Page 1 of 1
Keep Series 1 Zook? [CLOSED]
xraygav Green Sparx Gems: 413
#1 Posted: 17:34:33 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Greetings, all!

I recently purchased a new series 1 Zook (they also have a series 1 Cammo and Dino-Rang) and before the opening it the thought occurred that perhaps I should be out hunting for a S2 Zook to get it's Wow-Pow (the targeting system). seems a bit of a hassle to return one then pay shipping for a S2.. but do you all believe it would be worth it?

I've never played with Zook..is the targeting system only useful in story-mode? (if there is only one enemy (PVP) on the map,dont your mortars hit it?

I've seen some posts on these forums that people have been seeing S2 Zooks in stores, of late...not sure if i've ever seen one.

To make things funnier..I spent $11.99 for the Zook and then went to Target and found Thwump-Back for $11.99.

Also: should I nab the Dino-Rang and Cammo series 1's? Are they hard to gets at this point?

Thanks...
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2 Posted: 17:39:14 04/04/2013
Zook's wow pow is not too grand in pvp, because it's insanely predictable.I think most of the non reposed 8 are pretty hard to find IN STORES now, fortunately we have Amazon. BTW, Camo only has one M in his name.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#3 Posted: 17:58:57 04/04/2013
get both smilies
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
#4 Posted: 18:20:32 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skylanders fan
get both smilies

....why?
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#5 Posted: 18:25:10 04/04/2013
for both paths
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Terreneflame Blue Sparx Gems: 943
#6 Posted: 20:30:17 04/04/2013
You could just get series 2 Zook and get both Paths

As for Dino Rang and Camo, if you want the characters, pick them up- they don't have series 2's and they are alot of fun, of course the rumour is they get reposed for swap force but thats months and months away
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7 Posted: 23:28:14 04/04/2013
The answer FOR ME PERSONALLY is I'd like an open collection of all characters and variants. Previous reasons to keep (for convenience of having two versions each on a different path) and not (S2 can do it all for you and have its wow pow) are both valid.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 23:57:39 04/04/2013
Get them, they're both pretty rare in the wild.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#9 Posted: 00:27:35 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
If I could readily grab the S2, I would. I've only recently started this whole Skylander "thing" and i'm a bit shocked at how many i've already accumulated... if I had an infinite supply of money and time i'd have grabbed them all, for sure.

Can anyone tell me if the S2 Zook has been widely released and likely not to return for typical public consumption.. or does it seem a bit rare at the moment because it IS rare or will it be making it's single's release after only being available in the 3-pack before. (as i've noticed with Hot Dog, amongst others)

I only have Giants, it'd be great to have the S2's HC, ... I do plan on getting Spyro's...will the S1 unlock a similar HC on that?

thanks for all of your answers to my noobish questions....
#10 Posted: 00:36:23 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mrmorrises
Zook's wow pow is not too grand in pvp, because it's insanely predictable.I think most of the non reposed 8 are pretty hard to find IN STORES now, fortunately we have Amazon. BTW, Camo only has one M in his name.

Thanks for this..I may just stick with the S1, then...however I cant help but think it'd be quite funny to be planting the big red "X" in front of my onrushing opponent -kind of a psychological deterent...and after he fights through that and a few bazooka-blasts-stuff a flower-wall in his face..... run-off and do it again. this doesnt happen, though?

Quote: Matteomax
Get them, they're both pretty rare in the wild.

Maybe I should....

Luckily, this is the local Walgreens, where I just realized they sell them...in fact I may be the only one in town who knows they do as they only have a few S1's and are kept in a very hard to find place. I think they've been there for quite awhile. I'd love to buy them until they auto-restock and see what turns up!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me