Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Seven Blades; Cildea’s Final Stand
Page 1 of 1
The Seven Blades; Cildea’s Final Stand [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 04:54:44 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The Seven Blades; Cildea’s Final Stand

A continent ravaged by war, armies battle each other day and night. The land suffers from burning fields, and blood soaks the ground everywhere. Five armies are at work here. 8 countries are involved in this. These are the five armies: The Genthr–Kaidu Alliance, of the best weapon forgers and the best resourced troops. Slyven Song Army is one of the greatest archers as well as protectors. Renshin is probably tied with Slyven for the strongest. Their impressive cavalry has crushed opposition easily and they’ve won many a battle with their riders. The Four Tribes are an alliance of four smaller nations that have temporarily combined forces to defend against invaders. However, even with their combined strength, it’s very apparent that they will not succeed! They are starting to become desperate. The last army, well, it’s not really an army. They were already crushed. Obliterated. Cildea was the name of the army. They fought bravely, and they fought just for peace. None other. They tried to stay neutral but when it came to it, they were dragged in as well. Their army they assembled was reduced to naught more than a ragtag team. These people came from all over the continent to join and fight. And now, they are so few. But there’s a legend. A legend that may lead them to victory.

Rules:
–I am GM
–This RP will be a little bit lenient on the strictness of an RP, but I do expect some things.
–No script RP’ing
–No Godmodding
–No Gary Stu’s or Mary Lue’s
–Medieval RP. Keep everything Medieval
–You will be notified later in the RP if you are chosen to receive a special weapon of your choice. I must first acertain your performance during the course of the RP. “With great chocolate, comes great responsibility.”
–Keep everything PG-13
–Use Logical Reasoning or I will be forced to be the Logic Police. You don’t want that.
–Follow the rules
–There is magic, look to the magic rules below.
–Have Fun!

Magic Rules:

There is magic in this RP, but all magic will have a drawback or counter-effect depending on how powerful the spell is when casted. For examples:

If you use Lightning magic, you will be stunned for a period of time.
If you use Fire magic, you might burn yourself or experience a sudden fever of heat
If you use Water magic, you will quickly dehydrate yourself
Ice magic will take away heat from your own body and you could reach the point of hypothermia
Earth magic will jar your senses as if you were hit by an earthquake
ect....

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Preferred Weapon Type:
Current Weapon:
Other:

My Character:

Name: Ketse (Ket) Sordun
Appearance: Bright, blue-eyed with a boyish face and close cut dark brown hair. He’s muscled, but not bulky. A little less than 5 feet tall, he doesn’t look commander material but he does wear the insignia on his leather vest. Underneath that vest is a chainmail armor he wears at all times. A hardened leather armguard is on his left arm and he wears regular leggings fitted with light leather boots.
Personality: In a word, childish. He loves acting below his age and has an irresistible optimistic personality even when the situation looks grim. Smart. He’s not always right, but he does never seem to get down on the outside even when he’s wrong. However, inwardly he does have problems with loneliness. An even he can’t ignore what just took place.
History: As a young boy, he was widely mistreated just cause he didn’t really fit in with the ‘big’ boys. However, he was quite talented at being able to string and shoot a bow. His eyesight was never sharper than anyone else’s. As he got older, he was allowed to go on hunting missions with his father, a great commander in Cildea’s army. His mother worked at home as both their cook, tanner, teacher, and everything else house related. Ketse also had one brother, who was more of a mama’s boy, and although he learned a few things about the culinary arts, his brother was a whiz. However, the peace would not last. See, what happened was Cildea was a country that should have been able to hold it’s own. However, the reason it fell so quickly was because of a series of simultaneous assassinations of Cildea’s best men. Yes, Ketse’s father was one of those targeted. 20 of them. 20 assassins at 3:00 in the morning. Ketse was out, wanting to surprise his father by bringing back his first deer he caught all by himself at the age of 12. Well, Fate apparently didn’t think it was that much… He came back to his home, only to find nothing but silence. Gone. All gone. Nothing but the dripping blood of his family. And after that, he was drafted into the army. Being the prestigious son of his father, he quickly rose in rank. He is now the tacit commander of the remnants of Cildea.
Preferred Weapon Type: Bows or Short Swords
Current Weapon: A longbow layered with one layer of brass and iron sandwiched between two layers of flexible yew wood. He also has a slightly curved double-edged 2 foot sword.
Other: The unspoken ‘leader’ of Cildea’s army.

–Prophecy–

Seven blades shall answer the call

When all countries war, and fall

Out of Cildea, those who rise

Smite the war and all it’s lies

Crushing defeat blocks the way

In earth, fallen heroes lay

50 legions think they’ve won

But are no match for Truth’s only One.

Prices are high, the day is done

While darkness envelops the sun

To all, defeat… to all, but one.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:11:58 27/03/2013 by Dragon-outcast
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#2 Posted: 06:16:39 23/03/2013
OOC: Alright, questions: How did the war start, what did each side fight for, and does this involve magic or no?

Also, I might make another later on.

Name: Thlaya
Appearance: Simple green eyes, lots of freckles, and long, wavy auburn hair. She is about 5'6" and very skinny. She wears a probably unwashed dress and lots of leaves and flowers in her hair. There are also several patches of dirt on her skin.
Personality: Calm and laid back, to a point where she has trouble recognizing when the situation is severe. She knows little of any life outside of the kind she has lived, traveling about and living off the land. She gets lonely sometimes, but she doesn't know because her parents rarely spoke of the negative aspects that come with living the way she does, and therefore never told her what "lonely" was. She's never had any inclination to do anything else but what she does, but if an incident were to sway her opinion...
History: Her parents lit out of their native town as soon as they knew what the war was, and have been on the move through the forest ever since. They had two children, Thlaya and her brother, and never told them tehre was anything but life in nature, or almost anything at all really. Her brother caught news of the war, however, and ran off to join one of the armies- which one was never known. Thlaya was kept in the dark still, believing that he had simply wondered off to a different forest or somesuch. Her parents were taken and killed by one of the armies, and as tehre was no trace left, Thlaya assumed nothing and carried on, saddened but still believing it was normal to be so.
Preferred Weapon Type: Spear
Current Weapon: None- yet.
Other: She knows everything there is to know about the forest, edible plants, and survival generally.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#3 Posted: 08:00:38 23/03/2013
Name: Amacules

Appearance: her build is very slim, but just as muscular. Her eyes are a deep blue colour, and it's lashes are long. Her long hair reaches to about the middle of her thighs, and is slightly curled at the ends, and is a natural red colour. It is tied at the end with a vine, that ends with decorative eagle feathers and a turquoise. She is just a little under 6 feet. she wears a eagle amulet around her neck. She also wears leather pants, and a hard leather vest, closed together by string, and underneath is a green top. Wooden arm gaurds cover her arms, and the same type covers her thighs and shoulders. Wears boots.

Personality: moody, and can easily change to a different emotion, but will generally stay calm, but it can make her hot headed, and rarely, insane. She is very loyal, and honest, to the point where she can get very offensive, and not understand what she is saying. Although, she is very stubborn, and when in her bad mood state, not listen to anyone at all, But she is intelligent and a brainiac. independent and prefers to do things alone, the cause from her many times alone. Very religious, watching nature and looking out for any signs, believing that paths were made for her

History: when Amacules was just a young child, she was rejected by many others, for an unknown reason. It went far enough that they would start to use her as target practice, which, after a while, ended with them being the targets. She would go to the nearby forest, and play by herself with some critters. Soon, she couldn't take it. She accidentally threw a sword at her parents, and once she got control of herself, she ran away, and learned to live in the forest. A month later, Amacules came back, to ind that her village was destroyed, and her parents were dead. Underneath the flaming rubble, she found a note from her parents addressed to her, and came with a golden eagle amulet, withh a lapis Luzli between it's claws. With this as a reminder, she travels, and tries to find the killer, and maybe something more.

Preferred weapon type: sword

Current weapon: she has two large swords, that have dragon carvings on the hilt of them, and a piece jutting out of them.

Other: she carries a oak flute with her, and knows a lot about healing herbs
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#4 Posted: 09:36:16 23/03/2013
Name: Hellena
Appearance: Tall, about 5"10, and quite skeletal and emaciated looking. Extremely pale. Her chest-length hair is twisted and charred black, and often tied in either a loose bun or a ponytail, both of which she uses either red or orange ribbon. She has horrific burn scars on the left side of her face, her right cheek, and her left forearm. Her skin is blackened around her eyes, her ears, and from her elbows to the tips of her fingers. Her eyes are amber. Originally had auburn hair.
Wears a light armour, offering a little protection while allowing her to move with almost her usual speed and agility. Often wears a burnt red scarf and black gloves with orange fingertips and rims.
Personality: Considered quite insane and delusional, with an unusually disturbing obsession with fire. Fairly cold natured, never trusting anyone and keeping very close tabs on people she finds suspicious in any way. Considered either incredibly brave, or has absolutely no idea what exactly is going on in the real world. People don't often bother earning her trust, seeing as it's difficult, it could fall apart at any moment, and not much is earned from it. Impulsive behaviour, and often doesn't follow orders. Which, others speculate, will lead her into her own fiery demise.
History: Orphaned at a young age. When she was 7, she suffered an accident while experimenting with fire, giving her distinctive facial scars, stark-white skin and black hair. Thinking herself unfit for the public eye, she fled into the wilderness to harness her skills in her own self-imposed exile. When she turned 18, she returned with a rugged group of 8 mercenaries, each with their own special skills and personality quirks. After a few years of fighting alongside them, she joined one of the armies so she could have more victims added to her name, not really caring about the outcome of the battle.
Preferred Weapon Type: Bows tend to be her specialty, always treating her arrowheads so she can shoot flaming arrows. Occasionally uses homemade incendiary grenades for sowing confusion and pain among enemy ranks. For close combat, she changes her approach to fight with either an axe or duel swords. Occasionally uses fire magic, the effects of which caused the charring on her hands and arms. Wearing gloves usually lessens these effects to a mere raised heat.
Current Weapon: A recurve bow that Hellena created herself, with intricate fire carvings. Parts of it appear to be slightly burnt. She treats her arrowheads to make then flammable, and all the more dangerous.
Other: Currently trying to develop weapons that focus more on fire, wishing that she can someday finish the homemade flamethrower she's been tinkering around with for several years.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:23 24/03/2013 by ReshiramForever
#5 Posted: 02:20:18 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Okay, both are accepted. In answer to your question, I've updated the first post. As to how the war started, I'm going to add on a little more later....
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#6 Posted: 02:22:12 24/03/2013
OOC: Both or all or what? Going to update mine with magic yay.
---
#7 Posted: 02:33:10 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: I meant all. smilie sorry about that. Blink is accepted and Reshiram you are accepted. Stealthelf, I would very much like it if your character could be a little less overpowered and a little more relevant to the plot too before I accept you.
---
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#8 Posted: 03:15:16 24/03/2013
Ooc: can you tell me how I'm a bit over powered?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#9 Posted: 04:09:33 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: in your post, you're saying that she's a very intelligent person who has a lot of brute strength. Two LARGE swords. I mean, I wouldn't mind if they were short blades, but when we're talking about large swords, wielding two of them at the same time makes for very clumsy fighting, lugging all that weight around. She threw a SWORD at her parents while they were living in a......small village. Swords are usually not common tools in small villages. Sorry if I'm criticizing your character, but it kind of seems to me that she knows a bit TOO much about everything while having little to no educated training. (Hate to break it to ya folks, but you don't learn about herbs stranded in a forest surprisingly...). Actually, I can see her learning about herbs from her town, so that's okay.... but how'd she get two large swords...any swords really, in a small village that is mostly dependent on farming and agriculture?

EDIT: It isn't total godmodding, no. But it is slightly unreasonable if you know what I'm saying, and if you start like, chopping people's heads off like a pro like that, I'd think youd stepped over the edge.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:20:13 24/03/2013 by Dragon-outcast
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#10 Posted: 13:59:46 24/03/2013
This sounds cool. I want to join please.
Name: Amiti Arisato
Appearance: [User Posted Image] (credit to Artiste)
Personality: Saffron was always a loner, never speaking to anyone. She never knew what it was like to have Friends or be loved by someone since her parents died in the war. She eventually came to learn about how people in the town were treated and avoided them. She is also a bit cold hearted but is always there to help the one she holds dear to her.
History: Her parents had died in the great war and she was taken in by a Scholar. She eventually found out she could use Magic, but she never got the hang of it correctly. She also trained in the ways of a sword and with these skills she set out to find the people who killed her parents... If they weren't dead already. So she went to seek out Ket and join the Cildea army, if she could.
Preferred Weapon Type: Short Swords. Can also use Ice magic.
Current Weapon: A medium sized Katana with a chain on it.
Other: She can craft a simple Potion via Alchemy.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:53 24/03/2013 by Crescent Wing
#11 Posted: 14:42:07 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Crescent Moon: Accepted.

(Quick Note: Not all characters have to be outcasted, mistreated, ect. I feel like that's becoming a very cliche and some of your guys' characters are practically the same thing with a different appearance and name. Plus, antisocial characters don't really work in an RP, if ya know what I mean. I mean.....RP's tend to interact with other people. You're kind of....roleplaying if you know what that means. So if everyone's antisocial in this army......we're gonna be in some really deep trouble!)
---
#12 Posted: 23:31:42 24/03/2013
OOC: Mine isn't really antisocial, just awkward and inept, but more than willing to speak to others and help. I can see what you're saying, though. Maybe this is just me wanting my character to be unique, but everyone seems to be following the same "lived in the forest (or away from civilization) knows about the forest ect. ect." trend.

Also, this RP literally needs more balls:

Name: Artem (Artie) Kalcier
Appearance: Short, sort-of chubby, with short brown hair and a the closest thing a mideval engineer could possibly make to perscription glasses. Wears blue sorcerers robes and has grey-blue eyes. He has enough strenth to use a sword, but not enough to be very effective in an actual battle situation as oppoed to one-on-one.
Personality: Calculating, skeptical, and very maticulous. Artie is an incredibly accomplished sorcerer for his age and lets everyone know. He has little respect for physical talent, and believes that one day the kinks will be worked out of magic, and it will be used for everything, making physical labor obsolete. However, on occasion, he begins to feel useless due to his being barely in-shape. He's a compulsive cleaner and has to have evrything organized. He enjoys an intellectual conversation.
History: Artie was taught sorcery by his parents, who were fairly skilled. He lived a very comfortable life until his coming-of-age, when he decided to go out and find a town to establish himself in. Dues to the war, he's had to move locations several times, but it didn't become a hinderance until he took in Spec, a deserter of the Slyven Song army.
Preferred Weapon Type: Magic (primarily ice and lightening, but he dabbles in fire and earth), but he will work with a sword.
Current Weapon: Just a dagger, for now. And his magic...
Other: Not really

Name: Spec Illiusian
Appearance: Tall, lean, and muscular with shaggy black hair and bright green eyes. He wears blue light armor that he had specially forged (recently, with Artie's damn money) over basic white peasant garments.
Personality: Not the portrait of selflessness really. He took on sort of a "me, me, me" attitude after being screwed over by the Slyven Song army. He's a smooth talker, and can easily use people to get what he wants, but he does have a moral code and limits as to how far he'll go. He trusts Artie pretty well.
History: He joined the Slyven Song army after being promised that they would help support his family. However, they fell through on their end, and he got virtually nothing, so he ran off and was sheltered by Artie out of sympathy. Artie also took him on as sort of a student.
Preferred Weapon Type: Bow and Arrows
Current Weapon: Bow and Arrows, but the makeshift kind...
Other: He knows a little ice magic, but he's not very magically endowed...
#13 Posted: 00:43:20 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: yea....not to mention it'd be quite the wonder how Cildea's army still stands today being made up of a bunch of smelly forest hermits. smilie And, yeah it kinda does. Characters accepted, Blink.
---
#14 Posted: 00:48:35 25/03/2013
Ooc: Thank you.
#15 Posted: 01:06:48 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: To answer your previous question to how the war began, we have come to a united decision that they went to war for the heck of it. Meaning all those boring listless reasons of money, power, land, ect. Why? Mainly because my committee is too lazy to come up with something legitimately interesting or relevant to the plot. Well, there may be another reason, but that will be explained further in the story. :3 There you have it folks.
---
#16 Posted: 01:11:20 25/03/2013
OOC: Alright. Oh, and since this involves magic, are there any ususual or mythical creatures? (I'd expect there to be very few)
#17 Posted: 04:52:00 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Well, I wasn't really planning on any mythical creatures, but I guess I could weave that in if you guys wished for it. No one can be a mythical creature or have an encounter with one though. Haha, sorry.
---
#18 Posted: 22:27:35 26/03/2013
OOC: No, it's understandable. I actually think the RP is fine without them. I was just curious.
#19 Posted: 22:53:19 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Okay, let's start.

After our last battle, the remnant survivors scattered and then regrouped in an old underground catacomb below what used to be the capital of Cildea. Everyone was tired, hungry, some were wounded and needed treating. Ration meals were being currently distributed by Ketse. Ket had an arrow wound in his chest from that last battle, and it supposedly had poked a small hole in his lungs. He was finding it harder to breathe than before but still manageable.
---
#20 Posted: 22:24:05 28/03/2013
"Cildea..."
It was but one word he had heard whispered among gossips at the marketplace, but Spec was sure the rumours were true. The army of peace, thought to be defeated, congregating somewhere.
Artie was less than pleased.
"Even if they are out here, they fight for PEACE. They aren't going to help you snub the Slyven Song army," he preached, cleaning his lenses and adjusting his robes in the reflection of Spec's armor.
Spec just chuckled.
"Art, they don't know me or my intentions. Besides, you know I care about peace... just... not as much as getting the better of Slyven Song," he replied haughtily.
Artie shook his head and sighed, continuing to follow Spec, neither of them knowing how close they really were to finding Cildea.
#21 Posted: 05:48:52 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Cildea's gone!" An older fellow raised his voice above the rest of the crowd. "She's done for. Wiped off the face of the earth. The rest of 'em are probably already gutted or slaved. It's only a matter of time when the others fall too!" He rambled on. People in the marketplace more or less agreed to this statement.
---
#22 Posted: 07:07:52 29/03/2013
OOC: I'm changing Thlaya's name to Thlayla.

Spec shook his head and moved on, out of the village and into the wilderness, Artie following in a huff. As they moved deeper into the forest, the noise of the town dissapeared, and there was only the chirping of birds. Unknown to them, the two had gained a follower. Thlayla walked silently, several yards behind them. Artie leaned toward Spec and whispered.
"That girl is making me nervous. Should we try to confront her?"
Spec shook his head.
"Nah, if she was a threat she wouldn't be following us openly. Just let her continue, it could get interesting."
#23 Posted: 23:37:23 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ketse sighed, he desperately needed a break from all of this....but nevertheless he had to continue. Keeping everything together was such tiring work. Soldiers leftover had already given up, or given in to despair. The mood was very grim. Votoh should be getting supplies right now.....

Indeed, a tall lanky fellow travelled through the marketplace. He was the least injured and so would be the least suspicious as he slipped through enemy lines and went over to get supplies from the small villages around.
---
#24 Posted: 23:36:26 30/03/2013
Spec and Artie continued their journey, unknowingly coming closer and closer to the hiding place of the supposedly dying army. After awhile, they decided to rest. As Artie lit a fire and Spec pulled up a two logs to sit on, their odd follower continue to approach until she was eventually standing directly above them.
"I'm Thlayla," she said.
Spec looked up from his log and raised one eyebrow. "I'm Spec, why are you following us?"
"I dunno," Thlayla answered, sitting right down on the ground in front of the fire.
"She's obviously a crazy forest hermit," Artie interruped, nursing his small fever. "Just let her stay."
Spec rolled his eyes as Thlayla, who didn't seem intent on leaving either way, made herself comfortable.
#25 Posted: 05:28:12 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Voto was carrying a large stack of supplies ranging from food and water to stones and survival material. He passed by Spec, Artie, and Thlalya, but accidentally tripped and fell down, his supplies crashing down with him.
---
#26 Posted: 05:58:41 31/03/2013
Spec looked over his shoulder to see Voto. Artie looked to him, then at the man lying on the ground, and Spec sighed, taking the hint.
"Someone else I have to stop what I'm doing and help," he mumbled, slowly gathering Voto's supplied from the ground before helping him to his feet.
Thlayla, who was chewing on a blade of grass, looked over.
"Oh, good!" She exclaimed cheerfully. "More people!"
#27 Posted: 05:39:58 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Votoh nodded, smiling with somewhat of a disfigured half-grin. "Thank you....thank you...." He said in a quiet but sincere voice. He gathered up the stuff.
---
#28 Posted: 01:56:12 02/04/2013
Spec handed his supplied to him, sitting back down on the log and waiting for Votoh to continue along his way. Thlayla looked disheartened that Votoh wasn't staying to talk, but she did not protest. Artie tended to his reading, caring little either way now that Spec and lent Votoh his strength.

OOC: Do the others know the RP has started?
#29 Posted: 17:02:28 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: well, I did say lets start. Hrmm...I should probably PM them....
---
#30 Posted: 00:10:51 03/04/2013
OOC: I do know it's started, but sometimes I take a while to think about how to start.
---
#31 Posted: 01:07:39 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Votoh grunted, lifting the stuff up, then looked back at Spec and Thlayla. ".......so, where are you youngsters headed off to?" He asked, just to make small talk.
---
#32 Posted: 03:44:30 06/04/2013
"Nowhere in particular, sir," Spec lied. "We're just out-"
"My apprentice and I were out hunting," Artie interrupted. "The girl is a hermit who started tagging along. We decided to set up camp for the night."
"I'm Thlayla," Thlayla said cordially.
#33 Posted: 15:31:09 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
He nodded slowly. "Do you know if you'll be going past this road down to the Fayle River?" Votoh asked putting his stuff down.
---
#34 Posted: 22:33:34 08/04/2013
Artie and Spec looked at one another, with Thlayla still delightfully oblivious. After a few minutes of cryptic visual dialogue, they came to an unseen agreement about the suspicious-sounding stranger.
"We are not planning on it," Artie answered, "but we may make a trip down if you are hinting that you need assistance. Provided that you could handle our visitor," he said, motioning toward Thlayla.
#35 Posted: 05:33:43 13/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, it is safer to travel in groups." Votoh told them. "After all, with everyone fighting, rogues and bandits have been popping up all over the place." He looked at them sincerely. "Would you...allow this older fellow to travel with you for the time being? I really must deliver these supplies, but highwaymen are so frequent these days and I....." He pleaded.
---
#36 Posted: 05:27:38 15/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted. Welcome.
---
#37 Posted: 00:07:39 16/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ketse was tiring himself out by restlessly doing whatever he could to help. He walked a bit doggedly over to where Krystal was. "How are they, Kryst?" He asked softly.
---
#38 Posted: 00:33:22 16/04/2013
Artie gave Spec his "guilt trip" gaze again, urging him to agree to help Votoh. However, before he could reluctantly offer his help, Thlayla was glad to speak for the whole group.
"That sounds fun! We'll help you for sure!" With that, she began skipping off just slightly ahead of the group.
Spec turned to Artie, a snarky smile on his face. "Not the largest vocabulary, eh Art?"
Artie shook his head. "She's probably never been taught to read or write. Tch! Hermits. They shouldn't be allowed to raise children."
#39 Posted: 05:00:50 16/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ketse nodded and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. You're doing great. Not even the finest healers in Cildea could've done better." He gave a brief smile, yet looked quite weary himself. "Hmm....has anyone seen Votoh? He ought to be back by now with the rest of supplies. Most of the soldiers merely shook their heads despondantly.

Votoh smiled. "Thank you all." He smiled happily at them. "Well, you can never know everything in the world, so we just make do with what we do know." Votoh merely stated.
---
#40 Posted: 02:17:35 29/04/2013
Artie nodded, half-understandingly but also with an enigmatic flair. "Yes, you never can know..."
Spec nodded coolly at Artie while Thlayla, who didn't seem offended, but merely roused to memory at the mention of her raising, began to speak.
"Mum and dad said we didn't need all that civilization stuff. It was just all war and money. She said we should all just share the forest together and not have cities and holds and stuff confining us."
At this, Spec tried to stifle laughter while Artie glared him down.
Thlayla finished her speel.
"That was just stuff she said, though. I don't really have thoughts to think about stuff. Too busy gathering since mom and dad aren't around to help anymore."
#41 Posted: 22:19:04 02/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes...war affects all of us." He sighed. "Still, I'm not sure who I'd want to win. It all seems like every way it turns out bad." He sighed sadly. Votoh massaged his shoulder with his other hand, probably from an old injury.
---
#42 Posted: 22:55:40 06/05/2013
Spec shook his head, thinking to himself. "I know who I want to lose..."
Artie just nodded in an understanding matter, shaking his head as if sharing in Votoh's sorrow for a minute. Thlayla followed the three, face red, as if realizing for the first time the possibility that she could have said something offensive.
#43 Posted: 05:31:03 07/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Votoh yawned. "Well, night already.... I'll take the first watch then. You youngun's get some rest now. I'll wake Artie when it's his turn." He volunteered. Votoh shifted his position and then went out.
---
#44 Posted: 01:40:34 13/05/2013
Thlayla took a seat on the ground, eventually laying against Spec, who groaned as he reluctantly allowed her to fall asleep. Artie chuckled as he lied down and closed his eyes. Knowing full well that Artie had no intention of genuinely falling asleep, Spec continued to sit up, vigilantly eyeing Votoh.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me