Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shortchanged on energy?!?! [CLOSED]
hornedfrog Green Sparx Gems: 223
#1 Posted: 10:20:24 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Can someone (Advisor Orville, perhaps) explain why I don't receive the stated amount of energy when harvesting crops? For example, yesterday the element of the day was Undead which should deliver +638 energy (plus bonus of +64); however, when harvesting I was only rewarded with +425 base and +43 bonus. This seems to happen all the time...I don't know if it's a glitch or a canny way to exhaust coins for smaller return.

Any ideas?
berzerker Green Sparx Gems: 156
#2 Posted: 14:53:08 12/03/2013
Quote: hornedfrog
Can someone (Advisor Orville, perhaps) explain why I don't receive the stated amount of energy when harvesting crops? For example, yesterday the element of the day was Undead which should deliver +638 energy (plus bonus of +64); however, when harvesting I was only rewarded with +425 base and +43 bonus. This seems to happen all the time...I don't know if it's a glitch or a canny way to exhaust coins for smaller return.

Any ideas?

I think maybe the 638 + 64 would have been the harvest when planted on a Radiant Energy Field....normal energy fields should have only yielded 425 + 43. So unless you were only planting on Radiant Energy Fields, I don't think you were being shortchanged. Hope that makes sense.
hornedfrog Green Sparx Gems: 223
#3 Posted: 11:51:22 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks, berserker. You're correct...I have mixed Radiant and regular fields and I have always started with the Radiant when "planting", so saw the points earned table from that starting point.

Well spotted and thanks again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me