darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > A little question about playing as Dark Spyro...
Page 1 of 1
A little question about playing as Dark Spyro... [CLOSED]
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#1 Posted: 19:10:25 10/08/2008 | Topic Creator
That special attack for Convexity Breath (aka the melee-type attack you use when you press triangle), why is it that sometimes when I use it, the magic bar doesn't go down at all, but sometimes it completely drains it like when you use the special attack with any other element? Does anyone else get this problem?

Is it something to do with the amount of enemies you're attacking? Or if your health is full or not? Because I'm well and truly puzzled beyond belief.

Thanks to anyone with a decent explaination. smilie
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#2 Posted: 20:42:03 10/08/2008
HUH?...
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#3 Posted: 20:51:42 10/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry... it's hard to explain...
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#4 Posted: 21:32:56 10/08/2008
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#5 Posted: 23:12:28 10/08/2008
Eh, that happened to me, probbly just a bug. smilie STUPID SPECIAL ATTACK!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#6 Posted: 04:00:54 11/08/2008
it happened to me too... it was cool! smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#7 Posted: 04:01:51 11/08/2008
mine doesnt do thaT,GLItch? srry caps
---
tumblr
not yr babe
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#8 Posted: 04:56:37 11/08/2008
Quote: spyro_madgirl
That special attack for Convexity Breath (aka the melee-type attack you use when you press triangle), why is it that sometimes when I use it, the magic bar doesn't go down at all, but sometimes it completely drains it like when you use the special attack with any other element? Does anyone else get this problem?

Is it something to do with the amount of enemies you're attacking? Or if your health is full or not? Because I'm well and truly puzzled beyond belief.

Thanks to anyone with a decent explaination. smilie

i think i know why maybe that power doesn't take much of the magic away and i did it a couple times and the magic does go down a bit smilie
#9 Posted: 13:11:50 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
At first I thought the special attack was the greatest thing in the world because the magic bar didn't go down... then suddenly it did and that didn't make me too pleased, lol.

It really is GREAT when the bar doesn't go down, though. The enemies don't even get a chance to hit you. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me