Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 1)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 1)

Autumn Plains Poll 12% (73)
Skelos Badlands Poll 10% (62)
Crystal Glacier Poll 8% (50)
Breeze Harbour Poll 7% (43)
Zephyr Poll 9% (58)
Scorch Poll 5% (33)
Never played Spyro 2 Poll 49% (308)
Favourite level in Autumn Plains? (Part 1)
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 18:55:30 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The second world of Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer/Ripto's Rage is none other than Autumn Plains, but with twelve levels it's too many to fit into one poll so it'll be split it across two weeks.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#2 Posted: 18:59:32 11/03/2013
Oh gosh, this is hard....
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#3 Posted: 19:00:01 11/03/2013
Breeze Harbour.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 19:09:50 11/03/2013
Always loved Zephyr, and the fact that you are a double agent between both the worlds!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#5 Posted: 19:16:53 11/03/2013
Zephyr. smilie
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#6 Posted: 19:19:17 11/03/2013
Never played.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 19:24:01 11/03/2013
Hard one.
I really didn't enjoy these levels much.
Hmmm
I choose Autum Plains.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#8 Posted: 19:33:22 11/03/2013
Autumn Plains was always my least favorite world.

I guess Breeze Harbor would be my favorite.

Trouble with the trolley, eh?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
haruhi97 Gold Sparx Gems: 2924
#9 Posted: 19:34:44 11/03/2013
My favourite is Breeze Harboursmilie
#10 Posted: 19:39:03 11/03/2013
I'll go with Autumn Plains
---
oh my god
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#11 Posted: 20:18:26 11/03/2013
I picked Autumn Plains but it's actually Fracture Hills(the only level in the game I like now besides Hurricos).
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#12 Posted: 20:51:09 11/03/2013
I voted for Skelos Badlands. I just find odd that why is Scorch in part 1 set of levels. I would have put it in the second part because there is actually 4 playable actual adventure levels and one speedway before and after climing the ladders in Autumn Plains... just wondering.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#13 Posted: 20:52:26 11/03/2013
Part One -- Autumn Plains

and since there will be a

Part Two -- Shady Oasis or Metro Speedway
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#14 Posted: 20:58:30 11/03/2013
Quote: Radiance
Part One -- Autumn Plains

and since there will be a

Part Two -- Shady Oasis or Metro Speedway

Okay... thank's for clearing that up for me. smilie But still I don't consider these home worlds actual "real adventure" levels even though they are. Maybe it's the lack of enemies and actual goals in them.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#15 Posted: 20:59:00 11/03/2013
Magma Cone hasn't been forgotten, right?

But I personally love Autumn Plains. I used to act as if I was the king of a castle or something (I don't understand why it's called Autumn Plains because it's mostly made up of castles, Dragon Castles would be better).
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
jacobs Green Sparx Gems: 468
#16 Posted: 21:30:43 11/03/2013
like Scorch most
---
Common
SundayBikeCo.
Supra Shoes
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#17 Posted: 21:39:45 11/03/2013
Where's Magma Cone? D: Anyways, Breeze Harbor. The trolley and Breezebuilders. :3
---
BREATHE AIR.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#18 Posted: 21:49:51 11/03/2013
I'll have to say Zephyr is my favorite on the list, but Fracture Hills was my overall favorite level in Autumn Plains. Zephyr is comical, especially that quest with Private Romeo and Juliet. Searching for and herding the Cowleks was also fun.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#19 Posted: 21:54:50 11/03/2013
Of those levels, I'm going to give it to the Skelos Badlands. Zephyr and Breeze Harbour had some very frustrating elements to them. Crystal Glacier and Scorch were high in exploration but low in the platforming department. Skelos Badlands was the perfect mixture of fun and challenge and exploration and platforming. It also has awesome music. And I love the Skeleton Bones sidequest. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#20 Posted: 00:22:43 12/03/2013
I went with Zephyr.
I was never a huge fan of Skelos Badlands or Breeze Harbor but I still like them a lot (especially the latter for its swimming in air glitch).
---
but i love it all smooth
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#21 Posted: 00:28:27 12/03/2013
Crap...Why has no one played the good Spyro games? The actual games that led him to fame. The first three were the best, Skylanders is just a cheap 'spin-off' that could've been a game on its own without Spyro, The reboot was a terrible excuse to get money (Along with Skylanders) The first three were the best, they had an amazing feel to them, and I'm proud to own all three. Spyro 2 in my opinion is the best but that's debatable. In fact....I'm gonna go play Spyro 2 right now.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#22 Posted: 00:30:17 12/03/2013
Quote: lolwhut
Magma Cone hasn't been forgotten, right?

But I personally love Autumn Plains. I used to act as if I was the king of a castle or something (I don't understand why it's called Autumn Plains because it's mostly made up of castles, Dragon Castles would be better).

Cuz 'Autumn Castles' Would've sounded stupid.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
digiharrison Yellow Sparx Gems: 1523
#23 Posted: 02:08:45 12/03/2013
Breeze Harbor mainly for the music.
---
No matter the look, Spyro is always cool in my book.
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#24 Posted: 02:08:55 12/03/2013
I vote for Skelos Badlands I have had a lot of fun with that level hard as a kid but now no it's a little easy
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#25 Posted: 02:45:13 12/03/2013
Skelos Badlands.
I loved that skeleton dance! smilie
smilie
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#26 Posted: 06:57:05 12/03/2013
Crystal Glacier. THAT FREAKEN SNOW LEOPARD.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#27 Posted: 07:44:44 12/03/2013
I chose Zephyr whilst Skelos Badlands is a close second.
Zephyr feels like an open level, and has quite a big area to explore, the challenges you have to do in this one actually make you think about what you need to do. And yes, it is quite funny with the references.
With Skelos Badlands, I really like the atmosphere to it, and hearing the sound of the lava as you go pass it, it's really great. Looking for the bones to make the skeleton is quite fun. The challenge where you have to save the villagers can be a bit of a pain for me, so that's the reason why it's in second. The other levels are pretty good, but they're just as good as each other in this case, and not one of the other levels seems to stick out for me as much as Zephyr and the Badlands does.

My final verdict went to Zephyr just to make that one clear.

Well I guess Crystal Glacier sticks out a little, only because of George though, he's just as cute as Spyro, maybe even cuter.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:24 12/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#28 Posted: 10:49:21 12/03/2013
Come on!
Back to Skylanders after this.
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#29 Posted: 11:41:27 12/03/2013
Quote: ClayFace
Come on!

how about you wait until we are done with spyro 2 we have 2 or 3 more polls after this and the site got boring with the same polls about skylanders let classic spyro have ago we need a break from skylanders and there has been over 58 polls skylanders
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:45:14 12/03/2013 by ashleigh
SandraX Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#30 Posted: 14:07:45 12/03/2013
I'm not in that far in this game smilie I play it in my friend's house, because i don't have it. But I just love this game. It's so awesome!
---
Problem with the trolley, eh?
SandraX Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#31 Posted: 14:10:03 12/03/2013
Quote: Lunarz
Crap...Why has no one played the good Spyro games? The actual games that led him to fame. The first three were the best, Skylanders is just a cheap 'spin-off' that could've been a game on its own without Spyro, The reboot was a terrible excuse to get money (Along with Skylanders) The first three were the best, they had an amazing feel to them, and I'm proud to own all three. Spyro 2 in my opinion is the best but that's debatable. In fact....I'm gonna go play Spyro 2 right now.

I totally agree!
---
Problem with the trolley, eh?
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3779
#32 Posted: 15:45:06 12/03/2013
Breeze Harbour

Breeze builder guy: Trouble with the Troll-
Spyro: *burns him* No! No trouble!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#33 Posted: 16:01:38 12/03/2013
chill out man, skylanders ain't leaving.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#34 Posted: 18:14:49 12/03/2013
Autumn Plains Home
---
Bring the Fanta
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#35 Posted: 19:11:41 12/03/2013
Cyrestal Glacier
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#36 Posted: 19:24:50 12/03/2013
o_0 wow, that's a hard one.

Okay, I'll pick Zephyr because is a big level, I mean, It has a big area to explore and that brings some challenge if you want to collect gems, Also I found very funny the orb challenges in this level but specially I really love the OST ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#37 Posted: 23:04:36 12/03/2013
Come on!

no

no
NO.
---
BREATHE AIR.
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#38 Posted: 00:02:53 13/03/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Come on!

Dude, we have every right to have a normal Spyro poll as you do to a Skylanders poll. You've had plenty of them and some people here actually appreciate the originals that made Skylanders possible in the first place, so why can't we have a few Spyro polls for once? Is that really too hard to ask or would you rather have everyone else suffer under Skylanders' reign? This was originally a Spyro site after all and it's called a Spyro and Skylanders site, not a Skylanders and Spyro site. Spyro has always been the first priority of this site since it was created for it. Not hating on Skylanders since I enjoy it, but it's about some time the classic Spyro fans got some polls. Heck, I think we need some Legend polls as well. I think it's only fair that way.

Exactly, right?

Skylanders is a fun game and all, but it's time to back it up into the classics.

BEEP BEEP BACKING UP
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6520
#39 Posted: 01:48:08 13/03/2013
Crystal Glacier. Great memories. But I need to replay it again smilie.

Come on!

Dude, we have every right to have a normal Spyro poll as you do to a Skylanders poll. You've had plenty of them and some people here actually appreciate the originals that made Skylanders possible in the first place, so why can't we have a few Spyro polls for once? Is that really too hard to ask or would you rather have everyone else suffer under Skylanders' reign? This was originally a Spyro site after all and it's called a Spyro and Skylanders site, not a Skylanders and Spyro site. Spyro has always been the first priority of this site since it was created for it. Not hating on Skylanders since I enjoy it, but it's about some time the classic Spyro fans got some polls. Heck, I think we need some Legend polls as well. I think it's only fair that way.

Exactly, right?

Skylanders is a fun game and all, but it's time to back it up into the classics.

BEEP BEEP BACKING UP

@ClayFace. No. It's time to back to the classics. In addition, the other polls about Skylanders are open, go there and says everything you want.

@Sesshomaru75. Well said.

Too bad, I would have liked to have known those years when there was no Skylanders games (without hating all his games and its characters), and darkspyro.net was only with classic Spyro & the Legend Spyro.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:53 13/03/2013 by VespiDragon8
#40 Posted: 09:52:24 13/03/2013
93 people on here never played Spyro 2
smilie
---
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#41 Posted: 09:59:08 13/03/2013
Quote: VespiDragon8
Crystal Glacier. Great memories. But I need to replay it again smilie.

Exactly, right?

BEEP BEEP BACKING UP

@ClayFace. No. It's time to back to the classics. In addition, the other polls about Skylanders are open, go there and says everything you want.

@Sesshomaru75. Well said.

Too bad, I would have liked to have known those years when there was no Skylanders games (without hating all his games and its characters), and darkspyro.net was only with classic Spyro & the Legend Spyro.

I was here when it was only those two series out at the time, and there were still arguments around the forum. I guess the only difference was that there was a smaller amount of users on at any one time back then.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#42 Posted: 19:06:31 13/03/2013
I couldn't choose so I picked Autumn Plains.

YES I HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE TROLLY STUPID BIRD
---
I is ded
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#43 Posted: 20:53:09 13/03/2013
Mine is Zephyr. I always get 100% on that level before leaving.

Autumn Plains felt empty & was boring without enemies.
George the leopard in Crystal Glacier was adorable, but that dracklet challenge was annoying. (Didn't want to return George tho)
Skelos Badlans was ok, the cavemen were odd.
Didn't like Breeze Harbor, mainly the trolley part.
Scorch was another ok level. Mainly liked the upper section with tons of gems.
Didn't really like the orb challenges in those 4 other levels.
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#44 Posted: 21:39:18 13/03/2013
I haven't played it so I didn't vote this time
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
digiharrison Yellow Sparx Gems: 1523
#45 Posted: 00:31:22 14/03/2013
Quote: Neo_Mametchi
Mine is Zephyr. I always get 100% on that level before leaving.

Autumn Plains felt empty & was boring without enemies.
George the leopard in Crystal Glacier was adorable, but that dracklet challenge was annoying. (Didn't want to return George tho)
Skelos Badlans was ok, the cavemen were odd.
Didn't like Breeze Harbor, mainly the trolley part.
Scorch was another ok level. Mainly liked the upper section with tons of gems.
Didn't really like the orb challenges in those 4 other levels.

"Trouble with the trolley eh?"
---
No matter the look, Spyro is always cool in my book.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#46 Posted: 05:08:13 14/03/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Voted Crystal Glacier, George the leopard is so cute and lovely :3

I voted for Zephyr, but then i remembered that Crystal Glacier was that level with the cute Snow Leopard. I love that level only because of that specific sidequest, but in terms of world, Zephyr was the best. Oh, but George brings so many memories, catching fish for him and have him follow Spyro, sitting and mewing every time he stopped, so cute smilie

Quote: Lunarz

Wow, you really pointed out exactly how I feel. You couldn't have said that any better.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me