darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > How can you get into Nightmare Mode?
Page 1 of 1
How can you get into Nightmare Mode? [CLOSED]
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#1 Posted: 22:16:16 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Once I finished the game it said I unlocked Nightmare Mode. I have tried to find how I get to it, but no luck. Help!
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#2 Posted: 22:23:30 25/03/2013
start a game from 0

new game
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 00:56:32 26/03/2013
While you can switch the difficulty of your save game, you can't switch into or out of Nightmare mode. Once you've unlocked it by completing the game and defeating Kaos - as you seem to have done - go back to the MAIN menu, where you can pick Story Mode or Battle Mode, choose Story Mode and start a new game. Here and only HERE can you set the difficulty to Nightmare.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
HudsonDaOne Blue Sparx Gems: 900
#4 Posted: 21:25:47 16/04/2013
Oh so you need to RE-START the game to unlock nightmare? Cuz I had the same problem. I hav the wii version smilie
---
-HudsonDaOne
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 03:19:08 17/04/2013
Yeah, it's not terribly descriptive about all this. Brand New Game, starting from the beginning again. I recommend a new save game slot, too, so you can return to your original game (for example, my original game has all 20 Winged Sapphires, meaning that upgrades are the cheapest they can be. So I go into my original save to buy upgrades and save money).

I believe it warns you then that once you start in Nightmare you can't change out. The option in the settings menu is completely gone, as a matter of fact (I would have left it in but disabled, as a reminder that you're in Nightmare and to look less like some glitch).
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#6 Posted: 19:44:37 20/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me