Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Short Story: Cynder and The Door of Darkness
Page 1 of 1
Short Story: Cynder and The Door of Darkness [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 01:52:34 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"well I guess this is it, I mean really dark awesome looking forest, and evil looking door. Works really well together huh." Cynder looked at the map of Hallow Forest and sighed, Sparx shuddered in terror and fluttered this way and that. The young dragoness turned to Spyro and shrugged her arms "well guess we open it and find out what all the fuss is about." Spyro nodded and Sparx sped up to the door and chuckled in a nervus way "well... there's a lock on the door and we have no key. Better luck next time right guys!" Cynder swatted him out of the way and looked at the lock and examined it. It looked like a common metal lock but unlike any lock she had seem. This one was glowing with dark magic. She touched the door and it vibrated slightly at her touch "it feels... alive?" Spyro who had been helping Sparx recover from his fall sighed and rolled his eyes in disapointment "knew that book I snagged from the Skylands Library was wrong." Just them they heard a rusling in the bushes behind them. All three friends twisted around faster then a spider on a fly only to see the good cloths of Money Bags. He twirled a evil looking key in his hand and Spyro glared "oh no... No no no no no no! Why does it have to be you!?"... TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me