Page 1 of 1
How to beat Steam in TLOS:ANB [CLOSED]
tye-dye dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1459
#1 Posted: 17:47:44 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
At any time before you battle steam, upgrade your Earth breath attack to it's max.

When you are battling Steam, stand by the wall that you want to lure him to and wait until he has just turned the corner to the track that you are on and then jump of where you are out of danger of being squashed. Steam will crash into the wall. Jump up on the track behind him, and press and hold square to attack him with your Earth breath. As he is moving away, chase after him, still holding square until he moves on. Stand by your wall again and do the whole thing all over again (making sure that Steam is not behind you) until he dies.

Warning: As Steam loses health, he will get faster and will spurt flame out of his wheels.

Something to keep in mind: When Steam is down to red, knock 50% of his health off, get a small distance in front of him, and then, if you are able to, Fury him (still on Earth), because if you don't, all of your fury power will go to waste because of the flying bit next (you lose all of your fury power here).

If you want to see this in action, do it how I said, make your own video of it, post it onto YouTube, make a link for it on here, and take all the credit for it.
tye-dye dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1459
#2 Posted: 17:57:22 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Does all of the above make sence? I don't know how to put things on to YouTube, and I don't understand how to make links for it, so at least when you get all the fame and glory, or whatever, please mention Tye-dye dragon somewhere in your thanks.

Foe example: You have just recieved all this "this is very helpful, thankyou"'s and "you are a bril walkthrough writer"'s, and you reply: "Thanks, but I could not have done it without Tye-dye Dragon." or "It was Tye-dye dragon who really did it" Then I would appreciate it loads. Is that clear?

P.S. I am only joking! Hee Hee Hee!
Last edited at 18:08:32 08/08/2008 by tye-dye dragon
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#3 Posted: 19:22:42 08/08/2008
yeah
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#4 Posted: 13:39:12 12/08/2008
I just hit him like crazy!!!
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me