Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Spotlight Ideas? [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#1 Posted: 16:24:44 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello you all! I've been trying to get a Spyro Merchandise Reviews, and I was wondering, what else would you like to see me do reviews of next? I have most Spyro merchandise, so most likely whatever Spyro product you want me to see review next I'll do so. So far, I just have my review of the very rare Sparx the Dragonfly Glow in the Dark Spinner. You can see it here if you'd like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxr67_tmsw
What else could I do to make these better? Whatever ideas you have, please tell! Thank you all! smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Skylark56 Blue Sparx Gems: 610
#2 Posted: 20:46:55 26/03/2013
Some great stuff here, i'm liking it smilie, would be good if you stop twizzling it around so we can see it a bit better and raise the camera a bit higher, also you whispered a lot, don't worry, I do sometimes aswell smilie But overall some great stuff smilie, Would love to own Rare Spyro Merchandise smilie
---
Finding Something New About Spyro Everyday!
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#3 Posted: 01:26:13 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you! smilie I apologize for the whispering, I know I should be talking loud in the videos and should stop stuttering, but the more I practice, the better I'll get, and I'll be having plenty more of these. smilie I'll take your suggestion to stop moving the item around to much, and I just got the Lightcore Legendary Chill, so for that video I took the suggestion to raise the camera higher. smilie Thank you!
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me