Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
dragon roleplay [CLOSED]
pinstar Green Sparx Gems: 171
#1 Posted: 03:47:48 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
basically you are a dragon some have territories while some live in groups some are fighters some are hunters and some are healers
Rules: I am GM
No Godmod
If you want to kill another dagon, you must have my permission and the person who controls that dagon's pemissin
Character Sheet:
Name:
Age: (hatchling 100-500 child 500-5000 teen 5000-10000 adult 10000- 100000)
Powers:
Appearence:
Personality:
Story:

here's mine
Name: sabor
Powers: Vast magical power and mastery of both Normal and Black Magic: fireballs, telekinesis, summoning of dark dragons, magic shields
Appearence: http://art.ngfiles.com/images/...gon-s-pride.jpg my dark dragon that i can summon
Personality: usually friendly, shy, and a little naive. However, his personality changes drastically whenever he recalls past memories
Story: following the death of his first wife he quickly became known as a great ruler, feared by Humans and draagons alike. His incredible power allowed him to dominate all those who opposed him. However, his memories were stolen from him and he changed to how he is now
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#2 Posted: 00:48:02 29/03/2013
ooc: how many characters can you have I'll still join with one for now

Name: Tanith
Powers: All things that have to do with Earth and the forest
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
Personality: She is calm and soothing but when someone tries to hurt the forest she get's angry
Story: She was born into a forest by herself and learned to survive with the animals. They treated her nice. Everyone calls her the guardian of the forest because she guards and protects it.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#3 Posted: 02:04:34 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: acepted 2 at a time
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#4 Posted: 02:28:23 29/03/2013
Name: Istarii

Species: Imperial White Dragon

Description: Istarii has sparkling snow white scales that glisten like the stars in the night sky, but if one looks closer his entire body is riddled with vicious and nasty scars. He has a long whip-like tail that can hit with the force of a wall of water formed in a tsnami. His eyes are a gentle sapphire blue, but tears fall from them every minute one sees him. Istarri stands 1,730 feet tall as tall as the Sears Tower from the ground to the tip of the antenna.

Personality: Istarii is the most illusive dragon around. He is shy, adorable and loving, but can also be terrifying. His loyalty and courage have been tested many time but every time he has proved that friendship is the most valuable thing to him.

Powers: Istarii is immortal. The young dragon prince wields the power of the ancient, mythical crystal that allows the wielder to become one with the elements of magic. This magical mineral has been a part of him forever. It obeys his every world and can become whatever he wishes. The most amazing thing about the crystal is that it is a living creature. It breathes, drinks, eats and sleeps like all living things. It has no need to reproduce because in battle it naturally flakes and the shards become hundreds of new crystals. Many believe that the crystal is not a separate being that Istarii is the crystal that he is the shining star that they saw fall from the sky on the day of the black sun when hundreds of worlds perished in rain of fire that lit up the sky and left only death behind. He also breathe a rare but powerful blue-white flames that can heal even the most grievous of injuries.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#5 Posted: 02:34:21 29/03/2013
ooc: ok here is my other character

Name: Oceana
Powers: She has all the powers of water
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
Personality: same as Tanith's
Story: She was raised in the sea near the forest. She and Tanith became best friends and have protected each others territories ever since. She is known as the guardian of the water and is respected by all the sea creatures.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#6 Posted: 00:26:25 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wyrstel you are two op you need to nerf yourself
Vikky accepted
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me