Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I need help with dragons!
Page 1 of 1
I need help with dragons! [CLOSED]
Chicken Fodder
#1 Posted: 05:57:43 30/01/2007
Well I love spyro and that, but I know nothing about all the types of dragons, I've heard the names and such, but what is the difference between a dragon elder and guardian? Which is better? Are all the dragons in SPyro 1 elders? I must know, also I need to know more abouit the sea dragon! PLEASE HELP ME!
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#2 Posted: 11:26:02 30/01/2007
Okay, I'll pop in to help.

The difference between a regular dragon and an elder dragon is that a regular dragon is young. But an elder dragon is older and retired.

And that's all I can come up with now...
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Chicken Fodder
#3 Posted: 20:39:46 30/01/2007
So all the dragons in Spyro 1 are elders?
#4 Posted: 21:00:06 30/01/2007
That is a very hard question since I never played it... Well, in my guess, yes they are.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#5 Posted: 16:25:01 31/01/2007
They aren't really elders in a sense, they are just older dragons in STD. Elder dragons teach Spyro new abilties like pole swing and double jump. Guardian dragons teach Spyro new breaths in ANB.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#6 Posted: 22:54:42 31/01/2007
That is true...
---
Chicken Fodder
#7 Posted: 23:01:21 31/01/2007
Oh, I see
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#8 Posted: 00:12:00 01/02/2007
The Council of Elders are senior dragons who have taught themselves more about magic than the normal dragon villagers, their role is to govern the Dragon Realms and they have been doing so for thousands of years (Year of the Dragon kinda disagrees with this point but it is possible that both the Dragon Realms and Forgotten Worlds were inhabited at the same time when they were all banished by the Sorceress 1000 years ago). Most of the dragons from Spyro the Dragon were probably just villagers but a few were Elders.

Dragon Guardians appear to be dragons that are skilled in certain abilities and they seem to possibly be in charge of the dragon armies. They also seem to be in charge of guarding the dragon eggs. Note that it's probably likely that the Guardians are the new equivalent of the Elders of the first continuity and that they don't exist together.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Chicken Fodder
#9 Posted: 05:12:36 01/02/2007
Thankyou SO much, I really wanted to know. So the elders are tomas, cho lei, sensei, titan, magnus and astor?
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#10 Posted: 19:43:08 01/02/2007
Yep!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Chicken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1359
#11 Posted: 23:27:02 06/02/2007
YAY I love dragons now!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me