Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20
Freedom War: A Dragon RP [CLOSED] [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 15:24:56 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The land of Ataina is at war. Storms rage the black skies, earthquakes terrorize the flaming earth, tsunamis bash the reddend seas. The FlashFires are at war against the ShadowFlames. Many dragons were forced into the war- leaving behind their homes, and in some cases, their children. The young dragons will have to survive on their own- by joining the war- or hiding from it. Secrets will be kept and discovered, Alliances will be broken, and the dragons will find out that some are not who they seem. The future looks bleak, The ShadowFlames are winning, and a team of young MiddleDragons will define the fate of the war-and the world.

RULES:
I am GM-what I say goes.

No profanity.

To kill/corrupt other dragons you must have my permission and permission of the characters owner. (ask by PM)
Don't create a dragon just to get killed or corrupted. If one of your characters DOES get killed, you can replace it.

Blood is allowed but keep it at a PG to PG-13 level.

You can have a MAX of 3 characters. You can make more, just use an application for it.

No magic.

NO GODMODDING-If you do, it's a 3 strike rule. I will distribute the strikes. If I offend and do not know it, please let me know.

Romance is allowed, just modest. They can like each other, they can date, no kissy kissy lovey stuff though.

You CANNOT copy attacks from people that are not on the list (you have to PM me about those) I think every dragon should be unique and have at least one power exclusive to them. But if you really want it, you can PM them and ask. If you want the power to only be yours, type EXCLUSIVE in all caps by it.

THE DRAGONS:
FlashFires: Dragons set on justice and peace- as long as they kill all ShadowFlames.
•Often take prisoners
•Kill all ShadowFlame prisoners after interrogation
•Want peace
•Mostly composed of Heroes and MiddleDragons

LEADER: NOT ONE YET!!! PM IF INTERESTED!! (Male reccomended)
MEMBERS:
Emerissa (Emie)
Cosmii
(Background dragons)
(More soon)

ShadowFlames: Dark Dragons set on world domination
•Kill or corrupt FlashFire and MiddleDragon prisoners
• Kill more than taking prisoners
•Mostly composed of corrupted FlashFires and MiddleDragons, have a few pure ShadowFlames (Pure ShadowFlames are ShadowFlames of the highest status. They were never corrupted they chose to be who they are)
• Currently winning war due to large numbers

LEADER: Zen
MEMBERS:
Jade
Elicora
Regeil (Formerly)
(background dragons)
(more soon)

MiddleDragons: dragons who have not yet chosen sides.
• often in small numbers
• sub-groups of friends
• often weak (at first) and a target.

LEADER: None. they arent a team in the war.
MEMBERS: they live in small groups of friends. Not a specific-set number.
Legend
Icestorm
(more soon)
They will meet each other shortly after RP starts

I have gotten requests that people want to be things other than dragons. I will allow it, but things might be a little diffrent for them. PM me for an application. I will need to know WHAT you want to be (human, wombat, pickle?) and I can design a application form for it.

Application:

Name:
Appearance:
Team: FlashFire, ShadowFlames, MiddleDragon
Personality:
Backstory: only if FlashFire or ShadowFlame (I.e how got into team)
Abilities: max 3 to 4 (no magic or stuff like that)

FlashFire options:
• Armor
You can choose anything but this is reccomended.

ShadowFlame Options:
• Corruption Fire (appears purple (Corrupts other dragons(Duh))) ONLY FOR PURE SHADOWFLAMES
You can choose anything but this is reccomended.

MiddleDragon ONLY Option:
•fire
Will get more abilities shortly after RP starts

Abilities reserved for MiddleDragons for later in RP:
•Ice instead of fire
•Lightning instead of fire
• ability to create tornadoes with wings
• more posted soon
THESE WILL NOT BE CHOSEN UNTIL WE HAVE GOTTEN 2 PAGES IN AFTER WE START RP.
Weakness: ( this is REQUIRED to help prevent Godmodding)
Other: (optional)

Anyone can be background characters as long as they fit in the story somehow.

Disallowed Users (members who are not allowed to apply)

Kitty- Trolling
Big Green- Trolling
Sleepy0429- god modding and bad past experiences

MEMBERS:
HotDogAndZap- Jade, Legend, and Justin
Cynderluv8801- Emerissa (Emie) and Elicora
Waaksian- Cosmii
Spyroconvexity- Icestorm
Dragon-outcast- Regeil
Jackson117- Zen
A Guy- Beryor
LegendaryFlames- Yumyum

REMOVED:
torok-Draex'ut and Timothy
Sleepy0429-Chin
Stealthelfrocks- Heiwa and Kesha
Edited 82 times - Last edited at 17:53:06 27/06/2013 by HotDogAndZap
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#2 Posted: 19:22:32 31/03/2013
Name: Draex'ut
Appearance: Purple body, pupils, cross shaped tail blade, dark purple horns. Red underbelly and wing webbings. White cross on forehead.
Team: Middle dragons.
Personality: Generally peaceful, fights for his friends and family, hates what the shadowflames are doing, but doesn't want to get involved in the war.
Backstory: Doesn't want to get involved in war, but favors the flashfires. Will seek out their help to free his friend.
Abilities: Fire (Comes out as red energy.)
Weakness: Dark magic.
Other: Timothy is his best friend.

Name: Timothy
Appearance: Pure white, white feathered wings, two smooth horns, yellow pupils.
Team: Middle dragons.
Personality: Same.
Backstory: Doesn't want to get involved in the war, has been captured by the ShadowFires, hasn't been currupted yet.
Abilities: White fire.
#3 Posted: 20:08:30 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Welcome to the RP.

UPDATE: I just noticed Timothy does not have a weakness. is it the same as Draex'ut or did you forget?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:08 31/03/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#4 Posted: 22:10:50 31/03/2013
OOC: Oh, yeah, it's the same. Sorry, I normally don't put weaknesses in the character sheet.
#5 Posted: 22:13:29 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yeah, I just needed it to prevent godmodding. I REALLY hate godmodding.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:41 31/03/2013 by HotDogAndZap
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#6 Posted: 01:50:55 01/04/2013
Name: Heiwa
Appearance: feathered wyvern. She reaches about 20 feet tall, and her wings are covered in red feathers that become gold at the ends. Her horns and claws are black, and her underbelly is cream. She wears a emerald amulet with owl feathers around her neck. Although she is feathered, she has equal amounts of dragon scales
Team: flashfire
Personality: very loyal, and honest to the point where she could also become offensive. Easily can shift into different emotions, making her hot headed and sensitive. When raged, she will fight back with words, until she uses her body. Intelligent. Stubborn, and can be finicky
Backstory: before she was a middle dragon, not wanting to be part of the war, until her family almost became corrupted, she decided to take action and fight for peace, what her family always wanted her to do.
Abilities: fire
Fast flying
Air blast (she can shoot strong blasts of air) (EXLUSIVE)
Feather razor
Weakness: her loyalty can get in the way, and her feathers are only sharp on the tail, doesn't help with deffense
Other: n/a

I agree with you
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:30 02/04/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#7 Posted: 01:55:20 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOc: Accepted! Welcome to the RP.
#8 Posted: 04:13:15 01/04/2013
Ooc: Heiwa's name was chosen is because it means peace. And thanks
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#9 Posted: 18:30:10 01/04/2013
OOC: This RP looks so interesting so I shall join smilie
Name: Emeressa (Emie)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Team: FlashFire
Personality: Sweet and caring... But is also very shy and quiet
Backstory: When Emeressa was a hatchling, she had always wanted to join the war, and fight for peace among the lands, so she joined the FlashFires.
Abilities: Fire, Poison teeth, the end of Emie's tail can turn into fire(Exclusive!!)
Weakness: Is weak to shadow magic
Other: Emeressa likes to stay away from many others and follows orders
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:50:44 07/04/2013 by Cynderluv8801
#10 Posted: 21:07:08 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Welcome to the RP.
#11 Posted: 23:14:58 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I MOVED ALL OF MY DRAGON PROFILES TO THIS POST:

My Characters:
Name: Jade
Appearance: This but wing webbing, spines, and claws are silver. also has silver horns. Credit to artist!!!
Team: ShadowFlames (Corrupted MiddleDragon)
Personality: Determind warrior of the ShadowFlames, she never gives up. Some call her an evil genius, but once you get to know her, she is smart and friendly. Never kills (or at least, hasn't yet)-she cant bring herself to it- but she will if the situation demands it.
Backstory: she was a MiddleDragon only a few months ago. But when her hiding place turned into a battlefield, she couldn't escape. She was taken prisoner by the ShadowFlames and was later corrupted.
Abilities:
• Can make lightning from wings come from ground (EXCLUSIVE) (can only be used when experiencing strong emotion.)
• Blend into shadows
• fire
• fast flier
Weakness: easy to bash with words-she is VERY sensitive. Her lightning attack can only be used during extreme emotion.
Other: nerdy braniac that thinks a lot.

Tries to be a heartless brute like her fellow dragons but fails miserably.

Often tries to seem more dangerous and scary than she really is.

Her wing attack comes with a warning- her wings will start to cover with sparks and electricity. Touching it when in this state will only give off a little shock- but if she chooses to use the charge, lightning will come from the ground and strike the target-It will stun the opponent, give them electrical burns, or cause them to fall. Moderate hit chance.

Always feels like she is missing something, like shes not who she thinks she is.

Has no memories of her life before being a ShadowFlame.

Name: Legend
Appearance: This except wing webbings and chest scales are blue. CREDIT TO ARTIST!!
Team: MiddleDragons
Personality: Gentle fun loving guy, will do whatever it takes to make things right. Will protect his friends with his life. good fighter but does not kill for he believes its wrong. sometimes he unknowingly runs into trouble. very curious. Wants to someday be a FlashFire.
Weakness: Golden scales do NOT help with hiding. might as well wave a large gold flag and scream: "IM HERE! IM HERE! COME AND GET ME!"
Other: Will save dragons in trouble. ANY dragons. even ones who could/might kill him.

Does not have a good danger check- Often rushes into things he cant get himself out of alone.

He hatched alone. Has no known parents.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:28:12 09/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#12 Posted: 01:39:50 02/04/2013
I might as well make another

Name: Kesha
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4..._pegacorna2.jpg credit to original artist
Team: middle
Personality: although teen, she is very hyperactive and cheerful, but still tough and knows when to be serious. She has a big mouth, and can not really be trusted with secrets, an also down right offensive.
Backstory: n/a
Weaknesses: although fast, when hit hard enough she finds it harder to fight back. Her big mouth talks when and wherever so she can end up revealing secrets without knowing, not good when with the enemy
Other: Heiwa's little sister

You wanted a girl right? So here is a girl middle dragon
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:33 02/04/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#13 Posted: 01:55:58 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! Yay I did want a girl. didnt want a group of just guys...That could get ugly smilie
I always will think of her as Ke$ha. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:11 02/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#14 Posted: 02:30:02 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I updated the setting. Thought it needed more than 3 lines. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:48:10 02/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#15 Posted: 05:39:39 02/04/2013
ooc: yah...... and that name was the first thing that came into my mind when thinking "letter K"
---
#16 Posted: 21:47:40 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I shortend the required numbers by 1 so we could start sooner. now all we need is one more ShadowFlame.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:56 02/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#17 Posted: 23:31:46 02/04/2013
OOC: One question: is this a script RP, or a paragraph RP?
#18 Posted: 23:33:53 02/04/2013
OOC: Can't wait to start!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#19 Posted: 00:45:53 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Waaksian
OOC: One question: is this a script RP, or a paragraph RP?

OOC: Either. you can choose. it will probably start out as a paragraph, just to introduce the characters. Then it can be either.
#20 Posted: 01:15:00 03/04/2013
OOC: OK. I'll post my character(s) tomorrow.
#21 Posted: 02:07:27 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Awesome! New members are always appreciated.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:07 03/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#22 Posted: 23:11:53 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: NOW ACCEPTING THINGS OTHER THAN DRAGONS!!!!
Things might be a little diffrent for them though. I was getting to many requests to be things other than dragons, so I gave the people what they want.
you can only be ONE thing other than dragons because i dont want it to be a mis-match of all kinds of critters. So if anyone is interested, PM me for an application. I will need to know WHAT you want to be (human, wombat, pickle?) and I can design an application form for it.
THIS WILL STILL BE A DRAGON RP. The other critters will have to be controlled. People are limited to 10 (NOT per person), I guess, but I will only allow 5 critters (NOT per person) at a time. Unreal things are allowed,(duh, its a DRAGON RP) phoenix, ect., but NOT things like flying turtles, gnomes, gryphons(cool idea, tried, couldn't find a way to fit one in the story), ect. I mean, seriously...

People can be main characters, I have gotten requests for them, I guess I can make them dragon riders/masters or something?

I will take a vote from members who have already joined to see if this rule will stay. I dont want them to feel like they signed up for something that changed so much they lost interest.
Votes?

UPDATE: I also cleared the leaders for the teams. PM if interested.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:24:46 03/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#23 Posted: 01:00:12 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We are starting the RP tommorow. ShadowFlame or no ShadowFlame. I cant hold my excitement any longer.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#24 Posted: 01:23:12 04/04/2013
ooc: just a little correction: Profanity means swearing. Like, curse words and stuff. It doesn't mean accidents. It means obscene language. :3
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#25 Posted: 01:56:54 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know it means profanity. I was using the = symbol to represent the consequences of swearing. I dont allow that kind of stuff.
#26 Posted: 20:34:27 04/04/2013
OOC:
Name: Cosmii(Coss-my)
Appearance: Bluish-black scales with purple underbelly and wing membrane. Hundreds of tiny white and yellow dots all over her scales that resemble stars. She has two pure white horns that go slightly outward and up, then go sharply inward, smaller and similar spikes that go down her back, and a glowing white orb on her tail tip. Bright, almost white yellow eyes. Since dragon puberty hasn't started for her yet, she still has the slightly thickset build of a young dragon.
Team: Flashfire
Personality: (not fully developed yet) She has the energetic nature that comes with childhood, although it's not as strong as younger dragons'. She's a quick study when it comes to how the world works, making her less naive than most her age. Also, Cosmii is a wicked strategist.
Backstory: At first glance, one would think they were witnessing a Shadowfire-corrupted dragon child. But despite her appearance and special ability, the Flashfires accepted her because of her strategic mind. In fact, her strange "power" actually contributed to her enlisting, as well. After all, fire and stars both give off electromagnetic energy, right?
Abilities:
Starstream: An uncommon ability. It's possible by a process similar to photosynthesis: Cosmii's scales takes in solar light and converts it into energy. But the only light she can take in is starlight; this is because the sun gives off too much radiation, due to the close proximity.
This ability makes her less in need of sustenance through food, and she can shoot this energy in powerful, light waves out of her mouth. Theses waves are usually blue with purple edges, but she can make it change different colors at will.
However, it has an undesirable side effect. This energy process uses up water to the excess.
Weakness: She's young and small, making her an easy target. Plus, she's extremely claustrophobic, and her ability requires her to consume large amounts of water.
Other: (Because her ability is pretty powerful and comes with a lot of variety, I only gave her one.)

I plan to create two other characters later.
Also, sorry for being so scientific. Science is the opposite of magic, after all. smilie
#27 Posted: 20:48:36 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted! Thats an awesome idea for a dragon. We will start momentarily.
#28 Posted: 21:44:05 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: EVERYBODY THAT HAS JOINED SO FAR THE RP STARTS.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ EVERYTHING OVER FIRST, THEN START. THINGS MIGHT HAVE CHANGED OR CHARACTERS MIGHT HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE YOU LAST CHECKED. and go.

Jade stood on the cliff ledge on the edge of ShadowFlame territory, watching the battle out on the plains. The moving dots and the flicker of light now and then seemed more entertaining that being in the fortress. She wanted to be out there, fighting, making a diffrence, but she was on guard duty. Every now and then a dragon would fly up to her and update the status of the battle. "Blah Blah died, Blah Blah took a prisoner, blah blah blah." a couple of guards came up behind her while she was deep in thought. "whats the report?" the heavier one asked. Jade jumped, not expecting them to be there. "Five dead, Two prisoner, Twenty injured. We have only gotten three prisoners so far. a FlashFire and two MiddleDragons." Jade said blankly and emotionless. "Thats it?" the scrawny one asked. "What did you expect?" Jade hissed under her breath. "can I get involved now? I have waited for a battle like this for ages." She asked, almost pleadingly. "No. You wouldn't last five minutes in a battle like that." The heavy guard scoffed. Jade swerved around, staring the guard in the eyes. "Is that a challenge?" she snarled, sparks started to dance across her wings. "More like a bet. You get in there, kill a dragon or take it prisoner, and I will have all your guard shifts and you can go out into suicidal battles whenever you want." he said slyly. "And?" Jade asked. "If you come back empty-clawed, You have to guard the prisons on my shifts." He laughed menacingly, sharpening his claws on the rocky ledge. "The prisons?" jade asked. " I remember that place. its a damp, dark place full of whining, shy, defenseless dragons. Wait, I have never been to the prisons. How do I remember them?" She thought to herself.
"Deal?"
"Deal."
Jade turned around, lept off the ledge, and flew into the heart of the battle.

OOC: I will post Legend after someone else posts. I dont want to do both of them at once.
#29 Posted: 22:21:15 04/04/2013
Heiwa looked at the raging battle before her from the heavens. With each flap of her wings, she could see and sense the fire, used to defend and the pressure rising.
"let me go down there" Heiwa demanded the other dragons in the flight patrol.
"we can't risk-" the lead dragon began, but was cut off by Heiwa.
"look, we need all the flashfires we can," Heiwa mentioned. The other dragon was silent, despite the ravaging noises around them. "and it's not like I'm going to die right away" she added, smiling. The other dragon nodded. As soon as that move of the limbs appeared, Heiwa shot into the battle below.

Kesha was hiding behind bushes and trees, her eyes focused on her sister, Heiwa. I hope the fighting tactics she taught me in our sibling fights come into good use
---
#30 Posted: 22:40:57 04/04/2013
Emi was getting ready to go out on the battlefield. Sure she hated killing innocent dragons, but she had to. It's now or never Emie thought. She opened her wings and flew down to the battlefield and scratched at a ShadowFlame dragon( not Jade). Emie bit the dragon with her poison teeth then burned it. She took a deep breath as the dragon scratched her back.

OOC: I looked at my sheet and realized I forgot a power smilie... Could I go fix it please?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#31 Posted: 01:23:58 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: of course you can!

Legend awoke with a jolt at the sound of the battle. His hiding place was right next to the plains where the battle was. "Oh, great." He pushed himself out of the brush to see the raging battle before him. "What do I do? I have never been in a situation like this..." Legend looked around shiftily. "No, im not leaving. I have to defend my home. Im not giving up that easily." he rushed out into the plains and took to the sky.
"Who should I attack?" he wondered. "anyone around me, that will work." he slashed at the nearest ShadowFlame, and shot a bolt of white-hot fire at the first FlashFire he saw. The other dragons in the battle looked at him strangely. He overheard murmers like "What is he doing?" and "What team is he on? Should I attack him?" And realized he was making a fool of himself. "it dosn't matter. This is my home and nobody's taking it away from me!" He leaped at a ShadowFlame and dug his claws deep into his scales. The ShadowFlame retaliated with a blast of fire and a slash to Legend's wing. Legend then spiraled out of control and fell like a rock into the grassy plains below.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:32 05/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#32 Posted: 01:25:15 05/04/2013
OOC: Thankies ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 01:29:32 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: cool attack smilie hope she puts it to good use smilie
#34 Posted: 01:33:09 05/04/2013
OOC: She will smilie

Emie growled at the dragon that scratched her. Luckily, the scratch wasn't that bad, barely went through her scales. Emie's tail lit on fire as she hit the ShadowFlame dragon harshly. The dragon fell in pain form the attack, but was not dead, Emie wouldn't kill it, no, She would much rather let it suffer the pain and die slowly than kill it fast.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#35 Posted: 01:36:24 05/04/2013
Timothy awoke, his head throbbed and all he saw was darkness at first. His vision adjusted until he could tell he was in a cell. A cell?! He's been captured!? How could h-... He remembered something had hit him in the head and then he woke up here. He heard of what happen to dragons that became the prisoners of the Shadowfires. He had to get out of here! He stood up and tried to walk but was restricted, he felt a metal shackle around his neck, the shackle was attached to the wall. He looked at the chain and attempted to burn it. He couldn't, his powers seemed to have been suppressed.

Draex'ut was crouching in the bushes near Kesha. He was hearing the battle go on, he didn't know what to do, should he fight? He had to get his friend back. What should he do?
#36 Posted: 01:44:15 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Jade was scared, terrified, actually. "I cant KILL a dragon! What was I thinking! Taking prisoners is almost impossible, too. Maybe I should leave, and never come back. No, impossibe. They'd find me." She was knocked out of her thoughts by a FlashFire who chomped at her tail. She turned and set a jet of fire at it and flew deeper into the battle without second thoughts. "Maybe I can just find a MiddleDragon. They are WAY too easy. No, they're defenseless. I cant do that to anyone. Geeze WHATS WRONG WITH ME? EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT! why cant I?" Electricity started licking at her wings. its sparks danced and moved soothingly. "This is it. Do it." She let the electricity go at the FlashFire she chose. It zapped the dragon and it crashed to the ground. It quickly stood up and ran to cover, for it was injured. "Darn, not enough charge." all of the sudden a FlashFire was on top of her. Her shock left her momentarily stunned. she couldn't do a thing.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:19:28 05/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#37 Posted: 09:13:52 05/04/2013
kesha's focus changed to the dragon that fell down into the plains. she flew as fast as she can to him.
"are you alright? hurt?" she asked.

heiwa created a magical ball of air, and blasted it at a few shadowflames. in the battle, she noticed a shadowflame, jade. for some reason, she seemed to stand out to heiwa, although she didnt know why. she was about to attack her, when she heard her sister's voice. she's here? really? she thought, but a shadowflame from behind snapped her out of it. he bit into her throat, but she countered it with her razor tail, and made him crash to the ground
---
#38 Posted: 12:13:55 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Legend groaned, and stood up. "I think I'm okay. Just got caught off guard. Who are you?" Legend's curiosity beat his concern.

Jade almost fell from the impact of the hit. Furious, she shot fire at her attacker. It missed by a landslide. she then lashed her spiked tailat the FlashFire, sending it towards the ground, but it recovered before it crashed, and flew off. Jade gave up on that dragon and flew around the battlefield, looking for her next victim. A red FlashFire took her attention. "Wait, I think I have heard about that dragon. Heiwa. She once injured 20 of our dragons in one battle. I should probably avoid her, she's not one to mess with." she scanned the ground, looking for an injured dragon that could easily be a prisoner. She then noticed specks of gold and yellow on the floor of the plains. she dove at the two shapes. "Maybe i'll get lucky...For once."
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 21:39:33 05/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#39 Posted: 20:59:44 05/04/2013
Draex'ut charged after Kesha, he skidded to a stop beside her and looked at Legend. "Are you alright?"
#40 Posted: 21:14:27 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine. Who are you guys? Should I be relieved, or concerned?" Legend looked around shiftily. "What team are you guys on?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:26:30 05/04/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#41 Posted: 22:10:35 05/04/2013
Emie flew up to the air to scout overhead and saw some dragons crowded around another dragon. Hmm... Wonder if they are on my team, opposing, or a middle dragon... Emie thought. Might as well check it out. Emie flew down to where the Legend, Kesha, and Draex'ut were and landed behind Kesha as quietly as she could.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#42 Posted: 22:13:21 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay, is this a party or something? Im getting freaked out." Legend's stammerd.
#43 Posted: 22:15:23 05/04/2013
Dang forgot about site now didn't I... Emie thought
"Just saw everyone from above... Wondered what's going on" Emie said quietly
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#44 Posted: 23:01:56 05/04/2013
"I'm a middle dragon, my sister doesn't want me to be part of this battle" Kesha explained "my name is Kesha"

Heiwa flew back up into the air, and noticed a golden shape in the plains. is that, sis? I told her not to be part of this! she thought, and noticed one dragon diving after her. you will not hurt her!. She dove after the dragon
---
#45 Posted: 23:04:06 05/04/2013
Ooh Middle dragons! Hope they don't get captured, be a horrible shame Emie thought as she looked up and saw Heiwa. uh oh... time to run.. wait... what Emie thought
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#46 Posted: 00:00:16 06/04/2013
OOC: Thank you! smilie

Cosmii was far from the actual battle. Inside a hastily built dragon bunker, the reptilian creature lay crouched over a large, tattered map, which was dotted with scales. The dragon scales were in assorted places on the map, but the mass of them lay in one position. A score of orange and yellow scales-- representing the FlashFires-- faced a similar army of black and cobalt scales. She gazed solidly at the map and its pieces, her silent intensity hushing the entire tent.
The FlashFires around her watched steadily, their lizard-like heads hovering above. Cosmii gave a quick, meaningful glance up, then back down to her studies.
"A little space, please?" she asked with a blankness that felt painful to her superiors. The young, cheery, energetic dragonling that once possessed this tiny body was buried in the dirt and stone that was her serious, strategic split personality.
#47 Posted: 01:02:24 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am so sorry! I desperately need to post for Jade, but I'm sending this from my iPod because I'm at the school dance. I PROMISE I will post the instant I wake up.
#48 Posted: 01:06:39 06/04/2013
OOC: It's fine; we all have real life interruptions. smilie
#49 Posted: 01:13:39 06/04/2013
OOC: yep, I'm not even supposed to be on right now smilie
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#50 Posted: 02:48:12 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I just have enough time for a short post. smilie

Jade realized the FlashFires were involved after she had the oppertunity to stop. her momentum and speed would prove it impossible to stop and fly away. she decided to make the best of her situation. she extended her wings at the perfect moment, landing exactly on top of the yellow dragon. she slashed at her and bit her wing. "I can't lose this. I wont." she reasured herself. "wait I almost forgot. THERE ARE FREAKING FLASHFIRES OVER HERE!!!"
Page 1 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me