Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Corruption [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#51 Posted: 03:58:20 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I thought Ignituis might say it instead. But what will happen to Spyro? What will YOU think might happen?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#52 Posted: 14:13:06 26/08/2008
well it would all decide on your opinion lol, i see about 6 or 7 different outlooks to it, but its up to you. (by the way, it looks like you write at either a senior or a college level)
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
#53 Posted: 15:09:38 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm already reading novels, my friend.

Chapter Seven: Unwanted Advice

Spyro's eyes flew open and this time, he saw himself staring at...nothing. Malefor slowly appearead from the shadows which angered Spyro. ''What do you want!?'' He cried. ''You already have Lemnatus what else do you want!?''

Malefor shook his head. ''Is that a way you treat someone helping you?'' He asked, shaking his head. Spyro eyed Malefor suspicosly and sighed. ''So...?'' He said.

''I know a way...for good to rise.''

Spyro looked at Malefor, knowing he could be the one who can stop this growing shadow on Lemnatus' heart. ''Your choice?'' He asked. Spyro scoffed as he got up. ''Fine.'' He replied. ''But I won't trust you next time.''

''Fair enough.''

Malefor sat next Spyro and sighed. ''You need to kill him.'' He said. ''You must show him that good is stronger than dark. It would either come us he is dead or alive.'' At that time, Malefor dissaperd.

Spyro's eyes flew open once more this time, he was facing Lemnatus whom seemed very...evil.

To be continued...
---
#54 Posted: 21:46:07 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Though times now.
---
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#55 Posted: 19:17:53 27/08/2008
Once again, another great chapter. It just keeps getting better and better!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#56 Posted: 19:19:44 27/08/2008
WoW! *dies for 6th time today*
---
Back from hibernation.
#57 Posted: 20:18:29 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
No chapters today! I'm going to catch up on Saturday! Sorry!
---
#58 Posted: 23:42:27 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double posting but this is so sad because in the next chapter, Spyro will realise what he've done to his own son. To know what's in there, PM me asking about it but KEEP IT A SECRET!
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#59 Posted: 00:27:33 28/08/2008
Lol. Spoiler there, I'm not gonna PM you at all.
#60 Posted: 04:19:36 28/08/2008 | Topic Creator
That's the point of story-telling. The next chapter will be posted tommorow if I can make it.
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#61 Posted: 19:29:16 28/08/2008
Yeah I know. It's nice to do that tho, if you keep people waiting.
#62 Posted: 00:41:04 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eight: Why?

Spyro shook his head as Lemnatus pinned him down. ''Lemnatus!'' Spyro cried. ''Why!?'' Lemnatus laughed evilly. ''You didn't promised me power.'' He hissed. ''Power which I have when I serve my real father.''

Spyro shook his head once more. ''What are you saying!?'' He cried. Lemnatus laughed. ''Ignorant dragon.'' He replied. ''You think you have empowered me when I was a mere hatchling?'' Spyro sighed. He knew Malefor's words were his only hope.

The fire grew hotter and hotter as Lemnatus' anger grew to be a dark shadow. ''I'll ask you once WHO IS MY REAL FATHER!?'' He roared. Spyro shook his head. ''If you want to free him...'' Spyro sighed. He pinned Lemnatus down to the ground.

''FOOL!" Lemnatus cried. He tackled Spyro to the side and darkness grew inside his heart. The fire enclosed Lemnatus as he was enclosed in a dark fury.

''I'm sorry...'' Spyro whispered. He joined the dark fury, turning it into a fire fury that hit Lemnatus' heart. ''Dad! Stop!" He cried. Spyro's eyes flew open as he looked as his son's dead body. ''I HATE YOU MALEFOR! I HATE YOU!" He roared.

Spyro rushed to the side of Lemnatus, blood was all over him, his wings were torn apart. Spyro cried in pain as the fire cricled him and Lemnatus. ''Please.'' He sobbed. ''Be alright, Lemnatus.''

There was no response.

Spyro cried even more, knowing he killed his own son. ''Spyro! Get up!" Cynder cried. ''The Temple's burning up!'' Spyro sighed as he watched the fire envelop Lemnatus' body.

To be continued...
---
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#63 Posted: 02:11:14 29/08/2008
Oh no...poor Lemnatus. I really feel bad for Spyro.
It was cool that I pictured all of this as if it was a movie! The epic music, graphics, haha. With this story, the movie would be great!
#64 Posted: 02:41:11 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't wanna start the end so soon...so you'll have to wait tommorow. So..why did Malefor wanted to kill Lemnatus? Easy. He had the real Lemnatus(the corrupted one)under his hold and sended an illusion that was really a spirit.
---
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#65 Posted: 02:48:49 29/08/2008
wow, spolerz lolsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie^
but good job
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me