign was obviously about to give way. The sign said "WAL MART". Daemanyrs did not know what a Wal Mart was, but it was rather large, it could possibly have food. She decided to go in the direction of the Wal Mart.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#62 Posted: 03:32:00 07/04/2013
Libra lifted up her horn and let out a quick blast of magic energy, small and focused. It crashed into one of the metal moving things and sent it crashing into the sand, with a couple of humans jumping out. There were only three of the fast-moving contraptions, so Libra assumed this wouldn't be too hard. But, the humans did something she didn't even think possible. Loud noise and pain in her side forced a yelp from her lips. She darted forward, feeling something in her flank under the skin. More noise blasted from the human's direction, and Libra had to keep running to avoid more of whatever had injured her.
The Unileopard turned sharply and charged towards the humans, her tail high like a war banner. Smashing into one human and then the next, she didn't bother checking if they were stunned or dead. Her attention had already turned to the two remaining machines that zipped around to watch her. More blasting noises filled her ears and the sand next to her racing hooves was flung high into the air. Libra stumbled, finding the pain in her side to be more sharp than she expected, but kept on the pace. She rocketed forward, jumping up and onto the front of one of the machines. Her hooves slammed down on it, and she reached her claws down at the human's heads which were uncovered in the metal moving thing. Her claws reached down the slice at them, as they swerved and spun to get her off their moving metal thingy. She jumped a bit as something unseen went right past her face.
'Enough of this!' thought the creature, and brought her weight down onto the humans in the metal thing. Her claws dug into their body coverings and broke skin, an easy enough kill for a wounded creature. Libra rolled herself off the thing-a-ma-jig and began to use her magic, wrapping it around the entire thing. She jerked her head to the side to throw it, and as it flew it crashed into the final moving metal.
The Unileopard paused, licking her side worriedly. It bled from whatever had broken the skin, and it hurt plenty, but Libra couldn't heal it. She couldn't use healing magic on herself at all. Instead, she kept limping on, her ears perked and her right hindleg raised gingerly and quite frankly in pain.
---
Hannah had no idea was was going on anymore. This whole thing was far too confusing for her. She'd decided to not follow the strange woman, instead creeping away. Anyone would know better than to follow someone so... strange. She'd been on the move for a bit now, and was being careful to stay behind things to keep from being seen by anything dangerous.
---
Rianua thought she saw something, glaring down at the ground below. From this height, it would be impossible to tell if what she saw was living or not, so after a moment of contemplation the Shape-Changer decided to go down and look. She turned a bit, swooping downwards with her claws extended to catch her. She landed heavily on all four legs, her wings folding in and her enormous form towering over rubble. She wasn't exactly in a stealth form right now, so she half-expected an ambush to leap on her, though that didn't appear to have happened so far...
"Hello?" Rianua rumbled, looking down and around the piles of dirt and steel.
#63 Posted: 03:38:46 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"WAIT, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Micheal screamed. The bus stopped, just in time for it to not hit the strange creature. It looked like a leopard, but it had a strange teal horn.
"I have no idea, but let's go poke it with a stick." TAOB said, drawing his sword, he opened the bus door, and stared right at the beast.
#64 Posted: 03:38:53 07/04/2013
Marel moved quickly into a hiding spot as Rianua landed or in the cat's terms the UFO. She was watching the beast from her hiding spot behind a burnt and totaled car wondering what Rianua is.
---
icon from Empoh
#65 Posted: 03:45:41 07/04/2013
Libra stopped in her tracks, raising her ears and glaring at the weird-looking human that came from the metal contraption. She extended a mental link, connecting a bridge between minds with which she could communicate.
'If you want to kill me, I cannot let you. And what is with you humans and those dumb loud metal things!?' Libra huffed in a young-sounding voice, her expression that of displeasure. She took a quick lick at her leg again before focusing her attention on the human dressed in bright colors.
---
Rianua sniffed, breathing in the scent of burning things and dry air. She frowned, moving to look around one of the piles.
"I do not mean harm, if you are afraid..." the dragon commented, finding nothing but dust behind the rubble she'd checked.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:20 07/04/2013 by CinderLover
#66 Posted: 03:51:41 07/04/2013
Marel is still behind the burnt up totalled car. She took a quick peek at the dragon then hid back not knowing that her tail was showing.
---
icon from Empoh
#67 Posted: 03:54:58 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey there! Nice...deadly thing." TAOB said, slowly approaching her. If he'd learned anything from Jurrassic Park, dangerous creatures had movement based vision.
"So, are you with the guys with the guns or us?" He asked her.
#68 Posted: 04:00:13 07/04/2013
'I am a Unileopard, not a 'Nice Deadly Thing', thank you very much! Wait... erm ... What is a gun?' Libra asked, limping backwards a few paces. The Unileopard puffed out breath through her nose and glared at the human. She lashed her puffed-out tail a bit, and her claws instinctively unsheathed.
---
Rianua turned around, and her eyes caught the tail that stuck out from behind the car. She brought her head down a bit and slunk towards it, bringing her nose around the side of it, followed by her eyes.
"I can see you." Rianua said, blinking at the strange-looking fuzzy thing behind the car. "What are you called?"
#69 Posted: 04:02:51 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay, um, I'm just gonna call you Uni for now. Guns are weird metal things that make loud noises when they fire and they shoot bullets. And you might want to calm down a bit, I'm just here to try and get your help..." TAOB said, advancing even slower.
#70 Posted: 04:03:37 07/04/2013
"I'm called Marel. But, I think the better question is in my view is what exactly in the name of Maxx Acorn are you?" Marel responded.
---
icon from Empoh
#71 Posted: 04:08:18 07/04/2013
'Oh, those... A pack of humans with things of that description just attacked me. I certainly not on the team of the humans who injured me.' Libra stated, lifting her ears. She twitched her tail a bit, 'You wish to have my assistance? I suppose I can agree to that, if you will not put me into any more pain than I am in now.'
---
"Why, I am a dragon." Rianua replied, lifting her head up from the ground, "Putting thought into it... I am a dragon at the moment. I could be something else soon enough. My name is Rianua, if you were to ask." Her tone showed that she didn't appreciate Marel's lack of proper introductions before the questions came rolling in.
#72 Posted: 04:13:12 07/04/2013
"Oh really now?" The cat replied with the same manner as before. "Then prove it, go on breathe some random element." the feline demanded.
---
icon from Empoh
#73 Posted: 04:13:16 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"We're the ones trying to stop them. Basically save the Earth. No big deal." TAOB said to her, shrugging.
"But you are not at all in the shape to get there on foot. We have this sweet bus, if you want to take it."
#74 Posted: 04:24:31 07/04/2013
'If you can fit a horse-sized creature in it, I can come along. But it better be safe... My last encounter with wheeled things was quite odd.' Libra nodded her head, as humans do when they agree to things. She awkwardly moved towards the human, commenting, 'Libra is what my parents called me. What about you, what are you named?'
---
Rianua growled, hissing at the fuzzy thing, about to remark that the feline was not in much position to be ordering her around. But she rolled her eyes and muttered out, "Alright, if you so wish." She opened her jaws and from them a thick ball of ice formed, frost energy practically radiating from it, and launched it from her mouth and into the ground on the other side of the car.
Rianua huffed, "Is that 'proof' enough for you?"
#75 Posted: 04:28:26 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, we can. You'll take up a whole two seats, but we can." TAOB, ushered her onto the bus. "My name is Alex, but seeing there's another one of me here, just call me The Ace Of Breath."
#76 Posted: 04:30:00 07/04/2013
"Yes actually that is enough proof." Marel said impressively. "So... any idea where we are at?" the cat said as she looked around the scorched lands.
---
icon from Empoh
#77 Posted: 04:36:30 07/04/2013
'Alright, I can do that.'
Libra awkwardly made her way onto the thing The Ace of Breath called a "bus". She made her way to the back of the bus and nearly tripped in getting onto the seat. But, the Unileopard managed. She lay with her paws tucked in nicely, and her right leg hanging comfortably off the seat. Libra gave a yawn, and wondered if she could make mental bridges to the others on the bus without giving herself a massive headache.
---
Rianua shrugged, "I do not know, but I was hoping to find more inhabitants. It could be said I succeeded when I ran across you, but I did expect more..." The dragon raked her gaze across the small area of wreckage.
"We should probably move on from here if we wish to know where we are and what has happened here." she stated.
#78 Posted: 04:46:24 07/04/2013
Sam was in her seat when the unileopard was taking her seat. Looking at the horse sized animal she was thinking What.. is that? IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

-----

"Okay then." Marel said with a little bit more respect. She began to jog for a bit.
---
icon from Empoh
#79 Posted: 04:46:56 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"VIVA LA TEXAS!" Michael yelled, starting the bus up once again.
"How much longer until we get there?" Alex asked.
"2 hours to armadillo central." Michael said, putting a movie he found in a previous passenger's bag in the DVD player. Captain America: The First Avenger started playing. With that, they headed out towards Texas.
#80 Posted: 04:50:26 07/04/2013
Sam enjoys staring out the windows. So she looked out her window to look at the environment so she knows what Texas or it's surrounding States looked like.
---
icon from Empoh
#81 Posted: 04:53:03 07/04/2013
Libra laid down her head, and was prepared to nap until they reached this "Texas" location.
---
Rianua walked after her, not having to move very fast at all to keep in pace with Marel. She gazed around the area as she walked, wondering how she'd ended up here anyways. It all quite simply did not make sense, and Rianua intended to get to the bottom of this strange activity eventually.
#82 Posted: 04:58:28 07/04/2013
Marel looked around as she jogged to her next destination. She thought to herself Whoever scorched this place did exactly what I wanted to do, whenever I ****ing learn how to do that fire thing. What was it? Pyrokinesis or soemthing? Meh.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:06 07/04/2013 by Trix Master 100
#83 Posted: 13:16:57 07/04/2013
oh my god it's a unicorn holy **** it's a unicorn how are unicorns existing in this world it doesn't make sense. Wait, no she said she was a Unileopard, but aren't those somewhat of the same thing? And that guy's name is Alex and he said the other guy is TAOB which probably means The Ace of Breath but that doesn't make sense why would Alex be here and wHY DOES A UNILEOPARD EXIST???. This was the many things flowing through Erica's brain at the moment the more they traveled to Texas.

Then she smelt blood.Oh my god Michael's leg. "WE NEED TO STOP SOMEWHERE," she yelled on accident.

Covering her mouth, she spoke in normal volume now. "Sorry. Uh...I need to go to the bathroom. I mean, this Tour Bus doesn't have one so,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, planet wise you're on Earth. At least what's left of it," TSOH closed the doors behind them, locking it by putting rocks between the bars, "City wise we're in Austin, Texas. A very famous city in this country of Earth. Seems we're at the heart of it,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#84 Posted: 14:56:36 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Daemanyrs pried the glass door of the Wal Mart open a bit. It was very large, with dozens of metal shelves stocked with goods. It seemed to be a market after all.
But if it was a market, why was no one there? Markets are central hubs of cities. But this isn't Westeros. She looked around until she found what somewhat resembled the food portion. This place had more food than any other market she had seen in her entire life! There was a large assortment of vegetables, at least a hundred loaves of bread, and even an entire section for meat! She'd found the provisions she needed.

~~~~~~~~~

A loud crackle over the intercom broke the silence.
"So, we are aboooooout... 10 minutes from Austin. If you need a potty break, we are looking at you Erica, it's not gonna be much longer. We need food too, so we will probably just stop nearby a grocery store or something. This has been your captain, and thank you for flying Air Apocolypse!" Micheal said.
#85 Posted: 15:07:19 07/04/2013
Erica huffed. Ten minutes? That wound would probably Oh who cares, she thought It's probably infected by now. Well say goodbye to that leg Michael.

Erica lifted her head off of the seat, and sat up straight. Wow, she never noticed how much her back had hurt laying down like that. She twisted her neck side to side and heard a pleasant cracking sound. The young girl looked in her bag and took out a small granola bar. She was gonna share but now there's too many people on the bus....and a Unileopard. So she decides to put it back in her bag for now.

Erica suddenly realized something. Weren't they just in central Florida? Why are they suddenly ten minutes away from Austin Texas, it should have taken a few days. Then she looked at the Unileopard. Why the hell does that eXIST?!

Something was going wrong with the world, and it wasn't just the country. Erica had her gears going and now she was lost in thought again.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#86 Posted: 16:46:41 07/04/2013
"Earth? I never heard of such a planet before." Torrent responded "So, is Texas like the dry countryside with all the horses and gunfights?" he wondered as he continued to follow TSOH.

-----------------

Sam heard about the ten minutes to Texas. So she patiently waited by looking out the window, as she wondered about what is going on.
---
icon from Empoh
#87 Posted: 18:18:53 07/04/2013
"Well trust me, Earth was much better than this. But yes, back than it was. Recently it was just a dry countryside with horses, but now everything is ruined," TSOH said. She was hesitant on telling the small creature that it might have been her fault for causing this destruction, but then again, she still wasn't sure herself.

"Do you have a name by any chance?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#88 Posted: 18:25:38 07/04/2013
"Oh yes of course. I completely forgot to introduce myself." the otter said "My name is Torrent. I have no sir name so please, just call me Torrent." the otter replied. "And your name is?" he asked.
---
icon from Empoh
#89 Posted: 18:39:35 07/04/2013
TSOH took off her hood and did a dramatic bow. "The name is Erica! But, my title is the Star of Hope. Call me what ever you wish,"

She stood up straight again and took out a hand for Torrent to shake. "It's nice to meet you Torrent. Seems like we will be sticking together for now,"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#90 Posted: 19:06:31 07/04/2013
"The feeling of meeting is the same lady Erica." Torrent said and hand shook TSOH's hand. "Looks like we might be here for a while." he said.
---
icon from Empoh
#91 Posted: 19:36:37 07/04/2013
TSOP gave a small smile and looked above. There was a gaping hole in the room that showed the cloudy sky from the ash. "So are you sure there are enemies here? I didn't see any while walking around," she said.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#92 Posted: 19:39:22 07/04/2013
"Well this note says enemies are near" Torrent said showing TSOH the parchment.
---
icon from Empoh
#93 Posted: 19:47:42 07/04/2013
TSOH took the note and read it. It seemed it was written on an old parchment from like, medieval times, also with a quill pen. Who could have written this? she wondered.

"Torrent, who gave this to you?" she asked, turning to the blue fuzzy cuteness creature.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#94 Posted: 20:16:56 07/04/2013
"I do not know. It was shot from an arrow in that direction" Torrent said pointing in the direction was shot from.
---
icon from Empoh
#95 Posted: 22:26:16 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The bus slowed to a halt behind the large Walmart. Michael got on the intercom.
"We have reached our destination! I have a sort of list for you guys to get, since I am the self appointed leader." He said.
"Wait, why are we listening to you?" TAOB said, standing up.
"Because I have the bus. The bus is mine. So here's what we need... We need as much food as we can fit in our arms. It looks like there is some power left on at the store, so any refrigerated/frozen goods should still be fine, including meat. We also need some clean water, preferrably in bottles, but you can get some water purifiers too. The Alex that isn't wearing dorky pajamas needs insulin for his diabetes. They should have some in the fridges in the pharmacy. Also, if you want, we could use some decorations for the bus. Like spray paint, spare car parts, maybe even some spinning rims. And if you want, you can pick up a shotgun or something from sporting goods, but don't forget the ammo. See you inside, mentlegen!" Michael said.
With that, the doors to the bus swung open, and he ushered everyone out.

~~~~~~~~~

Daemanyrs heard the noise of a large gate lifting. Either it was enemies or new allies. It was unlikely the latter. She dropped the boxes of fish shaped cheese crackers and retrieved her bow. She stealthily took aim behind one of the metal cabinets. She refused to let this wondrous market fall into enemy hands...
#96 Posted: 22:34:33 07/04/2013
Sam Limped on her way down to the wal mart hoping to find a first aid kit for her messed up ankle. She was having trouble walking on it, and she didn't want to make anyone else worry about her.
-----------------

Torrent looked out the window and saw the bus drive down to the wal mart. "Erica did you see that?" he asked TSOH
---
icon from Empoh
#97 Posted: 22:54:08 07/04/2013
Erica growled. Why was he the leader? Because he has the fancy cool powers? Well she might as well heal him up anyway. No good for the team with that leg. She grabbed her bag and jumped out during the ushering process. Okay, Walmart she thought, The Medical Supplies are always in some corner of the store.

Inside the Walmart was crumpled and broken like any store and the girl picked up a basket. She brought out her pipe for protection. Any raider could be in here for traps, and hopefully, there could a refugee camp. More survivors! That right now wasn't her main focus. While everyone will probably get the remaining food, Erica was on the hunt for medical supplies.

She saw the beaten up signs and saw the one that somewhat read "Hygiene". True, in context it wouldn't say "Medical", but hygiene was for medical reasons. She walked into a couple isles, picking up bandages, perfume, deodorant, dis-infectant, thermometer, aloe, gauze, and a couple of flashlights.

She also got some flea stuff in the Pet Isle in case Libra would get anything. She did mention something "In my world". Perhaps they didn't have fleas, so she might get some on accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Over there huh," TSOH echoed.
She walked over back to the glass doors and looked in the direction. Through the rubble she could see a Walmart and a...Tour Bus? Possibly more survivors? And food! Water! Supplies!

"Perfect!" she smiled, and she jumped turned to Torrent, "Alright lil' buddy, we're gonna go to the blue building over there. It has almost everything, so we can get supplies! Wanna come?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#98 Posted: 23:00:23 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
TAOB levitated his way through the stock room, looking for anything fresher than what they had out. By now he had a few pounds of ground beef, some bacon, eggs, and some cheese in his handheld basket.
Then, he spotted it. The ultimate food for eating during the apocolypse! He already had the beef and cheese for it too. He smirked and put it in his basket.

Micheal drove through the auto parts section in his little motorized cart. He already had a few colors of spray paint, in blue, green, black, yellow, and red. He grabbed an Autobot steering wheel cover and scooted on his way to the RV part, hoping to fix up the bus with some satellite dishes and GPSes so he could monitor enemy movement.

Alex pushed the cart down the cracker isle. He had already gotten his insulin, some glucose tablets, and tons of other diabetes supplies. He bent down to grab a box of Goldfish that had fallen to the ground, when he heard a strange voice.
"Move another inch and your head will be on my arrow in a matter of seconds!" The voice said.
"Hey, I'm just here to get some food and decorations for my bus, that's all. I don't mean any harm." He replied, somewhat scared.
"How do I know for sure? I've been betrayed many times so far today and I do not have the nerve for another." The voice said. It sounded female.
"Okay, let me just turn around and face you so we can talk like civilized people, and not someone trying to shoot a harmless dude with an arrow. Deal?" Alex asked.
There was a short moment of silence.
"Deal." She replied.
#99 Posted: 23:17:06 07/04/2013
Sam limped as she followed Erica to the medical area. "Hey wait up!" she said limping her way to get something to hold her ankle in place.
-----------------

"Yeah lets get over there. And by the way I'm not little, I'm at least 3 feet and 7 inches tall." Torrent stated and was ready to head off.
---
icon from Empoh
#100 Posted: 23:23:03 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alex turned around to see a white haired woman, perched on top of the shelf. She had a bow and arrows, but was putting them away.
"What's your name?" He asked her.
"Daemanyrs. And yours?" She replied, jumping down from the shelf.
"Alex. Nice too meet you. I mean no harm, I promise."
"You seem kind hearted enough. I'll trust you for now. I heard you were decorating something. Might I help?"
"Sure. We all are putting our personal logos on it, however we want. You can add something too."
"There is fabric and ink here. I might as well add the flag of the Targaryans. I just need some black ink and red fabric." She said, pondering.
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me