Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Need suggestions for games I should play?
Page 1 of 1
Need suggestions for games I should play? [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 12:54:23 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
All I've ever played on the PS2 is Spyro and Kingdom Hearts 2....I need to play new games smilie What do you reccomend?

Edit: I have a PS3 now, so fire away with any suggestions with that! I'll definately get R&C smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:48:51 13/03/2013 by Jaggedstar
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6814
#2 Posted: 13:34:51 12/03/2013
I always recommend Ratchet & Clank games for the PS2. It's a platformer like Spyro combined with crazy weapons and gadgets.

The weapons really are the selling point of this game, throughout the series you will get to use all sorts of unique weapons: guns that turn your enemies into sheep, lava guns, bouncing bombs -- and so much more!

The characters are witty too so if you like comedy in your games too; that's another reason to try it.
DarkPr1nce Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#3 Posted: 15:35:57 12/03/2013
Final Fantasy X! That's a great game for the PS2. One of the best!
JetH7 Blue Sparx Gems: 827
#4 Posted: 17:38:21 12/03/2013
Yes, Final Fantasy is awesome. GET IT. smilie

I'd also pick up Jak and Daxter, Jak II and Jak 3. Some of, if not THE best games I've ever played.
---
I am the ghostly watermelon!!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#5 Posted: 21:18:18 12/03/2013
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 1 is not a bad game, don't bother with the sequels though, they're not as good in my opinion.
Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank are good franchises for the PS2 too.
Maybe you should try out Myst? Especially Myst III: Exile, they're like adventure, with puzzle orientated themes to it, but you need lots of patience for it, you really need to take the time to work things out in these sorts of games, video games similar to this are Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, Dracula: The Resurrection, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness, Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold and Egypt: The Heliopolis Prophecy. These games may be very hard to get, and Dracula, and Necronomicon are very dark games, but they do not include any sort of "bloody" violence or anything like that, they're just adventure games.

You may like Canis Canem Edit, I think in America, or in other countries apart from Europe, it's called Bully. It's an open world game, and the main character is named Jimmy Hopkins, and he attends school, and you basically do odd jobs for kids around the school, get up to no good, and it progresses from there. It's a bit different. (and comical at some points)

Definitely go for Jak and Daxter 1, Ratchet and Clank 1, and TY the Tasmanian Tiger 1, and have a try at one of the adventure games I listed there, you might think they're a bit unusual in terms of gameplay. And Bully is not a bad game too, if you like open world.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#6 Posted: 22:24:51 12/03/2013
I'd definitely get Ratchet and Clank.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#7 Posted: 22:32:38 12/03/2013
Any 'Crash Bandicoot' game.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#8 Posted: 00:31:17 13/03/2013
Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter and Okami.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me