Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Twilight High (An any character RP)
Page 1 of 1
Twilight High (An any character RP) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 00:46:22 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
So this RP is basically a Were vs Vamp RP where you can be any chara and you can make them a vamp, were, or normal.
Yes, this was inspired by derpyhooves' 'Rosario + Vampire Any character roleplay' all credit to him/her for the idea.
So you go to a high school called Twilight High, a school for supernatural beings where normals are not supposed to know about the Weres and Vamps until they are turned. The princapal is a dark shadow who no-one knows about except the supernaturals. If you are a Were/Vamp your job is to turn the normals and if you are a normal your job is to find out who the princapal really is. Once you find a way into the office I have to move your character and the princapal to PM for the time your character is in the office.

RULES:
Blood and Gore allowed
Romance PG-13
Cussing allowed
No GodModding
I am the GM

Sheet:
Name: (Captain Obvious, we need your help!)
Grade: (9-12)
Species: (What are you? Werecat? Vampneku? Hedgehog? You decide.)
Appearance: (Either a detailed description or picture, if #2 please ((Credit to original artist for photo)))
Personality: (What are you like?)

I'll post my sheet as soon as I have at least 1 person.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 00:50:13 11/03/2013
Name:
Grade: (9
Species: Alchemist Hedgehog Gremlin
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Cool awsome Smart kills vampire
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#3 Posted: 02:02:26 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pretty sure Pop isn't a hedgehog...
BUT ACCEPTED oh and you have to do this: ((Credit to original artist/Activision for picture))
My sheet:

Name: Sonic
Grade: 7
Species: Hedgehog/Werehog
Appearance: smilie you all know, but for you who don't, here.
A blue anthromorophic hedgehog with white gloves, red shoes with a white strap and gold buckle. (And in this RP only the RP universe, he has a leather jacket and blue shades. LIKEABOSS.
Personality: Kind, a bit self-centered, fast, cool, and overall, EPIC.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#4 Posted: 02:06:14 11/03/2013
Heh heh well this might seem better than Derpys
Name:chip
Grade:8
Species:I HAVE NO CLUE O_0!
Appearence:If you werehog haters look him up and you should know this
Pearsonality:somewhat like sonics
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#5 Posted: 02:17:28 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
YAY CHAINED ACCEPTED!!! ^.^
LESA GOA (i just said that beacause im holding my mario figgy smilie)

Sonic rushed out of bed and got his jacket and shades "Oh my god no ohmygodnononononoononononononoonono its already 10:00 i oversleptnonononononono" He realized then it was Friday,
at 10:00,
PM.
"Whoops. Heheh..."
OOC: OMG I GTG FOR LIKE AN HOUR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ok chip Sonic is asleep so ill be back
---
#6 Posted: 02:20:56 11/03/2013
Chip then got up from his little drawer and stretched "sonic what was all that noise?" he said ver sleepliy
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 03:40:05 11/03/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
Name:
Grade: (9
Species: Alchemist Hedgehog Gremlin
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to Acti
Personality: Cool awsome Smart kills vampire

There
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#8 Posted: 13:33:10 11/03/2013
Ooc:you just quoted your post and it never changed so..
---
#9 Posted: 14:05:41 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It didn't look like it worked...

Sonic stretched and realized it was night so he was in his werehog form. "Stupid spiked shoes..." He said as he got out of bed. "I thought I overslept and that it was 10:00 am.. *yawn* I'm gonna get some sleep.." Sonic climbed into bed and and snored away.
---
#10 Posted: 14:08:42 11/03/2013
Chip then flew downstairs and fell asleep on the couch
---
#11 Posted: 14:16:00 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The next day, Saturday, came with a new student in town, he had just moved in, and the only information Sonic knew about him was that he was male, and he probably wasn't a hedgehog, well, maybe.
OOC: also you can have as many charas as you want :3
---
#12 Posted: 14:17:47 11/03/2013
Ooc:yeah

Chip got up and got some chocolate krave cearel "mmmmnnnn chocolate" he said eating it
---
#13 Posted: 14:31:17 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic walked downstairs and Smiled at Chip. "Hey Chip? Did you hear about the new student in town?"
---
#14 Posted: 14:33:00 11/03/2013
"no never knew" chip said as he put his face in the bowl of cearel
---
#15 Posted: 14:50:22 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well there's a new guy in town-" He heard the doorbell ring and dashed over to it. As Sonic opened the door he had a feeling this was the new kid. When Sonic opened the door his eyes widened. There, standing in the door, was a light blue Pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail. "Hi, I'm the new pony in town, Rainbow Dash." She said. "Your- a girl?" Sonic asked her, stunned. "Uh.. Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" Rainbow asked.
---
#16 Posted: 14:52:00 11/03/2013
Chip then took his face out of the bowl and grabbed a napkin and wiped his face he washed out hi bowl and flew up to sonic
---
#17 Posted: 15:01:54 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Here's Rainbow's sheet:

Name: Rainbow Dash
Grade: 9
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: Search her up the pics are always too big
Personality: Loyal, Daring, Competitive.
---
#18 Posted: 15:40:09 11/03/2013
"hi rainbow dash I am uh.. Chip every one calls me that but my real name is light gaia" chip greeted as he then flew upto her
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#19 Posted: 21:32:52 11/03/2013
Name: Rosalie (Rose)
Grade: 11
Species: Vampire
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to game that this was made on)
Personality: Mysterious yet nice to her friends. She drinks animal blood(mostly common animals) instead of human blood. Pretty cool if you get to know her
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#20 Posted: 01:30:26 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted oh and by common animals...
DOES THAT INCLUDE HEDGEHOGS o_0
AND PONIES
AND WHATEVER THE BUCK CHIP IS?!?!

Sonic smiled and blushed, Rainbow Dash doing the same. "Uh... do you wanna come in?" Sonic said to Dash as he got out of her way. "Of course!" Rainbow said, spotting Chip. "Hey little guy, what's your name?" Dash asked Chip, clopping into the house.

OOC: Hahaha I got a great idea what if the school bully is Deathwing smilie
---
#21 Posted: 01:53:00 15/03/2013
"chip like i said and every ones calls me chip but my real name is light gaia. Chocolate?" as he then grabbed some of chocolate and offered it to her
---
#22 Posted: 02:10:02 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: AND Malefor smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieDsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieDsmiliesmiliesmilieDsmilieX

"Heheheh, thanks." Rainbow Dash said, taking the chocolate. "So, you're Sonic, right? I heard you like to go fast, I can go fast as well." Rainbow said as she got onto the couch and ate the chocolate. "Really? How fast?" Sonic said, getting his leather jacket on. "REALLY. FAST."
---
#23 Posted: 02:12:28 15/03/2013
Chip then started laughing "you kidding!? SONIC IS THE FASTEST IN ALL OF THE UNIVERSE!!" chip told her
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me