Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Deal with it skylanders Kappatars!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Deal with it skylanders Kappatars!! [CLOSED]
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#101 Posted: 00:35:28 02/04/2013
Quote: Kariana
Quote: kappapopm
Oo, you should do one of the Skylanders McDonalds toys! smilie Yeah, that'd be cool to see.

here..
[User Posted Image]

Oo, I like it! :3 Thank you! smilie

Edit: Oh, and as another request, so you think you could do an avi of the sheep in this picture with the captions "HELP ME" smilie Seriously, just look at this sheep! smilie Here is the picture: http://kari-ana.tumblr.com/pos...this-picture-so
Edit: Oh gosh, I accidently pressed "Quote" instead of "Edit" on my last one, of my bad...
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:38:16 02/04/2013 by Kariana
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#102 Posted: 13:07:44 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kappapopm

here..
[User Posted Image]

Oo, I like it! :3 Thank you! smilie

Edit: Oh, and as another request, so you think you could do an avi of the sheep in this picture with the captions "HELP ME" smilie Seriously, just look at this sheep! smilie Here is the picture: http://kari-ana.tumblr.com/pos...this-picture-so
Edit: Oh gosh, I accidently pressed "Quote" instead of "Edit" on my last one, of my bad...

here enjoy the sheep smilie

[User Posted Image]
#103 Posted: 14:05:43 02/04/2013
Thank you once again! smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#104 Posted: 15:01:08 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you once again! smilie

no problemo enjoy smilie
#105 Posted: 15:20:16 02/04/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
STOP THE KAPPATARS STOP THE KAPPATARS STOP THE KAPPATARS STOP THE KAPPATARS

Why say that? These are great!
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#106 Posted: 15:57:00 02/04/2013
Do one of gnarly tree rex at 7-11 that says "April Fools" DWI
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#107 Posted: 23:11:34 02/04/2013
I meant a real pic of Boo, close enough though. I shoulda been more specific. You don't have to redo it if you don't want to though. It's still cute.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#108 Posted: 23:42:20 02/04/2013
Agreed with Pixil.
#109 Posted: 01:28:31 03/04/2013
Well.....that was rude.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#110 Posted: 11:09:25 03/04/2013
my avi with
'pokemon dwi
'
---
you never saw me
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#111 Posted: 13:59:03 03/04/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Kappatars are the worst avatars I have ever seen, and I have been everywhere on the internet, so that is saying something.

(inb4 flaming)

*Aplause*
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#112 Posted: 18:01:12 03/04/2013

Kappa tricked you. These are against aura.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#113 Posted: 18:04:05 03/04/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Quote: Pixilism
Kappatars are the worst avatars I have ever seen, and I have been everywhere on the internet, so that is saying something.

(inb4 flaming)

*Aplause*

SRRY DOUBLE POST
*Aplause*
---
#114 Posted: 20:10:15 03/04/2013

Huh? Why say that?
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#115 Posted: 21:50:34 03/04/2013

Actually Sleepy. I'm surprised that you caught on to this. (If you are not kidding that is.)
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#116 Posted: 23:03:21 03/04/2013
Aura acctualy told me.
---
#117 Posted: 23:18:58 03/04/2013
Aura acctualy told me.

Oh okay. Still surprised though.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#118 Posted: 00:16:48 04/04/2013
kappa, you completely blew off my request... smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#119 Posted: 01:18:50 04/04/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Aura acctualy told me.

IF you look under a microscope at certain Kappatars, you'll see "Aura" in them.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#120 Posted: 03:05:35 04/04/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Aura acctualy told me.

O3o. Well I guess I shall go do that now.
---
icon from Empoh
#121 Posted: 03:09:40 04/04/2013
Trouble with the trolley, eh countdown?

a joke between me and aura..
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#122 Posted: 10:55:46 07/04/2013
A Bawler path Terrafin saying: Brass OP
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#123 Posted: 13:33:21 07/04/2013

Or if you are upswing a iPad or iPhone or iPod just make the avatars big
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#124 Posted: 16:07:13 07/04/2013
Can you make a 321 penguins one?
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
#125 Posted: 16:25:17 07/04/2013
Kappa, I need to make a... Important request.

I would like a kappatar of boomer, riding a alicorn twilight sparkle, saying "Big Break" DWI
#126 Posted: 16:31:12 07/04/2013
Quote: DragonDog

Or if you are upswing a iPad or iPhone or iPod just make the avatars big

I don't have an I of anything except for Idog, and Iball which is on my face ty.
---
icon from Empoh
#127 Posted: 16:34:57 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
@trolling attempt above here, i ignore it.... and thanks to does here pointing out the obvious. the kappatars dwi are not done because of aura.

some new ones...

skylanders...
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

others..
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
#128 Posted: 16:40:04 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris

I would like a kappatar of boomer, riding a alicorn twilight sparkle, saying "Big Break" DWI

you give me the pic and i will make you one.....
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#129 Posted: 19:47:29 07/04/2013

I want to see this!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#130 Posted: 20:14:54 07/04/2013
Can I have a Wrecking Ball saying
Disco OP
and a Hot Dog saying fire OP
because I am gonna put all 3 in a moving avatar!
---
#131 Posted: 21:54:56 07/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob
Can I have a Wrecking Ball saying
Disco OP
and a Hot Dog saying fire OP
because I am gonna put all 3 in a moving avatar!

here..

animated pic with all 3...
[User Posted Image]

and the 2 others by them self....

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#132 Posted: 01:59:09 08/04/2013
I don't get the big deal about avatars saying "Deal with it." but these certain ones have spawned a few reports(over the topics for them), and one of the reports do not makes sense(why was it really reported?). There is also a post(or two) that are quite rude and would be offensive, I'm gonna have to ask you to be reasonable and more thoughtful of others.(Oh god I suck at this(speech stuff)) There are two posts I know ,for sure, that the reports were unnecessary... I'm no therapist, but I think these things can get reply out of hand and off on such stupid/outrageous reasons.

As for the other reports a support: if you don't like something someone gas made, tell them directly how you feel, don't go as low as talking behind there back about something they've work hard/a while on. In my opinion they aren't the best, but I'm sure they aren't as bad as other certain avatars... If anyone has anything to say to me, don't try to hide it, I'll accept PMs and guestbook appearances. No trolling/bullying/flaming, the world has enough of it, stop it here(at least).
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#133 Posted: 02:59:01 08/04/2013
Quote: SpyroD
I don't get the big deal about avatars saying "Deal with it." but these certain ones have spawned a few reports(over the topics for them), and one of the reports do not makes sense(why was it really reported?). There is also a post(or two) that are quite rude and would be offensive, I'm gonna have to ask you to be reasonable and more thoughtful of others.(Oh god I suck at this(speech stuff)) There are two posts I know ,for sure, that the reports were unnecessary... I'm no therapist, but I think these things can get reply out of hand and off on such stupid/outrageous reasons.

As for the other reports a support: if you don't like something someone gas made, tell them directly how you feel, don't go as low as talking behind there back about something they've work hard/a while on. In my opinion they aren't the best, but I'm sure they aren't as bad as other certain avatars... If anyone has anything to say to me, don't try to hide it, I'll accept PMs and guestbook appearances. No trolling/bullying/flaming, the world has enough of it, stop it here(at least).

Well, if you really want me to come out in public and say what is on my mind about this avatars.

Actually I do not like this avatars because the phrase "Deal with it" is absolutely annoying at this point. And to my point of view it's not really art it's more of an art theft than art. I mean they just took a picture off the internet, added sunglasses, and a annoying phrase after annoying phrase. They could have done it far better than this. What they could have done is, drew their own picture and then did those sunglasses and phrase thing. I even said my opinion in the second edition kappatar topic made by Paddyfitz and his group. Along with Shorty, we both got cursed at by 3 other users, then Cinder came and broke it up and made a rather reasonable explanation. 2 of the users apologized for cursing me and Shorty out except for one which is ZapNorris. I even lingered there not saying anything but, waiting for that apology from him, And he winds-up calling me a "Jackass".

Also some of the other users say (and I agree with them) that these avatars were meant to be against Aura24, so that's the other reason people have been reporting them.
---
icon from Empoh
#134 Posted: 03:30:26 08/04/2013

Well, if you really want me to come out in public and say what is on my mind about this avatars.

Actually I do not like this avatars because the phrase "Deal with it" is absolutely annoying at this point. And to my point of view it's not really art it's more of an art theft than art. I mean they just took a picture off the internet, added sunglasses, and a annoying phrase after annoying phrase. They could have done it far better than this. What they could have done is, drew their own picture and then did those sunglasses and phrase thing. I even said my opinion in the second edition kappatar topic made by Paddyfitz and his group. Along with Shorty, we both got cursed at by 3 other users, then Cinder came and broke it up and made a rather reasonable explanation. 2 of the users apologized for cursing me and Shorty out except for one which is ZapNorris. I even lingered there not saying anything but, waiting for that apology from him, And he winds-up calling me a "Jackass".

Also some of the other users say (and I agree with them) that these avatars were meant to be against Aura24, so that's the other reason people have been reporting them.

Should we report the main kapptar post?
---
#135 Posted: 03:31:21 08/04/2013
Here are some good images...

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
#136 Posted: 03:34:03 08/04/2013
Dont do it zap!
---
#137 Posted: 03:34:53 08/04/2013
Do what?
#138 Posted: 03:37:37 08/04/2013
Ask kappa for a avatar he may put aura on it!
---
#139 Posted: 03:43:11 08/04/2013

Should we report the main kapptar post?

No Sleepy. Let the mod think for a bit.
---
icon from Empoh
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#140 Posted: 03:46:07 09/04/2013
.... No offence, but anyone can make these...(in my opinion)

Have a report here under other with the same description or than once: • Some are hateful to user "Aura24"
Can you tell me otherwise? Is her username in some if not most of the Skylander Avatars you make?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#141 Posted: 08:46:35 10/04/2013
Quote: shorty
if you don't like something someone gas made, tell them directly how you feel, don't go as low as talking behind there back about something they've work hard/a while on.

We did and this was the reply we got from three of the makers on the other topic.

Quote: DummyZ
Some of these people don't know how to make them because they haven't learnt it, they are about 10 years old I believe.

And If you think it's annoying, Why don't you just leave and go bother someone else instead of bothering us? If somebody wants em, we will make em. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we will stop making, your opinion doesn't help.

In other words SCREW. YOU. BOTH.

**** you both

Quote: Infinitus
**** you *****es!!! I don't give a **** about what you say, we like doing it!!!

What we said wasn't offensive in the slightest, in my opinion and we only got somewhat aggressive after they cursed us out. If they aren't going to respect my opinion then I'm not going to respect theirs. They could've at least been more mature about the situation but they decided to act like a bunch of brats. Most of them apologized later but it still doesn't change the fact that their reaction was completely unwarranted and they should've been just a bit more polite about it. After all, what do they expect? They started an annoying trend and draw nothing in their avatars. They should expect some negative reactions.

Didn't the other 2 makers just say that it was your opinion and got on with what they were doing?
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#142 Posted: 17:48:45 10/04/2013
I apologized, I'm pretty much okay with your oppinions.
#143 Posted: 18:01:11 10/04/2013
Without opinions this world would be dull.
---
#144 Posted: 18:47:52 10/04/2013
^

this
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me