Page 1 of 1
Terrafin PvP Downgrade? [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 10:40:42 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
(Moved to the Giants forum)
While playing Skylanders Giants (Wii), with a first timer (to Skylanders, otherwise a veteran gamer who can beat anything), I noticed something.
He chose Eruptor, I chose S1 Terrafin (both max upgraded, on Eruption and Digging paths), and we chose Slime Pipe (big mistake, it's so slippery at points it can be hard to avoid eruptions). Expecting to pwn him, I took a dive underground and headed towards him. Imagine my shock (and defeat) when, once he erupted, the Lava actually pulled Terrafin out of the ground, where he promptly took damage. Eruptor is near-unapproachable as it is, and without the ability to go under him to damage him, I quickly lost (homing mini-sharks are overrated). Anyone else experienced this? Did the Beings of Avarice (Activision, that's my new pet name for them) put this in on purpose, so that Terrafin wouldn't be overpowered? I haven't tested it in other arenas, btw.
So what are your thoughts?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#2 Posted: 21:52:15 18/03/2013
I dunno. Try using different arenas as some arenas can effect attacks.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#3 Posted: 10:27:19 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Anyone else experience this?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4 Posted: 12:12:35 19/03/2013
Well......Erupter is nerfed on the PS3 and X-box and not on wii so maby he did more damage than your use to or The Brokin terrafin got nerfed
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#5 Posted: 13:14:38 19/03/2013
^there is no nerfing on consoles with the Giants game. There all made equal now.
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#6 Posted: 03:43:39 20/03/2013
eh, sounds good to me, eruptor needed something.

if you're going down the brawler path his uppercut combo would be able to dash hit him to knock out his eruption so you can continue with other attacks.
#7 Posted: 06:34:29 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
But the eruption goes so darn fast! Heck, barely any of my melee characters could land an attack. But anyway, if you want a fair fight with a little kid, you play with a melee, and give them an eruptor with max upgrade path and level.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me