AIR
smilie Lightcore
smilie Series 1
smilie Series 1
smilie
smilie
:ww: Series 1
smilie

That's all my collection, so far, just need Lightcore smilie, and Lightcore :hx: and that's my collection done, although I don't know weather to get the Series 2 reposes and normal versions of the Lightcores to complete the accolades on the game, I've done it on Spyros Adventure, and when I collect something, I collect them all.

What do you guys think, stick with series 1 and Ligjtcores, or get series 2 and non-lightcore versions?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:12 26/03/2013 by MrQuent
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#2 Posted: 07:37:07 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok. I don't know why some didnt work, but hope you can understand the codes.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 12:06:04 26/03/2013
Some didn't work because there's a limit of how many codes can work in one post. Even the site designers say it's random which ones won't work, it isn't in order. I would suggest you use the long-form codes to make them clearer if they don't work. Not sure if the ones in your signature count towards that total limit. I count 40 in your main message, and I feel like I remember 40 as the limit, so I guess not. Good to know, LOL! They say so in the help page which lists them.

As for your question, in the game Series 2 are clearly better than Series 1 - Wow Pow, Path Switching and unlocking Heroic Challenges. I find the improvement is generally not enough to get Series 2 if you already have Series 1, but it's something. Lightcores give you a big distructive pow the first time you place it on the portal in a Chapter, but I think I heard the Lightcore Series 2 don't have the S2 advantages (or at least the Wow Pow). My only Lightcores are Newlanders - Jet Vac and Legendary Chill - so I don't know, personally. So, without looking at what you already have, I think focusing on S2 and Lightcores is the way to go, just because they're better in-game.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#4 Posted: 15:27:52 26/03/2013
i suggest that mister Quent here put up some photos instead....
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#5 Posted: 17:24:43 26/03/2013
Quote: kappapopm
i suggest that mister Quent here put up some photos instead....

much more polite than what i was going to post but to the same end result
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#6 Posted: 17:29:55 26/03/2013
What's the point of listing your figs? I hope this doesn't catch on like the "fan club" threads.

Thanks for the knowledge, brah.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Tel Prydain Blue Sparx Gems: 903
#7 Posted: 20:37:38 26/03/2013
I actually think that it could be pretty interesting.

I’m don’t like the idea of buying all the figures – I look at building my team as somewhat akin to building a character in an RPG game. Half the fun is using limited resources to create a build where all the skills complement each other while still making sure it’s diverse enough to tackle any challenge you run into.
As such, I really enjoy seeing how other people have built their teams; seeing what figures they use and why.
Of course, that assumes that people posting their collections HAVE made a point to build considered team and not just blindly brought all the characters… otherwise you may as well just have a thread of people congratulating each other because they caught them all.
Personally, I’ve limited my collection to two ‘teams’ of 16 characters each – Team A for playing SSA and Team B for playing SG. If I want a new figure I make myself pass on an older one

Having said that, the OP sits somewhere between having built a specific team and just collecting them all… But what would be interesting to read is how MrQuent chose which characters to upgrade to series 2, why he skipped S2 of others, which he uses when he plays, why he chose lightcore Prism Break over S2 Prism Break (I don’t think lightbomb makes up for lack of wow-pow and path switching – the core abilities are good, but he has S1 so didn’t really need the lightcore version), etc.

TLsmilieR? What’s interesting isn’t necessarily the collection, but WHY people collected the figures they did.
---
My collection: 98/99
Photos: http://s1298.photobucket.com/u...rary/Skylanders
Looking for: smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#8 Posted: 20:48:54 26/03/2013
^ the point is, what ISN'T interesting is that it is just a list of freakin icons, lots of which are even freakin showing up

in reality it's a pointless topic unless there photographs of the actual figures
#9 Posted: 21:14:01 26/03/2013
I was GOING to say the same thing, I even typed out a "And your point is?" paragraph when I was typing my previous reply when I noticed he actually ended in an actual question/topic. smilie

MrQuent: Maybe use this instead: http://www.funkymonkey.org/skylanders/. It's a simple but incredibly useful tool, and once you enter all your Skylanders you can post an image or image link here, MUCH more concise, much nicer to look at than a long list of emoticons, a third of which aren't working anyway. I suggest you use the "Hide blank tiles" option when creating the image, it'll make for a MUCH smaller image. Once you can see the image, with the options you want, you can copy the address into here, and the options are in the address. Like this:

Quote:
http://www.funkymonkey.org/skylanders/collectionimage.php?owner=niceguy1&hideblanktiles=true&showtext=true

[User Posted Image]

(I included the address as text so you can see what it looks like)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#10 Posted: 02:46:51 27/03/2013
Quote: t7gga
^ the point is, what ISN'T interesting is that it is just a list of freakin icons, lots of which are even freakin showing up

in reality it's a pointless topic unless there photographs of the actual figures

My point was that it could be interesting… along with how the OP could make it interesting… in hopes that the OP might make it interesting. smilie
If you don't suggest ways to make it better, they never will.

The one thing that confuses me about his list is that he seems to have gotten the Lightcore editions of the S1 characters, while skipping the lightcore newlanders… which is exactly the opposite of what I’d have done.
---
#11 Posted: 08:05:41 27/03/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
The one thing that confuses me about his list is that he seems to have gotten the Lightcore editions of the S1 characters, while skipping the lightcore newlanders… which is exactly the opposite of what I’d have done.

...which is one of the ACTUAL points of this thread, if you check his first post. He's asking how he should continue collecting. smilie
---
#12 Posted: 19:50:56 27/03/2013
READING?!?! That's not how internet forums work! You're supposed to just jump in there and start flinging about accusations.
smilie
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#13 Posted: 20:38:02 27/03/2013
Quote: Tel Prydain
READING?!?! That's not how internet forums work! You're supposed to just jump in there and start flinging about accusations.
smilie

u start first
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me