Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The sun doesn't shine everyday (MLP RP)
Page 1 of 1
The sun doesn't shine everyday (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
Cutielaurenie Green Sparx Gems: 426
#1 Posted: 08:35:45 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Backstory
Everything is over. There is no hope for Equestria. Celestia has been overthrown by the dark unicorn, Sombra. His minions are the Shadow Ponies, and they are lurking in every corner in Equestria, just waiting for the others. Supplies are limited, and there is no trust left in the world. Its a warzone whenever anypony's eyes meet. They fight their way to supplies, or they get mauled by the Shadow Ponies. The sun never shines, it is always darkness...

You are one of the small amounts of the survivors. You can attempt to form an alliance, become a fighter, or become one of Sombra's minions.

Sheet
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Backstory/History:
Other:

Rules
1) I am the GM.
2) You can have at most 2 characters
3) Pegasi cannot fly forever, unicorn's magic isn't infinite and isn't overpowered, and earth ponies stamina is limited.
4) No alicorns.
5) If necessary, you can kill others character, but you must get permission.
6) Try not to swear.
7) Shadow Ponies aren't completely OP. Rule 3 does apply to them.

My Character(s) smilie
Name: King Sombra
Species: Unicorn
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Backstory/History: King Sombra was the ruler of the Crystal Ponies before Celestia and Luna came and banished him to the Arctic North. He escaped and once again enslaved the Crystal Ponies. Or, attempted to enslave them. He was stopped by Twilight Sparkle's assistant, Spike. Sombra made his return, and defeat Celestia.
Other: None.

Post.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:20:20 06/04/2013 by Cutielaurenie
#2 Posted: 08:56:08 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, just make sure to tone down that ability o3o
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#3 Posted: 10:44:45 05/04/2013
Name: Hellena
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory/History: Grew up in a Canterlot orphanage, until suffering a magical accident that gave her much of her current appearance. Later fled from the city, disappearing to parts unknown. Reappeared with a group of highly dangerous mercenaries, and is often considered to be the most dangerous out of them all.
Other: Well known for her fiery powers and volatile demeanor. Quite dislikes what Sombra has done, though she never felt any allegience towards Celestia either.

Name: Dell
Appearance: Light orange, with a light blonde mane and tail. Has brilliant azure eyes. Generally has a pair of goggles resting in front of his horn. His cutie mark is a wrench.
Backstory/History: Hasn't mentioned much about his past, but has mentioned he came from a rather large family. Wasn't interested in persuing the family trade, he turned more towards building things and science. And that led him to his current job as a mercenary.
Other: He posesses an Earth Pony-like strength, but magic-wise he appears incapable of doing much more than levitation magic. Always tries to rationalise his decisions, and often causes Hellena to believe he isn't the right kind of stallion that should be a murderer.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:38 06/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#4 Posted: 20:46:26 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Both characters accepted.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 21:39:33 05/04/2013
Name: Dr.Whooves
Species: Pegaus
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory/History: After equestria Him,Derpy,Dinky Doo Came with the surviors and stayed with them He fights along the over two
Other: He is married to Derpy and there daughter is dinky doo
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#6 Posted: 23:33:59 05/04/2013
Name: Lightning Dancer
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: Dark blue pony with a blonde mane and tail with light blonde highlights, turquoise eyes, three lightning bolts cutiemark
Backstory/History: Lightning Dancer loved flying when she was young, and she still does, and soon after helping clearing away a horrible storm, gained her cutiemark. Along with the pegasus ponies, she controls the weather.
Other: N/A

Name: Nightblade
Appearance: Dark grey pony with a black mane and tail, grey/blue eyes, sword cutiemark
Backstory/History: Nightblade's history is unknown. All that is known is that one day she appeared in town. She doesn't come out much at day, but likes the night. Some ponies have seen her heading into Everfree Forest at night.
Other: She is good with a sword.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#7 Posted: 00:57:32 06/04/2013
Name: Bone Hex
Appearance: She has a black and grey mane and tail. Her mane and tail are styled to be slightly messy. She wears a pair of glasses that hide her eyes, and she barely ever takes them off. When she does her eyes are a bright and beautiful purple. Her coat is a very pale yellow and her cutie mark is a skeleton with a needle and thread twined around it. She is very lanky and awkwards looking
Backstory/History: She grew up on the outskirts of Ponyville, hiding from most. She discovered her special talent was healing some bone problems when her only friend broke his leg and she healed it with her magic. After she accidentally killed him with dark magic and has been hiding from others ever since then.
Other: She mutters to herself sometimes

Name: Crackle Pop
Appearance: Bright orange and yellow mane and tail that are always incredibly messy looking. A pale white coat and completely black eyes. She has no cutie mark yet. SHe is just starting to become lanky
Backstory/History: She grew up with her mother and father, but was shipped off to Ponyville when her eyes went from a beautiful pearly pink to fully black. Every since then she was living with a foster parent. But when Sombra took control, her foster mother was killed.
Other: She can see incredibly well in the dark
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#8 Posted: 01:31:22 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Riolu, Spyro & Sleepy accepted. We can began roleplaying.
#9 Posted: 02:37:12 06/04/2013
OOC: Ok. The GM usually starts.
#10 Posted: 02:58:38 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright.

The sky was pitch black, and the streets were empty. The shadow ponies are lurking in every corner, and Sombra closely monitered their every movement.
#11 Posted: 03:23:19 06/04/2013
Lightning Dancer was hiding on a cloud up in the sky, peering over the edge and watching the streets below.

Nightblade wandered through the streets. She glanced at all the Shadow ponies she passed. She wouldn't mind becoming one of them.
#12 Posted: 03:33:51 06/04/2013
Dell peaked through the window shutters, watching a small group of shadow ponies go past.
"Anything out there?" Hellena asked, from her position on the couch.
"Yeah, I ain't too worried 'bout them, though." the stallion replied, blue eyes squinting as the shadow ponies left. "Mm, gone."
---
#13 Posted: 03:45:51 06/04/2013
Making sure no shadow pony was looking, Lightning Dancer slowly pulled her cloud higher into the sky.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#14 Posted: 04:01:00 06/04/2013
Name: Rose
Appearance: Rose has a black coat with a light grey mane, grey eyes, and a grey and white rose cutie mark.
Back story: Rose was a pony born into a terrible family. She learned many things about the shadow ponies by watching them in the shadows that she knew they never stood in.
Other: She has the power of darkness: Meaning she can use dark magic and she has a special dark power that can make shadow ponies go insane.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#15 Posted: 04:06:06 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, just make sure to not to use the power too much.
#16 Posted: 04:09:29 06/04/2013
ooc: She'll only use her special when necessary. She'll also use her dark magic a little at a time just not a whole lot though.

Rose was hiding out in an alleyway that had been abandoned. She had killed the shadow pony there quietly. She watched the shadow ponies go by.
---
#17 Posted: 04:10:09 06/04/2013
Nightblade was walking along the path towards Everfree Forest, when a pony blocked her way. She looked up, seeing a shadow pony.
"Move." she said.
The shadow pony didn't give way.
"Move." Nightblade glared up at the pony.
The shadow pony still didn't move. It just glared back down at her.
Nightblade growled and pushed past the shadow pony, heading into the forest.
The shadow pony looked back at her, before walking off.
#18 Posted: 05:32:55 06/04/2013
Rose looked around before darting for the forest to be safe.
---
#19 Posted: 05:46:27 06/04/2013
Nightblade reached the forest. For some reason, she felt safe under the dense branches of the scary-looking trees.
#20 Posted: 05:47:33 06/04/2013
"Hey you over there. Are you a shadow pony?" Rose whispered from behind a tree
---
#21 Posted: 05:51:07 06/04/2013
Nightblade zipped around. "Who's there?" she asked. And then she answered the question. "No, I'm not. But I sure wouldn't mind being one."

Lightning Dancer's cloud drifted above Everfree Forest without her knowing.
#22 Posted: 05:54:17 06/04/2013
"Are you sure. I'm not one either but some say I look like one. I'm not like those jerks" Rose said
---
#23 Posted: 05:56:36 06/04/2013
"Yes, I'm sure. Come on, show yourself." Nightblade said.
#24 Posted: 06:01:47 06/04/2013
"Alright alright I'm coming out." Rose said as she stepped out from behind the tree
---
#25 Posted: 06:13:42 06/04/2013
"See, I'm not a shadow pony." Nightblade said. She blinked, realizing how friendly she was being. She wasn't supposed to be friendly, she was supposed to ignore everyone.
#26 Posted: 06:14:18 06/04/2013
"What the flip!" Rose said jumping back.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#27 Posted: 08:33:51 06/04/2013
Crackle Pop ran quickly through the streets, she knew of a pony that would keep her safe but she was worried that she would not get there before a Shadow Pony stopped her. Her mane and tail blew around behind her, though it looked neater than it normally did. She could see perfectly fine in the darkness, and could see where all of the Shadow Ponies were. She darted around erratically until she made it to the door of the house that she wanted and then she slipped in quickly.

Bone Hex heard the door close and sighed. She put her glasses on and trotted out to see who it was in the hallway. She looked after some of the younger and the injured ponies, though she never stuck around for long. She lived in this old building, but most of the time she sequestered herself up in the attic. She smiled a little, checked Crackle pop over to make sure she was not injured and then lead the filly into the house, she had just finished cooking some of the last food she had and was willing to share with the little one.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#28 Posted: 12:58:22 06/04/2013
Dr: Derpy come quick!
Derpy: Coming!
Dinky: Where are we going?
Dr: Where the road takes us.
*they find a shelter*
---
#29 Posted: 06:07:57 07/04/2013
"Who the heck are you?" Nightblade said, looking at NiGHTS. She was ready to pull out her sword.
#30 Posted: 06:37:37 07/04/2013
"You do know I can just go out there and set them all on fire, right?" Hellena asked, shifting slightly. "Hell of a lot easier, if you ask me."
"No. Too dangerous." Dell muttered bluntly.
"Ohhh, right!" the mare said sarcastically. "A few little shadows are too much for a hardened arsonist! I never would've thought."
---
#31 Posted: 13:32:30 07/04/2013
Dr Whooves: Who are all of you? *pulls out knife*
---
#32 Posted: 20:40:53 13/04/2013
"What do you mean 'explain yourselves'?" Nightblade asked, very confused.
#33 Posted: 04:01:05 30/05/2013
LE BUMP
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me