Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
my story [CLOSED]
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#1 Posted: 02:19:13 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't know if I'll get around to typing the rest of it but here is a teaser:

The dragons gathered around the Hatching Area. Only ten eggs had survived the last raid. They now waited anxiously for them to hatch. Maybe they, the young and strong, could prevent DuranArkus , the evil dragon that had been turned to crystal and shattered, from rising again. One egg started to crack and a few minutes later, a red and white dragon fell out. The mother stepped up. ‘ Hello.” she said. “I shall name you Dante.” Dante blinked and peeped. Firenze stood up. He was their leader. He taught the hatchlings their individual abilities. He bent down and scrutinized Dante. “Hmm. He looks like a...” The gathered dragons waited eagerly. ‘Fire dragon!” he proclaimed.. “We have a fire dragon.” The mother smiled and ushered out of the way. Another egg was hatching. It’s mother got up and stood by the small blue and yellow hatchling.” Electric dragon!” Firenze said. This was assured by the baby dragon hiccuping lighting.” Your name is Electra.” Her mother said. And so the hatching went on......
---
I is ded
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 20:44:26 09/08/2008
It's good so far, but yes, please do make more.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#3 Posted: 20:52:43 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok thanks i've written alot more i just haven't typed it yet smilie thanx for the input
---
I is ded
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me