Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Mcdonald's vs. Vampires [CLOSED]
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#1 Posted: 03:11:42 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
In the year 2096, vampires have become less taboo and more common in every day life. There are, however, some who still despise those with immortality...

Ronald Mcdonald's daughter, Jessica Mcdonald, had to suffer the traumatizing event of her mother be slayed by a vampire... All for a hamburger. With her new found racism against vampires, she can no longer allow vampires to be allowed to go on Mcdonald's property all across America.
Most people don't know, however, that Mcdonald's hamburgers are an efficient substitute for nourishment, as opposed to human blood... With this new found discovery, and the ignorance of Jessica Mcdonald's, how will it all play out?

Character Sheet

Name:
Species (Human or Vampire):
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2 Posted: 03:16:36 10/03/2013
Name: sora
Species (Human or Vampire): vampire
Personality: dark, mysterious, gets all the chicks
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: loves my chemical romance
#3 Posted: 03:20:36 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Jessica Mcdonald
Species (Human or Vampire): Human
Personality: Strong willed and wildly intelligent, but a bit ignorant due to traumatizing events.

Appearance: [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Edit: Alright, Arceus. You're in.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:24:04 10/03/2013 by Kitty
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#4 Posted: 03:29:37 10/03/2013
Name: Rion
Species: Human
Personality: A very good fighter and is really intelligent. He is good at talking to people, but he has a dark past.........
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#5 Posted: 03:30:24 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You're in.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12351
#6 Posted: 03:36:27 10/03/2013
Name: Ernie Lincoln
Species (Human or Vampire):Human
Personality: Unspoken and shy. Has a dark past.
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/arvmlJ5.png
Other: Works for Mircosoft as a investigator
#7 Posted: 03:37:34 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
All righty, you're in too.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#8 Posted: 04:57:09 10/03/2013
Name: Shadow
Species (Human or Vampire): Vampire
Personality: enjoys watching other humans or vampires suffer in pain. She had a bad past of being beaten all the time by her parents. (but then she killed them after getting turned into a vampire)
Appearance: http://i45.tinypic.com/2ceqec7.jpg
(credit to artist)
Other: She doesn't really care for anyone (unless if you can convince her to be on your side though)
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#9 Posted: 22:52:30 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
You're in.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy these past few days.

Finally, Jessica thought, I get to manage my own Mcdonald's! Nothing could be more perfect at that moment, except if only she could share this crowning moment with her father. Since he was on a business trip with werewolves in Japan to discuss the elimination of vampires, he had given her the task of running her own Mcdonald's. Sure, she felt nervous, but she couldn't have felt more proud and up to the task. She was hoping that she would be able to hire new employees now that she was the new head of the fast-food joint.

Already 6 A.M., it was time to open the doors to let in eager customers. She just hoped she wouldn't have to witness any vampires... They way they looked at the building made it appear as if they were... thirsty. As if they were just saying, I'm living for some of that greasy food...
#10 Posted: 23:02:11 12/03/2013
Sora ran into the Mcdonalds.
"GIVE ME ALL THE GOD DAMN FOOD" he shouted, his eyes twitching as he witnessed posters of the mouth watering food around him.
#11 Posted: 23:25:15 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Just as Jessica was about to start some paperwork, she heard a venomous, snake-like voice slithering through the doors. Jessica stayed in place, frozen, feeling like her feet nailed in to the floor. She could do nothing but stare, horrified while in complete shock.

"Vampire," Jessica said in a barely audible voice.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#12 Posted: 23:25:59 13/03/2013
Shadow silently walked into McDonalds. She had quenched her thirst with the blood of a squirrel but felt she needed something to wash the taste down.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#13 Posted: 23:52:25 14/03/2013
Sora started to run around the Mcdonald's, tearing down every poster of food in sight, and eating it.
No one could stop him now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me