Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
blaze the dragon [CLOSED]
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#1 Posted: 01:56:53 10/08/2008 | Topic Creator
on the year of the dragon,ignitus was watching all the eggs in the nesting room. it was night time. and he thought that they were safe, but he was wrong. "save them! the dark armies have come." said volteer the electric elder. ignitus qiuckly grabbed a purple egg and flew off to the silver river. he found a little fruit and put the egg on top of it like a nest. "may the ancestors look after you. may they look after us all." ignitus flew back to the temple to see that all the eggs were smashed. except one. it was a blue ice egg. one of the apes took it and started to walk away with it. then ignitus tryed to jump at the apes but fell and fainted. then the ape brought back the ice egg to the ape king gaul. gaul grabbed the egg with his big hand. the egg started to hatch and the little ice dragon came out. it saw gaul and creeped out. then gaul pointed his staff to the little hatchling and a shot of dark purple shot out of it into the little hatchling. making it turn black and have darker powers. then it started to grow a little bit. the size of one of the little apes. "now. go and destory the purple dragon, haunt him in his dreams." gaul said. then dark blaze nodded and flew off. he was in the air looking for the purple dragon. he found him playing with a little bright yellow bug. and he shot a stream of purple magic right next to Spyro. Spyro creeped out and started to run for his life. with his little friend sparx. "missed!" said dark blaze. then an echoing voice started to talk to him in his mind. " DESTORY THE PURPLE DRAGON!" it boomed. "yes master" said dark blaze. dark blaze flew off to follow Spyro. then he used one of his powers to give Spyro a nightmare. Spyro fell to the floor and he woke up in a weird place. it was dark. Spyro could still see a little. then a voice started to echo. the darkness shall rise. and you shall be destroyed.
Spyro freacked out. who is this? he asked. no answer. then dark blaze came out of the darkness, "who are you?" Spyro asked. " I am dark blaze."
he said. "and you are the purple dragon" he said. "purple dragon?" Spyro thought. "yes." said dark blaze. and I am here to kill you." said dark blaze, Spyro woke up with sparx next to him, your alive! he yelled.
dark blaze went back to gauls Lair. "I have tryed." dark blaze said. gaul got angry. "destory him or be destroyed!" he boomed. "yes master"
said dark blaze. after a while blaze found Spyro at dantes freezer. he was hiding in the darkness to spy on Spyro. an hour past by and Spyro had freed the electric elder volteer. at the dragon temple Spyro and volteer had returned. you saved volteer! ignitus said. volteer said that
he should go and train Spyro in the dojo. after the training was done, ignitus started to tell Spyro about blaze. back at gauls Lair blaze came back and tolled gaul that Spyro had freed the electric elder. "DON'T LET HIM FREE THE ICE ELDER!" boomed gaul. yes master. said blaze.
blaze flew off to the jungle where he had cyril. blaze was talking to an ape. "dont let the purple dragon free the ice elder! or you will be killed!
he yelled. "yes sir!" said the frightend ape.blaze flew off and started to spy on Spyro again.he killed all the apes and destroyed all
the booby traps. he then freed the ice elder and went back to the dragon temple. blaze went back to gauls Lair and tolled him.
the purple dragon freed the ice elder! he said. "WHAT?" gaul yelled.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 19:34:51 10/08/2008
smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#3 Posted: 05:47:10 11/08/2008
cool
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#4 Posted: 14:22:49 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
THANKS! smilie smilie smilie I am going to be working on the second chapter soon! smilie PS thanks dudes! smilie
#5 Posted: 14:51:39 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
here it is! after a while Spyro was at a huge firey place. with a huge valcano. Blaze was sent again to spy on Spyro. Blaze went to a big fat ape and tolled it to not
let the purple dragon free the earth elder. or the ape will be killed like the other ape. Spyro killed most of the apes and got to steam. Blaze was still spying on him.
Spyro destroyed steam and freed terrador. Dark Blaze was mad. then a voice boomed in his head. GET THE PURPLE DRAGON! Dark Blaze flew down
and made Spyro freack out. Spyro started to fly off and Dark Blaze went after him hidden in the darkness. Dark Blaze kept using convexity
at Spyro to try to kill him but kept missing. they flew out of a volcano. then a huge Light dragon Spirit came and used light attack at Dark Blaze.
they kept getting really hurt. then the Light dragon disappeared and Dark Blaze disappeared into the darkness. unseen by Spyro Dark Blaze
was using his breath atacks at him. Spyro flew away with terrador to the dragon temple. right when they got to the dragon temple
the elders were knocked out. but ignitus wasn't there. volteer and cyril woke up. they tolled Spyro and terrador what happend and
that Dark Blaze took ignitus. terrador said that he will train Spyro in the dojo. Dark Blaze took ignitus to his Lair and trapped him.
Spyro was walking around there trying to find the Lair. he started to fly there and found it. Dark Blaze blew shadow at Spyro but missed.
Spyro landed on the Lair and started to fight Dark Blaze. he kept using fire on him but it didn't do any damage. so he used earth on him.
it did alot of damage. Dark Blaze took the last crystal and flew off. ignitus fell and when he got back up he tolled
Spyro about the darkmaster. well Dark Blaze was at the place convexity he saw Spyro flying there. Spyro landed and started to
fight him again. he used alot of earth and damaged Dark Blaze alot. after a while Spyro used convexity on Dark Blaze.
Dark blaze went to normal Blaze again. he was a light blue little dragon. he was the size of Spyro and
an ice dragon Like cyril. they started to get pulled into a dark purple Lazer out of nowhere. he flapped his wings
and grabbed Blaze. he flew back to the temple with Blaze and they were both exhausted from all the
power they used. they were inside of the temple resting for the night. but they didn't know if the
Dark Master returned or not.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#6 Posted: 14:52:59 11/08/2008
Wow!
---
Back from hibernation.
#7 Posted: 15:06:28 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
you like it? thanks! smilie I will be doing the other one soon.
#8 Posted: 15:14:52 11/08/2008
NP! I Love it! can't wait for the rest!
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 16:34:56 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
here it is! the next day Blaze couldn't be found. so Spyro went off to find him. Blaze was walking away from the temple untill Spyro found him.
Blaze, where are you going? Spyro asked. away from here. Said Blaze. why? Spyro asked. Im a monster! I took your powers away.
Blaze, no one blaims you for that. Spyro said. out of nowhere, Spyro fell to the floor. Blaze was shocked. but just walked away,.
Blaze found some apes and started to fight them. he used ice on all of them and froze them. he tryed to breack
them but they just un frozed. they captured Blaze and took him to a flying ship. they made him fight alot of monsters.
but then he found Spyro in the battle area, a big ape yelled. FIGHT! Spyro and Blaze started to circle each other.
dont worry. said Blaze. I have a plan. before he could try to tell Spyro the idea. three dreadwings flew threw the window
in the top. everything was dusty, so no one could see. one of the dreadwings took Blaze and started to fly off with him.
BLAZE! Spyro yelled.the dreadwing took Blaze to gauls Lair, so, the traitor returns. gaul?! BLaze thought
to him self. I remember this place. he said, gaul pointed his big staff at Blaze. like he did when he
was a hatchling. right before he could get BLaze. Spyro flew in the way and got shot by it.
Blaze was frightend. the purple dragon?! gaul yelled. Spyro went to Dark Spyro and looked at Blaze.
just like what happend to me. Blaze sighd. Dark Spyro used convexity at Blaze
and shot him. Blaze got back up and charged at Dark Spyro. he got hit to the wall
and got very injured. then he saw that a little dragon inside of gauls staff was controlling
Spyro. so Blaze flew up and charged at gauls big staff breaking it in half, then Spyro went
normal again, what happend? Spyro asked. you turned into Dark Spyro! said Blaze.
Spyro felt very powerful inside. he turned around and shot a lighter purple convexity
at gaul. killing him. then rocks started to crumble and fall. all the apes got sqiushed.
Spyro made a shield to protect him and Blaze. but well they were asleep in the shield,
darkness came out of the mountain, with blood red eyes glowing inside of it. *EDIT* nvm! I made another one.
Last edited at 22:35:20 11/08/2008 by Sails_the_fox
#10 Posted: 22:36:08 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
HERE IT IS DUDES! one week past by and Spyro and Blaze were still in the crystal. then the crystal broke and they landed on the floor. how long were we in there?
asked Blaze. probably a week. said Spyro. we need to get back to the temple to see if anything happend there! said Spyro.
they both ran out then jumped and started to flap there wings. they were flying for a long while. then they finally got to the temple.
all the elders were in the nesting room with scrathes on there bodys. what happend? asked Spyro. well you were in that crystal
there was a war with all the apes and the dark master. said ignitus, then he saw Blaze. *gasp* its Blaze! he worked
for the dark master! yes I did. and I hated it. said Blaze. theres something I have to tell you Spyro, said ignitus.
Malefor, has returnd. he said. Malefor? whos Malefor? asked Spyro. thats the dark masters name. said Blaze.
yes it is. said ignitus. and you to need to stop him from destroying the world. said ignitus. you have to
travel to Malefors Lair and defeat him. Ok. said Blaze and Spyro. they jumped off and started to flap there wings.
3 hours past and they were exhausted. can we rest? asked Blaze. if we find some land, said Spyro.
they found a little island so they landed on it and started to rest. it was a very dark night.
Blaze was having a nightmare. he was in this weird place. it was very dark so he could barely
see. then Dark Blaze came out of the shadows. who are you? asked normal Blaze.
I am dark Blaze, it said. the darkness will rise, and all light shall be destroyed.
before Blaze could ask what Dark blaze ment. Dark Blaze opend his mouth and
a purple orb like thing was inside of his mouth. he shot it at Blaze and made him wake up.
it was morning time and Spyro was still asleep. then he woke up to see that Blaze was frightend.
whats the matter? asked Spyro. laze tolled him about his nightmare he had. that dosent sound good!
Spyro said. come on! we have to go soon, so eat up! there are some fruits here. he said,
Blaze found a little fruit and started to eat it. Ok lets go! said Spyro. theyy ran off and started
to flap there wings they started to fly again in the cloud. they kept going higher and higher. in all the clouds
and over the ocean. it looks pretty! said Blaze. they kept flying on and on for a long time,
it was night time again. they didnt find any land so they just kept flying on.
then it was midnight. they found some land so they landed on it.
it was a very dark place. they went to sleep there and when they woke up in the morning it was still dark.
lets go! said Spyro. they flapped there wings as hard as they could. and started to fly off very fast.
they found the dark masters Lair and didnt see him there, where is he? Blaze thought to himself. then
Malefor came out of nowhere he blew convexity at them both knocking them out. Like it? I will make another one soon.
darkspyro1 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#11 Posted: 03:00:39 12/08/2008
nice story
#12 Posted: 19:01:10 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! I am going to make the other one soon. smilie *EDIT* sorry, it is hard to make the other part right now, I CAN'T THINK! so it might be a little while, sorry.
Last edited at 19:06:38 12/08/2008 by Sails_the_fox
#13 Posted: 19:06:14 12/08/2008
Cool! i did another chap in my fanfic, you may want to read it
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 19:07:01 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
OK!
#15 Posted: 19:09:01 12/08/2008
Thanx! WOW! I like the ending sentence!
---
Back from hibernation.
#16 Posted: 23:04:46 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
HERE IS THE LAST PART! when they woke up they were trapped inside of a cage with purple lightning on the sides. so they couldn't get out.
"FOOLISH WELPING!" Malefor yelled. "you can never stop me!" "let us go!" yelled Blaze. "hahaha! NO!" Malefor yelled.
"I am going to take over the world, and the darkness shall cover it." he said. then Malefor flew away.
"how are we going to get out of here?" Blaze asked. "I dont know." said Spyro.
"we could try to combine our furys." said Spyro. "ok!" said Blaze. then they used there furys
with fire ice electric, extra ice, shadow and convexity. then the purple lightning bars were destroyed.
"we did it!" said Blaze. " we have to find Malefor! and stop him." said Spyro, "where could he have gone?"
asked Blaze. "convexity. he probably went to convexity." said Spyro. "but first we need to power up our elements."
said Spyro. "how?" asked Blaze, "I met someone who knows all the elements." said Spyro,
"follow me!" he said. they both started to run and flap there wings to fly off. "where are we going?"
asked Blaze. "to the celestial caves." said Spyro, many hours past by. and when they got there it was sorta dark
because it was night time when they got there. "we have to find the chroniclor!" said Spyro.
1 hour past by and they got to the library where the chroniclor is. he started to walk out of one door
in the library. "hello Spyro." he said. "what do you need?" he asked. "we need you to train us so we
can destroy the dark master." "come with me." said chroniclor. they went into a big room with lightning
and dark clouds all ofer the place. then a dragon spirit showd up. "fight this element spirit
with all your elements. if it gose green then use earth. if it gose red, then use fire. if
it gose black. then one of you use shadow. if it gose darker green then use poisen.
if it gose purple, then use convexity. or light." said the croniclor. "you first Spyro." he said.
Spyro ran into the glass floor above him. the dragon spirit turned red. so Spyro
used fire on it. then tryed to meelee attack it. and used earth.
then it was Blaze'z. turn, Spyro ran back as Blaze ran over to it.
it turned black so he used shadow on it. "amazing!" said the chroniclor.
then Blaze had to use poisen on it. after a while it turnd purple. so Blaze
used convexity on it. "well done young one!" said the chroniclor.
"you are both ready to fight Malefor." said the chroniclor. Spyro and Blaze jumped in and flew to
the end to get to convexity. when they got there, Malefor was there, and dark purple lightning was shooting inside
of him. getting more powerful. then he noticed Spyro and Blaze. "how did you escape?" he said.
"no matter, I will just destroy you both." he said. he blue convexity at them but missed.
Blaze used convexity back doing 30 percent of damage. then they got an idea.
"Blaze! we have to combine our furys together again!" yelled Spyro. Blaze went over next to him and they
used all of there furys mixed together. then it turned into light. and it destroyed Malefor and the darkness.
they couldn't see with all the brightness. then they were both at the temple. they ran back inside and
tolled the elders that they destroyed Malefor. Blaze still had his dark powers. but he never went
dark Blaze again. THE END this is the end of this story. (or is it? you will see)
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#17 Posted: 23:52:59 12/08/2008
nice
#18 Posted: 00:37:14 13/08/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me