Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
two kinds RP [CLOSED]
pinstar Green Sparx Gems: 171
#1 Posted: 05:18:59 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
read the comic to get an idea of what this rp is about http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php?pageid=3
18 spots are available
all you need to join is copy the Character you want fron this list and past it in the rp (only one of each Character)http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php?pageid=4
stufe witein in () also meen OOC:
i will keep the list up to date with whos who
pinstar is Trace Legacy
Vikky J is Flora of the Rainforest Tiger Tribe
whirlwind fan is Raine
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:23:34 23/03/2013 by pinstar
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#2 Posted: 01:41:29 23/03/2013
Flora of the Rainforest Tiger Tribe

Species: Tiger Keidran
Languages: Keidran, Human
Personality: Flora is outgoing and strong-willed, but also a romantic. Since childhood her dreams have been of finding a "true love."

Flora was born in the southern rainforests of her tribe. However, at the age of three her home was attacked by slave traders. Her parents were killed and she was sold into slavery. Flora was lucky enough to be purchased by a friendly human family, who treated her more like a daughter then a slave. Thus, Flora recalls her days of slavery with an unusual fondness. She has no memory of the day her tribe was attacked.

Flora eventually was allowed by her human family to return to her people. Due of her knowledge of human nature and language, she was chosen to be a representative of the Tiger Clan and a marriage was arranged between her and a prince of the Wolf Clan. The arrangement fell through, though, when her caravan was attacked. She was saved from the human attackers by Trace, who had just recently lost his memories.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#3 Posted: 01:45:30 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: acepted
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#4 Posted: 01:46:17 23/03/2013
ooc: your comic is really good
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#5 Posted: 01:49:37 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
( thanks smilie)
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#6 Posted: 03:47:10 23/03/2013
who can I join as?? need Ideas?
#7 Posted: 03:50:19 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
(any from http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php?pageid=4 except trace and Flora )
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#8 Posted: 05:08:17 23/03/2013
(would this RP start from the beginning?)
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#9 Posted: 05:14:07 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
(i havent dicided what do you think will be better play the comic or branch of it?)
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#10 Posted: 05:38:17 23/03/2013
(if you play the comic, then it would cease to be an RP. It'd just be a script of mindlessly following text that someone could just read the comic and it'd be boring. If you branch off of it, you must keep your characters in personality, which you won't be able to because they're canon characters, and have to deal with the fact that it's an unfinished comic and you do not know all the features and facts of how this world ticks)
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#11 Posted: 05:47:07 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
(how about we continue from where it is now and make our rp a fan continuation of the story?)
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#12 Posted: 06:13:57 23/03/2013
Raine

Species: Human / Keidran

Personality: In Human form, Raine is a shy and slightly naive young girl. However, due to lack of experience as a Keidran, Raine can sometimes lose herself to the wild nature of her other form.

Raine is the daughter of the former Grand Templar. She was born under unusual and unnatural circumstances, and as a result possesses unpredictable magical power. The wild nature of her magic causes her to experience physical transformations between Keidran and Human forms. These transformations are usually kept in check by artifacts enchanted to suppress her magic. Throughout her life, Raine's mother has kept her Keidran form a secret from others in the Templar order, and even Raine herself. But as Raine matures, her bestial side becomes increasingly restless from years of suppression.
#13 Posted: 06:24:11 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
(acepted)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me