Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Dragonborn (Skyrim RP) [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 08:24:08 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey guys this is everyone's favorite Primal Dragon here bring you yet another RP (hopefully this is better than my last one >.>) This time its about Skyrim! for those of you who don't know what Skyrim is its a game, Anyways lets get to the rules and crap.

Rules

1. Your character may have up to three shouts (that means they may have three different shouts that are max out) Unless you are Dragonborn (I will get to that later)
2. There may only be up to five Dragonborn characters (not including the main character of course) (You have to ask permission to be Dragonborn)
3. No Godmoding
4. You can't kill another person character without permission
5. You must have the same spells and abilities that are within the game
6. No Bullying
7. Have fun

Now for the character sheet

Name:
Race:
Class: (Mage, Warrior, Assassin, Thief, ect.)
Faction: (The College of Winterhold, The Companions, The Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves guild, ect.)
Weapons:
appeals:
Shouts: (Dragonborn will learn all the shouts while everyone else may have only three shouts)
Story: (This is optional (like in all my other RPs) You don't have to put this one in if you don't want to because I encourage you guys to tell your character's story through RP smilie)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the Story is quite obverse isn't it, Dragons are back, Skyrim is under the Civil War, The Nords have a hatred for magic and elves, ect. But the only thing that is different is that there are six Dragonborns instead of one. (I felt lazy ok! DX Who wants to type the whole thing out anyways! I JUST WANT TO GET TO THE RP!!! (lol smilie))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here is my character

Name: Sky
Race: Nord
Class: Mage
Faction: College of Winterhold
Weapons: Staff of Chain Lightning, Inferno's Peak (a Daedric dagger that has been upgraded to Legendary and enchanted with Fire and aborsb Magicka enchantments) Winter's Breath (a Daedric Bow that's been upgraded to Legendary with both Frost and Aborsb Magicka enchantments)
Appeal: Arch-Mage's Robes with Savos Aren's Amulet, a Ring of Major Desrcution, and the Morokei mask.
Shouts: All (he will learn some of them in the RP)
Story: Sky wasn't raise in Skyrim his parents abandon him in Morrowind. His parents taught him about magic and soon he discover that he was very talented with magic. He set off to Skyrim to find his real parents but ended up as Dragonborn instead.

List of Dragonborn

1. Sky
2. Virana
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:46:46 19/03/2013 by Sky the Dragon
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#2 Posted: 10:53:10 18/03/2013
OOC: I'll join after school!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#3 Posted: 02:18:36 19/03/2013
OOC: I'll join later and can I be a Dragonborn?
#4 Posted: 03:04:54 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sure but you have to create a character first (or at least tell me his/her name) before I can add you to the list
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#5 Posted: 09:35:45 19/03/2013
OOC: I'll join tonight. I promice I will.
---
#6 Posted: 10:29:41 19/03/2013
OOC: well, yeah...

Name: Virana
Race: Altmer
Class: Mage
Faction: Thalmor
Weapons: Two daggers of thunderbolts
Appearal: full set of Thalmor robes and appearal.
Shouts: Unrelenting force. Ice form (First word). Drain vitality.
Story: She came to Skyrim by ship. She's a Thalmor Justiciar. She hates every other race, especially Nords and Dunmer, she tolerates Khajiit and Bosmer.
#7 Posted: 10:52:48 19/03/2013
OOC: Here's my Character sheet.
Name: Connor
Race: Dark Elf
Faction: The Theives Guild
CLass: Theif
Weapons: Two elvish daggers
Apparal: A full set fo deddrac armor
Shouts: Dragon rend, Unrelenting force, Drain vitality
Sttory: Connor joined The Theives Guild, because he's great at pickpocketing people.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:54:54 19/03/2013 by papa123
#8 Posted: 22:49:20 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Both Accepted! smilie
---
#9 Posted: 23:12:51 19/03/2013
OOC: Yay! When do we begin?
---
#10 Posted: 23:17:57 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Right now if you want
---
#11 Posted: 23:22:14 19/03/2013
OOC: Yes please.
Connor was walking around the Theive's Guild.
---
#12 Posted: 23:46:37 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Two theives were talking about a Dragonborn in Winterhold and how he caught one of the members trying to steal a ruby from the Jarl
---
#13 Posted: 01:37:52 20/03/2013
Virana walked through the plaza in Riften. She loathed passing through the skeeverhole of a miserable excuse for a city, but she had to keep an eye on this Stormcloak owned city, it was crawling with Talos worshippers. She stayed on her guard, she knew there were theives in this city, damn Nords, can't keep their city clean of scum. If she saw a theif creeping up on her he'd be floating in the filthy canal.
#14 Posted: 02:49:12 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: Wow Whiterun change alot....Or maybe I'm just in the wrong hold.....Again T__T
---
#15 Posted: 10:37:18 20/03/2013
Virana walked past a begger.
"A coin or two, milady?" Asked the begger.
Virana stopped, twitching her nose at the man's odor. She looked at him, then she spotted his bucket. It had two Septims in it. She smiled and crouched down, collecting and pocketing the man's Septims. She stood up. "It was so kind of you to give me this generous donation. Now go back to the sewers with the rest of the vermin! Unless... You want one of your coins back... As well as a hunk of bread." She said, taking out a Septim as well as a piece of bread.
The man looked at them, wantingly.
"All you have to do is tell me who here worships Talos." Virana said.
"Nura Snow-Shod. She not only worships Talos, she's a priestess. She's right here in the city, usually by the statue of Talos right behind the temple." The begger answered.
"Good, you've earned your reward." Virana said as she tossed the bread and gold over her shoulder and into the canal. "They'll all yours, all you have to do now is go get them." She said.
The begger ran down to the water.
Virana shook her head, then she proceeded toward the temple.
#16 Posted: 20:04:18 20/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: *sees Virana* Hey! *runs toward her*
---
#17 Posted: 23:11:59 20/03/2013
Virana ignored the annoying Nordic voice that was yelling. The Nords always yell, like bears trying to get their point across by roaring. Barbarians.
#18 Posted: 00:52:27 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sky doesn't have a bread he's 14 years old

Sky: *stands in front of Virana* Greez....I thought I never catch up with you...Anyways can you help me I'm kinda lost I'm new here in Skyrim smilie; *nervously laughs*
---
#19 Posted: 01:51:07 21/03/2013
OOC: I never said anything about a beard.

"No, get out of my way you disgusting human! I've got business to attend to and you are interfering with Thalmor business." Virana said as she walked past the young Nord, she pushed past him a bit.
#20 Posted: 01:54:55 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: The Tal-what?
---
#21 Posted: 01:59:49 21/03/2013
OOC: You play Skyrim and you've never heard about the Thalmor, the Aldmeri Dominion, the winners of the Great war? Look it up on Google, they'll explain it.
#22 Posted: 02:43:58 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I know what the Talmor is but Sky isn't from Skyrim and he doesn't know about the Talmor, the War, the war between the Stormcloaks and the Empire, or the Nords hate magic
---
#23 Posted: 10:23:06 21/03/2013
OOC: oh, I'm sorry. I thought you said "OOC: the tal what?" not "Sky: the tal what?" I'm visually impaired and it's hard for me to see. Oh and writing in script is not an efficient way to RP. I was a script writer too, and I found out it looks ugly and unprofessional. You're capable of writing normally, right?

Virana stopped and turned her head to look down at the puny human before her. "You don't know who the great Thalmor are? The Aldmeri Dominion, the faction of High Elves who won the Great War against the Empire of Cyrodiil and brought the Emperer to his knees? I'm sure all of Tamriel knows about it. I'm sure they've even heard of it in whatever dank cave you just crawled out of."
#24 Posted: 19:47:51 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: You don't know the half of it lol smilie...anyways I've always RP like this (Because I usually RP in a Chat Box) I find it much easier to RP like this and pulse I can reply a lot quicker than I would if I write this out normally and pulse I can't use smilies to give my character my character a..mmm lets say funny appears when the time calls for it

Sky: The Empire? The Great War? What are you talking about?
---
#25 Posted: 21:40:09 21/03/2013
Connor looked at Sky and Virana from a far off distance.
---
#26 Posted: 23:36:48 21/03/2013
"Were you raised by trolls or something? The Great war between the superior Altmer and the puny humans... I wasn't born yet, but my parents were in that war and they told me all about it, by the end of it the Altmer won and we have Skyrim under our control. We forced the Emperer to sign the White-Gold Concordat, banning the worship of a man as well as bringing an end to the war."
#27 Posted: 01:23:51 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: Sorry...I was raise in on a island that was near Morrowind to tell the truth this is the first time I ever left the island after my foster parents told me that tell found me on in a abandon boat that had drift to shore I came to see if I can find out who my real parents are
---
#28 Posted: 10:22:36 22/03/2013
"So, you were raised by Dark Elves and you came here to find Nords. There are a lot of stupid Nords here, they're mostly dead for their heresy, about to be dead by fighting this futile war or imprisoned."

OOC: Is English your first language.
#29 Posted: 11:17:49 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah why you ask?

Sky: *shrugs* I don't know what's going on around here so I can't really say anything about that
---
#30 Posted: 12:44:09 22/03/2013
"Hmm, ignorance is bliss. Answer this question, human, do you know who Talos is?" Virana asked, starring hard at the Nord.

OOC: Answer this question, how old are you? A kid, preteen, teen?
#31 Posted: 19:57:47 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I'm 17 why are you asking??

Sky: Talos? Hmmm.....I've heard many people saying his name before and I've read a couple of books about him but no I don't really know about him All I know is that he used to be a emperor and when he die some thought he became a god, but then I've read a book saying that they made a mistake by doing that. I've also know that some people believe that he really is a god and others don't think so.....Before you ask no I don't believe he is a god but I also don't think he was just another human I don't know what to think my opinon may change if I ever find more evidence on that matter. And if you are going to ask if I worship him the answer is no I don't really worship any god really...I like to keep a open mind about things and not let personal connections like religious make my decisions I try to see from other people's views and try to see what is fair and whats not
---
#32 Posted: 21:17:55 22/03/2013
OOC: I just am confused why you write like that. Misspell simple words, nor use grammar correctly.

"If you're smart you'll keep a closed mind about worshipping Talos, Nord. Luckily you don't seem as stupid as some of these other humans here."
#33 Posted: 22:41:42 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I have Autism

Sky: Eh...Anyways can you help me I got kinda lost smilie; I went to the College up in Winterhold and now I'm trying to get back to Whiterun
---
#34 Posted: 02:24:33 23/03/2013
OOC: Oh... Well, keep reading and writing you can get better.

"I'd rather do a million other things than help you. Out of my way, boy!" Virana said as she pushed the Nord out of the way and continued on towards the temple.
#35 Posted: 04:57:08 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: I've been writing books for over 4 to 5 years now

Sky: Oof...>:/ Hey why did you do that for!?
---
#36 Posted: 11:49:25 23/03/2013
OOC:Really? Cool! I'm a writer too.

"Because I could!" Virana said.
#37 Posted: 19:23:30 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Cool!

Sky: >:/ *casts the Sparks spell at her*
---
#38 Posted: 22:13:37 23/03/2013
OOC: Do you post your stories here?

Virana screamed in pain. She ran to the side, but not very quickly since she was in pain. She turned her head towards him and shouted. "GAAN LAH HAAS!"
#39 Posted: 22:21:34 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Some of them

Sky: Tiid Kio Ul! *time began to slow allowing Sky to dodge Virana's Drain Vitality shout*
---
#40 Posted: 22:45:40 23/03/2013
Virana kept running and shot a few lightning bolts at Sky with one hand and cast a healing spell on herself with the other.
#41 Posted: 22:54:43 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky:You really to Chill *dual cast Ice Storm* Out!
---
#42 Posted: 02:33:25 24/03/2013
Virana dodged but she fell over the railing and into the canal.
#43 Posted: 05:03:48 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: Oh-no *runs to the rail and looks over it*
---
#44 Posted: 11:44:37 24/03/2013
"Stop! In the name of the Jarl." A Riften guard yelled while running toward Sky.
#45 Posted: 11:52:36 24/03/2013
"Stop!" Connor said to Sky. "A guard is chasing you!"
---
#46 Posted: 23:53:40 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: *trying to find Virana* *thinks* Man that elf overreacted to my Spark spell I barely even put any energy behind it...Where is she? I hope she isn't unconscious under the water*thinks*
---
#47 Posted: 00:52:06 25/03/2013
OOC: you also hit her with a dual cast ice storm.

"Surrender, Nord. You have committed crimes against Skyrim!" Said a guard as he stopped in front of Sky with a sword drawn.

Virana emerged from the water. She spat filthy water out of her mouth as she took a few deep breaths to get air into her lungs. She looked up at where Sky was. "You're ****ing dead, Nord! Do you hear me!?"
#48 Posted: 01:15:28 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah but in self defense because she cast Lightning Bolt spells at him

Sky: What?! Why aren't arresting that Elf she's the one who started it
---
#49 Posted: 02:06:18 25/03/2013
"Says you, all we saw was you attack her." Said the guard.

Virana got out of the water, she was soaking wet, cold and wounded. She started to walk up the stairs. She kept her eyes on Sky, glaring daggers at him. She had her hand on her Elven dagger. She was considering to plung it into Sky's chest.
#50 Posted: 02:13:12 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sky: Don't you see all those burn marks on the walls! Those came from her Lightning Bolt Spell I used an Frost Spell
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me