Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Battle for Astrello's Affection
Page 1 of 1
The Battle for Astrello's Affection [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1 Posted: 01:04:06 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I thought I'd do a role play of this idea as well so here we go.

Story: Twilight and her friends, except Pinkie are at war with one another. They all like the same pony, Prince Astrello, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's little brother. This was a friendly war though each of them playing pranks on the other when others, other than friends and family are not around. Astrello have no idea about their secret war prank war. but everyone has has seen them working together building a giant course for some unknown competition. The friends secret prank war is just the beginning of their war. As a public battlefield to prove their love to the Prince, they all decide to create the ultimate and the largest course in all of Equestria. The contest is called: The Course of One's Heart. Every competition they can think of is put into this course. It is here where the finally showdown will occur.

Here is my character:

Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valient, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

Now I need the Twilight, Spike, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and her family, Rarity, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo, and Pinkie Pie. If no one wants to by my sisters, Princess Celestia and Luna, then I'll play them as well, but for now they are open. Also for this role play I would like one person to play each of the Mane Six. This will allow the person to get more in character with their character.
#2 Posted: 03:37:56 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted HotDogAndZap
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3 Posted: 22:41:15 01/04/2013
sorry just realized I am WAY to busy on my RP. I have to make my application void.
#4 Posted: 23:02:39 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's alright HotDogAndZap have fun with your RP and I'll have a fan fiction of this completed soon so that others can read it.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#5 Posted: 05:18:55 03/04/2013
name:gary
species:alicorn
cutie mark:shadow
coat colors:black
mane:white middle red and his mane as twlight sparkle
tails colors:white middle red as his tails as rarity
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#6 Posted: 06:08:37 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#7 Posted: 06:30:26 03/04/2013
OOC: thanks
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me