Forum

Poll

13 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Sonic The Swap Force (sonic and spyro RP)
Page 1 of 1
Sonic The Swap Force (sonic and spyro RP) [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 03:05:12 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Good Story
Rings you gotta love them WHEN THEY DONT TRY TO KILL! Spyro and Sonic were rivals now they must join forces to save them
Evil Story
Eggman is evil Well DUR! then BOOM a ring sucked him up then He met K A O S so they joined forces to enslave mobius and Skylands
Sheet
Name:
Powers:
Side: (Good evil Or Side Swaper)
Base: (Look in Importance for info)
Planet:
Backstory:
Personalaty:
DNA: (again look in Importance)
Stage: (Look in OH JUST LOOK)
Importance
Bases
Daquintatory Good
Destrustienary Evil
DNA
Phsic Or Special Or reg
Stage
1 Beginer 3 fights
2 Starter 4
3 Bronze (Only 3) 10
4 Eporanary 13
5 Fighter 14
6 Learner 15
7: Silver (only 2) 20
8 Gradulation 25
9 Grand 29
10 Gold (ONLY ME) 30
Log
Silver Bash Pop Fizz 3.15.13
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 04:30:23 16/03/2013
are fan characters aloud?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:15:52 16/03/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#3 Posted: 12:29:25 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes just no Mary or Gary Sues
---
#4 Posted: 07:21:42 17/03/2013
Name: ayumu
Powers: power over fire, very acute senses, strong aikido moves
Side: good
Base: daquintatory good
Planet: mobius
Backstory: throughout her life, ayumu has always been badly bullied and ignored. Then one day, she ran away, and stayed that way for about a week. When she came back, everything she knew was gone, and her parents were dead. Her sister, gave her a letter that they left, which came with a purple amulet. It said they knew that something like this might happen, and left the amulet for ayumu. Now she is a traveling cat, hoping to find the killer, and friendship
Personality: honest, loyal, stubborn, moody. Intelligent. She can have moments of insanity at some points.
DNA: don't understand
Stage: silver

Name: yurei
Powers: power over darkness, can jump very far
Side: side swapper
Base: switches
Planet: mobius
Backstory: she carries some of the same DNA as ayumu, so she had the same parent (father) as ayumu. She grew up an loner, and eventually, she killed her parent (mother). She explores as a treasure hunter, and occasionally a hunter. She has knowledge about any famous treasures, from any books she has stolen. Currently, she has her eyes on Ayumu's amulet, telling her it has more power than she realises. Only herself knows there is a connection between her and ayumu
Personality: mischievous and calm, she has the intelligence and stubbornness of ayumu, but her stubbornness is two times worse.
DNA: .......
Stage: graduation

Can you add a bit more discription about the base, DNA thing, and the stages? I don't exactly fully understand them
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#5 Posted: 12:18:11 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
aCCEPTED
---
#6 Posted: 23:50:40 17/03/2013
You sure anyone else is going to join this, but thanks
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me