Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The New One~ (Spyro Fan Fic!)
Page 1 of 1
The New One~ (Spyro Fan Fic!) [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#1 Posted: 05:54:23 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay well, I am writing a Fan Fic, I hope y'all like it! Please do tell me what you think!
Here's the first 2 chapters:
Chapter 1
"Everytime..." Spyro said as he smirked at Layla "What?" Layla asked curiously. "Nothing... it's just... nevermind" Spyro said unsure as Cynder walked in. "Hello Layla" "Hey Cynder!" "What's up?" "Nothing" Cynder says as she shrugs. All of the sudden, there was a huge shaking outside, that could be felt inside."Woah what is that!?""It's called an 'Earthquake' Layla" Cynder and Spyro said in unison. The two laughed as Layla looked puzzled. Layla was the youngest of the 3 dragons and had never experienced this shaking before.
Before they knew it, 4 giant dragons came in. "Who-Who are they?" Layla asked, scared."That's Ignitus, Cryil, Volteer, and Terrador, The guardians" "The what?" "The Guardians" Ignitus said as he approched the 3 dragons. The other 3 approached and nodded in agreement."A new dragon" Ignitus said as he looked at the ligght blue dragon, Layla. "Looks like this one is yours Cyril." "What kind of dragon are you, and what is your name?" "I am Layla, and I am an ice dragon."
"Oh goody, a new dragon for me to train!" Cyril said excitedly.
Layla nodded as she walked up to the giant ice dragon. Cynder and Spyro looked at eachother, it was almost time for Layla to discover her breath abilities. Cyril was about to lead Layla to the temple, when a giant orange dragon swooped down and grabbed Layla, and took her away. The guardians tried to fly after the giant dragon, when Ignitus spoke a name. "Damian..."
The guardians stopped and flew over to Ignitus. "Who's Damian?" "My old friend...." "wait... WHAT?!" Spyro said as him and Cynder flew over to the guardians. "Why haven't you told us about this 'Damian'?" Cynder asked, confused. "He's an old friend... not important right now, what we need to do, is rescue Layla" Everyone else nodded. They started to head back to the Temple, when the attack started. Many minions started piling in. Spyro and Cynder went and fought, as did the guardians.
They never seemed to stop coming, until Cynder found something. She signaled for Spyro to come over to where she was. Spyro went over to her. There was a small glowing portal in which then enemies kept coming out of. The two joined their fury powers and destroyed the portal, and the rest of the minions. Volteer was hurt, so Terrador and Cyril dragged him back to the Temple. Spyro and Cynder flew along-side the guardians.
Chapter 2
The dragons finally arrived at the Temple, exhausted from the long journey.
"Top priority, Rescue Layla. Do we all agree?"Ignitus asked. "Yes, poor thing must be scared"Cyril replied. The rest of the dragons nodded in agreement. "Spyro, Cynder, Can you be of assistance and help find the location of Layla? Maybe Hunter could help... But no-one's seen him for months." Ignitus said "Sure, and we will also try to find Hunter" Spyro said. Cynder nodded in the background. "So when do we go?" Cynder asked. "We are all very tired, so maybe tomorrow?" Ignitus said. The two young dragons nodded and the four elder dragons lied down.
The next day the elders awoke Spyro and Cynder. "Time to go find Hunter" Spyro said sleepily. "Hrmm Oh yeah, right" Cynder said waking up. "we are counting on you Spyro" Ignitus said. "Ahem.." Cynder said annoyed. "Oh and you too Cynder" Ignitus said correcting his mistake. As the two dragons started walking away Ignitus said "May the ancestors watch after you, may they watch after us all"
"Help..." A weak strained voice of plea said from afar. "Did you hear that?" Cynder asked. "No" Spyro said. "Help..." The voice said again, this time closer as Cynder walked in the direction of the voice. "There it is again"Cynder said. "I still don't hear it" Spyro said confused. "Help..." The voice repeated, this time Spyro heard it. "Woah, what was that?" Spyro asked. " Oh now you hear it" Cynder said annoyed as she got closer to the sound. "Help..." The voice was now as clear as day, but still weak and strained, filled with plea. "That sounds like..."Cynder started "Hunter" Spyro said. "Yeah... come on, lets go!" Cuynder said flying into the cavern. A frail, colorless cheetah with bruises, scars, scratches, scabs, and many other damages and wounds lay hung on a wall in the cavern. "Hunter?" Spyro said walking closer to the cheetah. "Sp-Spyro..." the cheetah said weakly. "Hunter? Is that you?" "y-ye-yes"Hunter said weakly. "What- What happened to you?" Cynder asked
"cheetah.. v-vi-vill-villa-village" Hunter spoke weakly. "Why?" Cynder asked, putting pieces together. "I- i will tell.. i-if... y-you c-can he-help m-me" Hunter said, death calling his name. "Yes yes anything Hunter, what can we do?" Spyro said. "Your little glowing friend... sparx... get him for me..." Hunter said... crawling closer to death. "I will go, Spyro, you stay here and watch your friend. I will be back as fast as I can" Cynder said flying fast out of the cavern to go and find Sparx. She saw a orange figure in the distance that looked like Sparx. And she flew to it. As she got closer, she realized her mistake...
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:57:01 05/04/2013 by Cynderluv8801
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me