Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
club penguin story [CLOSED]
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 21:11:03 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
About me! WITH PICTURES IN EVERY CHAPTER!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
hey guys. im happy81555, call me happy and that's my igloo my favurite colours are blue and green and i like the rainbow puffle best! im kind, brave, bossy, loyal and friendly and love puffles! i got 12: Pop fizz, Christian, Pizza, Lemon, Lime, Blaze, blast, Pinky, Puff, chocolate, Snowflake and Rainbow. im 9 years old and have lots of friends!this is my never ending story about the adventures about the island of club penguin with the help of my trusty sidekick [and my friends] Waddles81555!
[User Posted Image]
that is waddles... he is shy, kind, loyal and quiet. his favourite colour is white and likes the blue puffle best. he has 1 blue puffle called Blue who likes to play with my puffles.
[User Posted Image]
that is his igloo.
i bet your getting bored so let's start. first chapter and second is about getting the rainbow puffle!
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:14:46 24/03/2013 by happy81555
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#2 Posted: 21:55:45 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter 1 the puffle hotel and tasks
[User Posted Image]
i was bored. i sat on my blue puffle chair. i watched my Blue puffle, Puff eat his food. suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. "come in!" i called. Waddles came in wearing his uk jacket. he was holding the newspaper. "Hey happy! look!" he said showing me the newspaper. i grabbed it and read it quickly. [User Posted Image]
a puffle hotel? i read it twice to be sure. "it's open day! im brought my blue puffle!" waddles said picking up his blue puffle in happiness. i threw the paper on the ground and grabbed the lead and looked down at my puffles. "hmm i'll bring blast!" i smiled at the little Red puffle who smiled pack. "let's go!" we both yelled happily! [User Posted Image]
"wow." it's really nice." I smiled impressed. "yep." he said. Waddles opened the door and i walked in. "WOW!" i gasped in amazement!
[User Posted Image] We walked up to the lady and it turns out Waddles made a appointment. smilie i saw a sign saying that members could get a rainbow puffle if they complete the tasks. i smiled happily and showed Waddles. "wow." he said. the rainbow puffle looked so awesome but i wanted to see it in real. so me and waddles looked at each over with a smile and we decided to do the tasks. "what's first?" he asked looking at the board. i read it quickly. "to exercise our puffles." i read. "alright let's go!" he smiled leading me to a lift. "gym and spa." he told me clicking a button. soon we reached a nice gym with treadmills. [User Posted Image]
i laughed running over to them. "go blast go!" i yelled. he hoped on and ran as fast he could go. i turned to waddles who watched his puffle run. "mines going faster." i told him with a big smirk on my face. "no way! huh!" he said. he turned around to face his tired puffle who had collapsed.
[User Posted Image]
"what now?" he asked. "groaming our puffles!" i said leading him to 2 chairs. Blast and Blue bounced up on the chairs. i smiled and watched; so did Waddles. bubbles squirted in our puffles faces and then water shot out of a hose in their face to wash the soap off. Blast looked so shocked thatt i couldn't help laughing. [User Posted Image] Blue and Blast hoped off the chairs giggling. "ok next?" i asked. waddles now read the board. "feeding them!" He read smiling. our puffles bounced up and down happily. "it's on the roof." he told me when we reached the lift. he pressed a button and waited. later we stepped out of the lift and gasped. [User Posted Image] it was amazing. even a added pool! and our puffles seemed to know where the food was. They jumped up on a seat by a huge bowl of o berries. Blast licked his lips and gobbled them down. Blue ate them but not as fast. [User Posted Image] blast smiled at me and licked his lips clearing o berry juice of his lips. "the last one is resting our puffles." i said. Blast and Blue yawned. they climbed up on a comfy puffle bed and slept. [User Posted Image] i watched blast sleep. he was so cute. Dont tell anyone this but i take pictures of Blast sleeping and post them HEEEEEHEEE!!! when they woke up, all eyes were on the cannon. "im ready." i said.
chapter 2 coming SOON.
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:30 24/03/2013 by happy81555
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me