Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
~The OFFICIAL Mary-Sue Topic ~ [CLOSED]
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#1 Posted: 19:08:05 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Mary-Sues.... We all hate them. But in this topic you can post some of your characters and people cab critique them. A mary sue is a perfect cliche character that is no fun.

Here is an example of a Mary sue.

Name: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde

Species: ½Demon ½Human ½Ice witch ½Fire Goddess ½Fairy ½Nymph ½Wizard ½ Earth mage

Appearance: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde has a small petite statute, with firm plump D cups. Even though she is very very skinny, she is the best fighter in the world. She has one eye that is like a snakes and the other eye is pure white and if you look at it u die. She has long beautiful hair that everyone loves.

Powers: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde can control all four elements at will. She can also control plants and talk to them. She can talk to animals and all animals are her friend. She can transform into a vampire werewolf when she wants, and can also turn into a fire demon. She can use her immense beauty to control people. She also knows every type of martial arts that she learned when she was a baby. she can also summon a fire sword that helps her fight.

Personally: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde is the nicest person you would ever meet. She loves every living thing. But if someone is mean her eyes glow and she gets REALLY REALLY mad! So dun be mean by her. She was chosen too save the world even before she existed.

Other: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde can also move the sun if she wants.

Story: Icyyndra-Everthoryn Blyyde was really sick with a cold and she almost died.. She is a queen and rules her kingdom because she also,can move castles into the sky.

So if you need help determining if your character is a Mary Sue, come here! You can also critique other characters to help, and make sure to put your characters in spoilers.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#2 Posted: 20:00:03 17/03/2013
What's a Mary Sue?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3 Posted: 21:03:46 17/03/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
What's a Mary Sue?

Its were your character is SOOOOO perfect without any flaws and very unbelievable
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 23:48:18 17/03/2013
Oh.... I get it.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#5 Posted: 00:02:40 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Papa needs help with this.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#6 Posted: 04:03:33 18/03/2013
I've seen these from inexperienced roleplayers a lot. Some times the character sheet checks out fine, but it's later on in the RP that their character starts doing Sue-ish things that were either not in the initial info, or grossly overexaggerated versions of what they originally listed as their character's ability.

I have a bad habit of creating anti-sues, or characters that are useless to the plot. I'm a emotional person, and I tend to focus on those aspects when writing stories, so often I reflect that in my characters and create a character that provides for an element of drama, but is physically useless. (An example of these would be a fragile, weak character in a war or action RP.)
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#7 Posted: 10:51:26 18/03/2013
Stop talking bad about my characters!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#8 Posted: 20:42:03 18/03/2013
How are papa's characters Mary-Sues?
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#9 Posted: 21:13:09 18/03/2013
I know. They are fine.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#10 Posted: 21:21:02 18/03/2013
Well I bet there are plenty of papas that aren't (a combination of Gary Stus And imperfects. )
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me